Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,598
    Reputation
    2144
    Thanks
    3,008
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well...prepare your diddly hole.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #47
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,674
    Reputation
    2369
    Thanks
    6,378
    Lol Ethen made my day.
    Anyways say you were drunk too -.-

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #48
    temeXiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    557
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
    So, I uploaded a photo (@Sky Plus) on facebook, it was a photo shopped image of this guy and his friends and one of the guys had a photo shopped dick in his mouth. The guy fucking inboxes me tells me he called the cops and then his Dad goes on his facebook and inboxes me that he's called the cops and that the cops will visit me at my school in 1-2 weeks, what the fuck do I do? I've been in trouble with the cops already I don't want to get in trouble again fucking hell. Fucking twelve year old cunts.
    So you photoshopped a dick to 12 years old mouth and he said it to hes dad and hes dad called police and now you say that hes a cunt? you are the cunt...

  4. #49
    DeStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The wild wild west
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Tell the complete and utter truth man. Only way it can turn out BETTER. If you lie about it like this, "Um, My facebook was hacked" Shit will go down, they will track it, because photos have geo-tags embedded which can tell where it was taken and when. Exact GPS location. Just tell the truth man.

  5. #50
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,245
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,745
    My Mood
    Tired
    Say someone else hacked your account
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  6. #51
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    To the people who said nothing will happen are all not from Australia and you don't know Australian police/law. Australian force like to concentrate on the bull shit and little things rather then everything else happening. This is fucking bull shit that this little cunt told the police on me. All I have is he supposedly under-age drank.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  7. #52
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,245
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,745
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
    To the people who said nothing will happen are all not from Australia and you don't know Australian police/law. Australian force like to concentrate on the bull shit and little things rather then everything else happening. This is fucking bull shit that this little cunt told the police on me. All I have is he supposedly under-age drank.
    At least you didnt chew gum
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  8. #53
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,181
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Great game!

    Why would you even do that?
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  9. #54
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why the fuck not? Did I think that this little cunt would call the police? No.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  10. #55
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,349
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
    Why the fuck not? Did I think that this little cunt would call the police? No.
    You're afraid of the police? Oh boy.

  11. #56
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,884
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,825
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    0/10 good troll



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #57
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    831
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
    Why the fuck not? Did I think that this little cunt would call the police? No.
    I doubt he called the police.

  13. #58
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    You're afraid of the police? Oh boy.
    I've been in too much trouble by the police already, don't want to get in trouble again.


    ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    I doubt he called the police.
    He did, his Dad even said I could call the local police to prove it.

    OT: My brother sorted it out with his Dad, his Dad is not going to call my school and will tell the police everything is fine.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. What in the actual fuck (RANT)
    By DisturbedA7X in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
  2. [Video] What the actual british fuck?
    By Tacticious✓ in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 03:38 AM
  3. What in the actual fuck?...
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:26 PM
  4. What the flying fuck.
    By TwistedWaze in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:36 PM
  5. WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK.
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:32 PM