I Accidentally spilled water on my Humax receiver, as soon as it happened it just kept flashing random lights, i removed the cables from it and then reattached him and started it again, but it wouldn't load, it opened but wouldn't load, please tell me how to fix this, and please no sarcastic comments this is a serious problem
---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------
Is there any way what so ever that i don't have to buy a new one? like is there any way to fix it?
Well since you poured water on it, which messed it up, you should try to opposite to reverse it. You need to take the water out. Try heating it up so that the water evaporates and it may go back to the way it was. I'd recommend a microwave or oven to heat things up. Maybe it fits?