Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    This means he wants attention. He has something to say for everything, no matter if it sounds stupid or not.. honestly it's just the simple factor of child logic. He has obviously nothing better to do but sit on his computer replying to everything he can find that deems to be 'interesting' to him. It makes him feel good about himself, that's why he does it. (I observe people like a book).

  2. #32
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    This means he wants attention. He has something to say for everything, no matter if it sounds stupid or not.. honestly it's just the simple factor of child logic. He has obviously nothing better to do but sit on his computer replying to everything he can find that deems to be 'interesting' to him. It makes him feel good about himself, that's why he does it. (I observe people like a book).
    He's just trying to get posts.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #33
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    He's just trying to get posts.
    Ain't we all who's active?
    -I do, but it's not my main goal. I also want to make sense and actually contribute rather then just spamming random stuff that I see fit

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #34
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    The main point of a forum is to connect idea's and share interests.. also to learn new things! But some people like to shit on it instead.

  5. #35
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Ain't we all who's active?
    -I do, but it's not my main goal. I also want to make sense and actually contribute rather then just spamming random stuff that I see fit
    Look at my posts. I may post a lot, but I don't reply to everything when there is no need for a reply. This guy just constantly replies, and his replies have SPAM or USELESS written all over it. Look at the first page of this thread. 4 posts basically saying the same thing. One after everyone else's reply.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (07-22-2013)

  7. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    > Sees thread
    > Says he won't spam anymore
    > Reads someone else's post that tells him to stfu
    > Says he won't spam anymore

    At least my section hasn't been affected THAT badly...
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  8. #37
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Look at my posts. I may post a lot, but I don't reply to everything when there is no need for a reply. This guy just constantly replies, and his replies have SPAM or USELESS written all over it. Look at the first page of this thread. 4 posts basically saying the same thing. One after everyone else's reply.
    I'm sorry. But I can't really bother to follow a person I have no interest in.
    Yet, we're talking about him so

    But you kind of said what I said. Just longer tho

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #38
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    The main point of a forum is to connect idea's and share interests.. also to learn new things! But some people like to shit on it instead.
    That's not how this forum works.

  10. #39
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    That's not how this forum works.
    FUCK YEAH IT'S NOT NIGGA STRAIGHT CONNECTIN' IDEAS AND SHIT AH SHIT WORD BRO INTERESTS REPRESENT.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Doc (07-22-2013)

  12. #40
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,964
    cool story bro.

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  13. #41
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    That's not how this forum works.
    Sadly. That's how I wished it worked.. lol (Well in some sections that's how it works).

  14. #42
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who knows
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why do we keep ranting about this?
    I think he gets the picture.

    I honestly don't think one spammer is going to end the world...

  15. #43
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post
    Why do we keep ranting about this?
    I think he gets the picture.

    I honestly don't think one spammer is going to end the world...
    So, who said anything about the worlds end?
    -I can't see anyone but oki

    You do know you're on the internet now?
    -This is just like school in a way. Do something that people notice. And stick with that reputation until they can't bother about it.

    So yeah, he did sort of stop. That just proves that he didn't mean what he did. And felt sorry for it.
    But please, do remember this is the internet. There's few limits here

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  16. #44
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who knows
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Its just seems strange that though you state that you feel some pity for him on the grounds of his excessive posting, yet we keep bringing this up.
    All I suggested is that we don't have to keep talking about this pointless topic.

    >Guy spams
    >Guy labeled as spammer
    >Case closed?
    >Apply internet
    >2+ pages of insults on one guy for being overly social.

    Why am I posting...just evoking more people.
    I'm exhaustipated...

    Off to GFX section

  17. #45
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post
    Its just seems strange that though you state that you feel some pity for him on the grounds of his excessive posting, yet we keep bringing this up.
    All I suggested is that we don't have to keep talking about this pointless topic.

    >Guy spams
    >Guy labeled as spammer
    >Case closed?
    >Apply internet
    >2+ pages of insults on one guy for being overly social.

    Why am I posting...just evoking more people.
    I'm exhaustipated...

    Off to GFX section
    Except he ain't being "overly social", he's just posting retarded shit.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Turn the fucking music down.
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 09:39 AM
  2. Sit the fuck down.
    By n3m1s1s in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:18 AM
  3. Where the fuck do you down load this game at.
    By ★IRock★ in forum Urban Terror Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:34 PM
  4. What the fuck?! Servers are down AGAIN!
    By ramiwr00 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:56 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM