Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Thank you but, please correct me if I am misinformed, doesnt fraps only record gameplay? I was looking for something that can record both gameplay and average desktop. But I will look into Sony Vegas Thank you.
    Fraps can record the desktop aswell.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  2. #32
    FSL Zilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Get something called Bandicam It's VERY good & worth the money if you decide to buy.

  3. #33
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    You stated that my sources were "pleb websites" that's borderline complaining, you also have yet to show me what you consider a machine worth its wealth. For the amount this laptop costs it can hold it own.
    Well, to get something that'll hold up against time you'll have to pay about 1000 - 1200$
    1. That means a quad 3,4ghz CPU and up.
    2. 8gb of RAM (DDR3) and up (Most likely 16 by default now)
    3. for GPU, 2gb (GDDR5) and up.
    4. about 2tb of space > (at least)

    That's just a rough cut of specs, that's what you'll get for a rough 1000 USD, to get something alike it in an alienware PC due to its branding, you'd get to pay the convenient sum of 3000$+

    Does that explain our statements at all?
    And that investment that's about 33% of yours, can last up to 5 - 7 years.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 07-30-2013 at 06:05 AM.

  4. #34
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post

    First off building a laptop of your own is quite difficult, that is why upgrading isnt all that common, and the upgrades you are able to do are quite limited. But building a tower that is a huge money saver, spent 500$ and ended up with a tower that if by what you say is true, worth 1500$ dollars. But like I said I am in need of a laptop and since all reviews point to Alienware M14xR2 as being the best in its class (Or close to that now with Razer taking its head out of its ass) I find it to be a very reliable machine. And about the money thing, I got lucky and got this 5000 point contest thing where you choose items off a brochure otherwise I would not have to be pirating programs just to do average everyday things. And lastly Skullcandy is too shit, I am currently using Ableplanet Linx Audio, quality of Beats at less than half the price. Thank you and good luck to reaching 7k posts .

    Specs just to entertain you -
    • OS - Windows 8 (64-bit)
    • CPU - Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    • 8.00 GB installed of 16.00 supported
    • Hard Drive - Toshiba 500 GB (TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN)
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics 4000 (PCI)


    And correct I am no hardware expert I am simply an average gamer.


    ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------



    By saying, "I got the most good quality and its free" do you mean this is your program?

    This is a joke right?
    My dads acer laptop is alot more powerfull than you're weak shit and costed around 1000$ in the sales,

    It has

    -16 GB RAM DDR3
    -Boost 3.1Ghz I7 3770k
    -2TB i believe
    -Geforce 730M
    -Nvidea gfx 2x2GB

  5. #35
    Elusional-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goosebumps
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Camtasia 8 - get it free full version from youtube, its really good.

  6. #36
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    fraps in my opinion is the best

  7. #37
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


    Fraps can record the desktop aswell.

    Thank you for informing me I am going to see if I can find out how to do that

  8. #38
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post

    Thank you for informing me I am going to see if I can find out how to do that
    Gj on that
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  9. #39
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post



    This is a joke right?
    My dads acer laptop is alot more powerfull than you're weak shit and costed around 1000$ in the sales,

    It has

    -16 GB RAM DDR3
    -Boost 3.1Ghz I7 3770k
    -2TB i believe
    -Geforce 730M
    -Nvidea gfx 2x2GB
    Like I stated above if your sloth like mind can comprehend, I am no hardware guru and I know little about what is top of the line versus average. I understand the very basics as I have only taken interest into hacks, and programming, I also stated however that for my needs this laptop exceeds what I need, it has run every game I could throw at it on High, and with no lag. So wanna get off the topic of my computer specs as I have had this discussion with 3 others in a post asking about screen recorders....

  10. #40
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Like I stated above if your sloth like mind can comprehend, I am no hardware guru and I know little about what is top of the line versus average. I understand the very basics as I have only taken interest into hacks, and programming, I also stated however that for my needs this laptop exceeds what I need, it has run every game I could throw at it on High, and with no lag. So wanna get off the topic of my computer specs as I have had this discussion with 3 others in a post asking about screen recorders....
    Ur pc is good enough.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  11. #41
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Well, to get something that'll hold up against time you'll have to pay about 1000 - 1200$
    1. That means a quad 3,4ghz CPU and up.
    2. 8gb of RAM (DDR3) and up (Most likely 16 by default now)
    3. for GPU, 2gb (GDDR5) and up.
    4. about 2tb of space > (at least)

    That's just a rough cut of specs, that's what you'll get for a rough 1000 USD, to get something alike it in an alienware PC due to its branding, you'd get to pay the convenient sum of 3000$+

    Does that explain our statements at all?
    And that investment that's about 33% of yours, can last up to 5 - 7 years.
    Well I must have made out well then, I got the laptop FREE and if what you say is true, you should have taken some time to do some research my laptop was only 1300$ if I wanted to pay myself, Alienware provides many things (More than just awesome performance) that beat other competition if you want to start another argument I would b more than happy to.

  12. #42
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Well I must have made out well then, I got the laptop FREE and if what you say is true, you should have taken some time to do some research my laptop was only 1300$ if I wanted to pay myself, Alienware provides many things (More than just awesome performance) that beat other competition if you want to start another argument I would b more than happy to.
    Did your parents buy it?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  13. #43
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Ur pc is good enough.
    Thank you dont know why people must try to bicker and fight over something so simple, but I am not one to be proven wrong easily thanks again though you have been big help to me.

    ---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Did your parents buy it?
    I got it free with a contest, read above I stated it earlier.

  14. #44
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    I got it free with a contest, read above I stated it earlier.
    Whoops, read it wrong.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  15. #45
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Whoops, read it wrong.
    All good :S

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for people to play with - I will be recording
    By BenjaminBates in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. Looking for a map viewer/ recorder.
    By relyks in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Best Screen Recording Software For Sudden Attack
    By sakthis90 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:30 AM
  4. Screen Recorder For Combat Arms :I
    By Noobkake in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:55 AM
  5. Best Screen recorder for Crossfire!
    By I-hack3r in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:01 PM