Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jwgering View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm not going to explain that.
    That's fine lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I would look for Samsung Galaxy S, or better save a little more and buy Galaxy S2.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
    Orlly? Thanks for the input, how much should I price it at? I appreciate your input

If you're wanting to sell locally, check what they're going for on your local craigslist and aim for that. Also note that Verizon locked phones go for the highest, then AT&T for slightly less, then Sprint / T-Mobile / MetroPCS at a significantly lower price.

And if you sell on craigslist you need to list the phone $20-$40 higher than you want to sell it for because everybody is going to negotiate. It gives you some breathing room. IE if you want $100 for it, list it at $125 and let them talk you down to $100. I would advise against using auction websites like ebay to sell phones. It's too easy for the buyer to lie to ebay about the ESN being bad / not receiving the phone / fake phone and charging back
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-25-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

If you're wanting to sell locally, check what they're going for on your local craigslist and aim for that. Also note that Verizon locked phones go for the highest, then AT&T for slightly less, then Sprint/T-Mobile/MetroPCS at a significantly lower price.

And if you sell on craigslist you need to list the phone $20-$40 higher than you want to sell it for because everybody is going to negotiate. It gives you some breathing room. IE if you want $100 for it, list it at $125 and let them talk you down to $100.
    Oh I get it, thanks Disturbed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123