Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored

    Dungeons & Dragons & Bitches



    Kinda old, but the best thing I ever saw.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #2
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know why they'd like to get down on female dogs, but oh well
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  3. #3
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    He owned that game!
    I haven't played D&D for ages, miss those times
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  4. #4
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Eugh I can't imagine playing this game. Must be really nerdy.

  5. #5
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    He owned that game!
    I haven't played D&D for ages, miss those times
    I use to play it like 2 years ago. (I'm 15) And I was the DM, I basically made a zombie-apocalyptic world. Had like a world map drawn out and stuff. Played it with like 10-12 others. Apparently I'm good at entertaining kids my age and a bit younger.


    ---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
    Eugh I can't imagine playing this game. Must be really nerdy.
    It is...but it's quite fun. I mean like some people see gaming as nerdy also.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #6
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Lol I remember seeing this.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  7. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Where the bitches at?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #8
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I like Dragons.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

    Pineapple Expressso (07-21-2013)

  10. #9
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    haha i've never seen that one. pretty funny.

  11. #10
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    I use to play it like 2 years ago. (I'm 15) And I was the DM, I basically made a zombie-apocalyptic world. Had like a world map drawn out and stuff. Played it with like 10-12 others. Apparently I'm good at entertaining kids my age and a bit younger.
    I used to play when I was about 16-20 years old, but we were mostly playing Eon, Heroes and some Noctum. 10-12 is a lot of people, we usually were about 4-8 around the table.. I once tried out being the DM for an evening, only with two player at the table. I suck at it
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  12. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post


    I used to play when I was about 16-20 years old, but we were mostly playing Eon, Heroes and some Noctum. 10-12 is a lot of people, we usually were about 4-8 around the table.. I once tried out being the DM for an evening, only with two player at the table. I suck at it
    Well when it came to a world of zombies, I just built suspense and toy around with their minds forming a situation where they THINK something will most likely happen, but it doesn't and it just keeps on building until I drop it all. It's like when you hear that scary music in a movie and you can tell something bad is gonna happen. I make it sound like something bad is gonna happen, but I save it all for later. Don't want to be too predictable.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #12
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lol that was funny

  14. #13
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Best Key and Peele video:




  15. #14
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Best Key and Peele video:

    Taht was even funnier lol

  16. #15
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Well when it came to a world of zombies, I just built suspense and toy around with their minds forming a situation where they THINK something will most likely happen, but it doesn't and it just keeps on building until I drop it all. It's like when you hear that scary music in a movie and you can tell something bad is gonna happen. I make it sound like something bad is gonna happen, but I save it all for later. Don't want to be too predictable.
    Woah, sounds like fun. That's how one of our games in Noctum looked like, we almost shit our pants in the ending.
    It was awesome, I want to do it again
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Similar Threads

  1. Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter
    By I EAT COCK in forum Beta Games
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 06:48 PM
  2. Dungeons and Dragons Online in Linux.
    By EpixPiratez in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:16 PM
  3. [Info] Clan{AMp}
    By n1kko in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. AMP Energy Drink Coupon - Free 4 PK of AMP
    By I Am Cornholio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:00 PM