Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    You high? It's from Hong Kong, you're not going to expect 2 day international shipping are you?

    No.. but they said 2 days!! Therefore they lied! Bastards... still worth it!! ... bastards....

  2. #17
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,855
    Reputation
    3438
    Thanks
    81,413
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    No.. but they said 2 days!! Therefore they lied! Bastards... still worth it!! ... bastards....
    Learn to read.

    All orders will be produced and shipped within 24 - 48 hours. The shipping fees and transit time are the same to US, Canada and all other countries.

    It DOES NOT say arrive. Transit times are as follows:

    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (07-27-2013)

  4. #18
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Learn to read.

    All orders will be produced and shipped within 24 - 48 hours. The shipping fees and transit time are the same to US, Canada and all other countries.

    It DOES NOT say arrive. Transit times are as follows:

    And that's what happens when I order things half asleep! xD Thanks for reminding me not to buy things half asleep..

  5. #19
    HurrLeDurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Blah
    That actually looks pretty nice?

  6. #20
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    and what about the shipping fees ?? will I pay it?



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  7. #21
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    and what about the shipping fees ?? will I pay it?
    No .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  8. #22
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    No .
    WOW You sure … I'll receive it to my home with no any fees ?



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  9. #23
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    WOW You sure … I'll receive it to my home with no any fees ?
    Yes I did it.-
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    PyrexxHero® (08-11-2013)

  11. #24
    computertakeover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    321
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Gibe it for fee.

  12. #25
    MuffinHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    In Love
    Just ordered one..We shall see.
    *English is not my native language so excuse any grammatical mistakes*



    ALWAYS message me on MPGH to verify that you are talking to me when dealing on skype

  13. #26
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Yes I did it.-
    thats actually sexy as fuck

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (08-11-2013)

  15. #27
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have one and have had it for a while now, it will start to break around the edges which is really annoying.

  16. #28
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I just bought 20
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  17. #29
    Alienware1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Think going to buy one.

  18. #30
    Room101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    chernobyl exclusion zone
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    I just bought 20
    I woudl love to buy yours please PM me!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [$0.99] Custom Mouse Pad!
    By theznkteevee in forum Coupons, Deals and Discounts
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:26 PM
  2. [RELEASE] Custom Char's for new patch!!!
    By PandN in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. [RELEASE] Custom Blue Camo for M16 and M4
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:32 PM
  4. [Release] Custom Sniper Scope for MW2 1.0.175
    By tom95ek in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:14 AM
  5. Num Pad for laptops
    By badwhiteboy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM