Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    No nigga's allowed.
    Hey now, we have plenty of niggas..
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #32
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    I was banned for inactivity too
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  3. #33
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I was banned for inactivity too
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehguehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
    Its double XP this week
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #34
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    He bans you if you inactive
    Yea that's what he told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    No nigga's allowed.
    So kind of you color. You're the best. You almost dick ride more than thunder.

  5. #35
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    Yea that's what he told me.



    So kind of you color. You're the best. You almost dick ride more than thunder.
    Nigga I don't dick ride, and at least I don't beg like you for CF minion.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #36
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


    It's battletale. Where have you been bro O_O
    Yes and you dont have a key and I do hehehe ;D
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  7. #37
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Nigga I don't dick ride, and at least I don't beg like you for CF minion.
    Nigga you dick ride the fuck outta dave, don't front.

    I asked dave for cf minion once or twice. No one is begging him to give it to me.

    that just shows how much you think you know. Dumb ass cunt. Go dick ride dave more please.

  8. #38
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    Nigga you dick ride the fuck outta dave, don't front.

    I asked dave for cf minion once or twice. No one is begging him to give it to me.

    that just shows how much you think you know. Dumb ass cunt. Go dick ride dave more please.

    Ladiesss pleassee lets take this outside okie?

  9. #39
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    No nigga's allowed.
    Funny cus im the bset nigga on BT
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. You aint hood nigga.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Lame ass nigga's
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:44 PM
  3. Lyrical God, and a CRAZY ASS NIGGA
    By n1kko in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:39 PM
  4. You dumb ass kids..
    By Swag K!d W!ld in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:56 PM
  5. What Happens When You Post Yo Nigga Pics!
    By Tierrize in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 01:57 PM