Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
    Sigh what is this google you speak of?
    You're a fucking idiot. Just had to say that.

    Ontopic: That keyboard is sexy af.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Colourful (07-23-2013),Elocrypt. (07-22-2013)

  3. #32
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Found this interesting keyboard, thought you might like it @Antipathy
    Amazon.com : Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard for PC : Gaming Keyboard : Electronics (I have to link it because.. well its amazon, can't really copy them pictures :P ).

  4. #33
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Get a mechanical keyboard with brown switches. That's all you'll ever need.

    I have one of these, but a cheaper mech keyboard from steelseries, cm or corsair will do the same trick.

    Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 (Cherry MX Brown) Backlit Mechanical Keyboard

    You can also buy a set of orings to fit underneath the keycaps to stop the clacking sound.

  5. #34
    temeXiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    51
    Looks nice might buy that too

  6. #35
    Scammer²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holy shit it looks nice, but the space bar is kinda big for me

  7. #36
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Get a mechanical keyboard with brown switches. That's all you'll ever need.

    I have one of these, but a cheaper mech keyboard from steelseries, cm or corsair will do the same trick.

    Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 (Cherry MX Brown) Backlit Mechanical Keyboard

    You can also buy a set of orings to fit underneath the keycaps to stop the clacking sound.
    That's very pricey... yikes

  8. #37
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf² View Post
    Why do you need lights on your keyboard, I play games with a regular Logitech 'mk500 wireless Keyboard and mouse
    mk 300 and i can say, both being wireless, i am very happy
    So wtf is up with those lights and space bar+ colors?
    It's like saying, hey ,u want to spend more on stuff that are quite pointless? YES
    same as buying apple stuff



  9. #38
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay, about the lights on the keys for whomever is wondering what the use is to some people.. they are typically for gaming in the dark (I assume). Some people like to game in the dark, and lights on your keys helps you have your hands in the correct location.. idk what it is but can type and game without looking at the keyboard but when it's dark I all of a sudden have problems playing games via not being able to coordinate with the keys I'm pressing. Lights on the keys helps me.

    Also, about wireless accessories... I greatly dislike because they have a latency that I notice.. (yeah weird right?) well I am picky and I will always go for a USB connected keyboard/mouse.

  10. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    Okay, about the lights on the keys for whomever is wondering what the use is to some people.. they are typically for gaming in the dark (I assume). Some people like to game in the dark, and lights on your keys helps you have your hands in the correct location.. idk what it is but can type and game without looking at the keyboard but when it's dark I all of a sudden have problems playing games via not being able to coordinate with the keys I'm pressing. Lights on the keys helps me.

    Also, about wireless accessories... I greatly dislike because they have a latency that I notice.. (yeah weird right?) well I am picky and I will always go for a USB connected keyboard/mouse.
    That's why I bought a backlit keyboard. Can't touch type for shit. Plus I've always hated wireless shit. Last time I had a wireless keyboard and mouse I couldn't go to any lans because our shit would always interfere with each other.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (07-23-2013),Xenocide (07-23-2013)

  12. #40
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    That's why I bought a backlit keyboard. Can't touch type for shit. Plus I've always hated wireless shit. Last time I had a wireless keyboard and mouse I couldn't go to any lans because our shit would always interfere with each other.
    Your keyboard is really pricey though xP I found this and it seems pretty good for its price (I don't like the red though, i'd prefer green or blue).
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    Found this interesting keyboard, thought you might like it @Antipathy
    Amazon.com : Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard for PC : Gaming Keyboard : Electronics (I have to link it because.. well its amazon, can't really copy them pictures :P ).

  13. #41
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Go for a mechanical keyboard @Antipathy or maybe a touch screen one
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  14. #42
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post


    Your keyboard is really pricey though xP I found this and it seems pretty good for its price (I don't like the red though, i'd prefer green or blue).
    That's ugly, says nothing about key rollover, uses membranes looks to have shitty build quality. If you're gonna get a membrane keyboard why not just an X4.

    Amazon.com : Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard : Computer Keyboards : Electronics

    Here's a cheaper mech keyboard.

    Amazon.com: CM Storm QuickFire TK - Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX BLUE Switches and Fully LED Backlit: Video Games

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (07-23-2013)

  16. #43
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    That's ugly, says nothing about key rollover, uses membranes looks to have shitty build quality. If you're gonna get a membrane keyboard why not just an X4.

    Amazon.com : Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard : Computer Keyboards : Electronics

    Here's a cheaper mech keyboard.

    Amazon.com: CM Storm QuickFire TK - Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX BLUE Switches and Fully LED Backlit: Video Games
    Well shit, you are good at finding some good keyboards. The 1st is good but does the back-light come in blue or green?

  17. #44
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    I love my APEX (I got the colored illuminated one), macro keys work really well and are nicely placed (at least for me, I am male and my hands are averaged size, I use macros mainly for WoW).
    The space-bar on the APEX is fucking godlike and the keyboard itself is really slim but still sturdy and rubberized enough to not move under heavy use.
    I also really like the design, it is very simple and looks awesome with the different color settings.

    That said, it is not a mechanical keyboard but I still really like it.
    Last edited by C.C.; 07-23-2013 at 03:45 AM.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to C.C. For This Useful Post:

    Xenocide (07-23-2013)

  19. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post

    Well shit, you are good at finding some good keyboards. The 1st is good but does the back-light come in blue or green?
    Naww, sidewinders are only red. The logitech equivalent has blue leds.

    Amazon.com: Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard with Backlighting (920-003371): Video Games

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (07-23-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:01 AM
  2. [Video] DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT GETTING THIS GAME
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:15 AM
  3. Thinking About Getting A New Assault Rifle....
    By ChromeExz in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 10:21 AM
  4. Thinking about making a new site for mpgh
    By jeevin in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 05:33 PM