Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Really? Over the M18? You go right ahead then good sir, reviews dont do Alienware enough, I havent had any issues, and from personal experience its all I need.
    Yeah, over an M18.. not even thinking twice about it. Have you even compared specs and benchmarks?
    We aren't talking about your laptop not giving you issues, we're talking about overall performance.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 07-31-2013 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #62
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,369
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I would use BandiCam!

  3. #63
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fraps .

  4. #64
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yeah, over an M18.. not even thinking twice about it. Have you even compared specs and benchmarks?
    We aren't talking about your laptop not giving you issues, we're talking about overall performance.

    We are far from talking about my laptop sir, this discussion is all of you questioning my opinion that is why I wont lose this argument and why I continue this conversation. If you look to the beginning and actually read how this argument started and see where you popped yourself in at you would see I said this machine satisfys all MY needs. Then I went on to show everyone what I was working with and then everyone assumes I was stating it is better this this and that. I would choose the M18 simply because it is brand name, you are paying for the name but for the 100th time along with the name comes the resources, the availability and the accessibility. Now lets close this argument as I am getting tired of relaying to all of you that this was an opinionative argument in which case there wont be an outcome to.

  5. #65
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post

    We are far from talking about my laptop sir, this discussion is all of you questioning my opinion that is why I wont lose this argument and why I continue this conversation. If you look to the beginning and actually read how this argument started and see where you popped yourself in at you would see I said this machine satisfys all MY needs. Then I went on to show everyone what I was working with and then everyone assumes I was stating it is better this this and that. I would choose the M18 simply because it is brand name, you are paying for the name but for the 100th time along with the name comes the resources, the availability and the accessibility. Now lets close this argument as I am getting tired of relaying to all of you that this was an opinionative argument in which case there wont be an outcome to.
    I stopped reading this dribble at "I choose the Alienware M18 because it's a brand name" You're a pleb bro.
    You aren't winning any arguments, you're just making yourself look like a wannabe computer geek.

  6. #66
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I stopped reading this dribble at "I choose the Alienware M18 because it's a brand name" You're a pleb bro.
    You aren't winning any arguments, you're just making yourself look like a wannabe computer geek.
    Then you are being quite the common childish, forum junkie... I can see that there is no sense in trying to communicate with you if you wont take the simple 30 second (Possible 5 minutes for you with the IQ of a rabbit) to read a few lines of text. And I am trying to get my point across on how I see things, I am nothing near being a "Computer Guru" I understand simple code, and little things here and there. Hardware is not something I am good at.... Nevermind you have probably stopped reading this so I am going to go now and proceed with my day. To anyone else reading this. Have a wonderful day

  7. #67
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fraps+Sony Vegas
    Agreeed
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  8. #68
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Then you are being quite the common childish, forum junkie... I can see that there is no sense in trying to communicate with you if you wont take the simple 30 second (Possible 5 minutes for you with the IQ of a rabbit) to read a few lines of text. And I am trying to get my point across on how I see things, I am nothing near being a "Computer Guru" I understand simple code, and little things here and there. Hardware is not something I am good at.... Nevermind you have probably stopped reading this so I am going to go now and proceed with my day. To anyone else reading this. Have a wonderful day
    Let me break it down for you, you got lost somewhere along the line.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Hey guys just looking around for a screen recorder, (Dont care about pricing) but below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED as long as it has most of it.

    • Works with games and recreational (Can use with or without games not like fraps)
    • Makes good quality
    • Not too demanding
    • Has some kind of editing tool in it (Or please link a decent video editing tool)


    Thanks guys
    That is what started the argument, nothing else, I said you can't have both, it's one or the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    I have an Alienware M14xR2 I can run most things I was simply putting it there because I would PREFER if it wasn't demanding, I said in my post (If you would have taken the little time to actually read) "below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED" so please stop spamming and leave a valid reply otherwise go waste your posts on some other thread. Thank you.
    Then you start "bragging" about having an Alienware, right there. (After I said that you should get a new computer, for a specific reason. If resource ever was a problem, then you wouldn't really care about the demand - effectively killing your own opinion about how good Alienware - Your computer, is.)

    Not to mention you jump the gun and assume that I didn't read your post. Which quite honestly is, insulting, coming after the same statement)
    Don't get lost yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Thank you but, please correct me if I am misinformed, doesnt fraps only record gameplay? I was looking for something that can record both gameplay and average desktop. But I will look into Sony Vegas Thank you.
    Right there, you could've actually Googled that if it wasn't a resource problem.

    - So, to make it short for you, as you seem to have a problem grasping what several people have stated to you, several times.
    I'm not saying this to be a dick, for once. But you created this argument yourself by having the wrong choice of word, then you kept it going.

    And to the last point, if you are not good with hardware and you've come into this discussion, note, this isn't a debate, what we have presented is facts.
    Why would you argue?

  9. #69
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​That was a valid reply you fucknugget.
    I thought i was the only one that used fucknugget.

  10. #70
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Then you are being quite the common childish, forum junkie... I can see that there is no sense in trying to communicate with you if you wont take the simple 30 second (Possible 5 minutes for you with the IQ of a rabbit) to read a few lines of text. And I am trying to get my point across on how I see things, I am nothing near being a "Computer Guru" I understand simple code, and little things here and there. Hardware is not something I am good at.... Nevermind you have probably stopped reading this so I am going to go now and proceed with my day. To anyone else reading this. Have a wonderful day
    Read a few lines of text? You asked me to post a laptop that rivals the M18. I posted one that beats it hands down.
    You being the Alienware fanboy that you are, write a wall of text basically redacting what you originally stated while attempting to character assassinate because you were obviously butthurt that a laptop exists that proverbially shits on your overpriced overhyped "name brand".

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Doc (07-31-2013),Xenocide (07-31-2013)

  12. #71
    LegitxJoe Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house duh!
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Let me break it down for you, you got lost somewhere along the line.



    That is what started the argument, nothing else, I said you can't have both, it's one or the other.



    Then you start "bragging" about having an Alienware, right there. (After I said that you should get a new computer, for a specific reason. If resource ever was a problem, then you wouldn't really care about the demand - effectively killing your own opinion about how good Alienware - Your computer, is.)

    Not to mention you jump the gun and assume that I didn't read your post. Which quite honestly is, insulting, coming after the same statement)
    Don't get lost yet.



    Right there, you could've actually Googled that if it wasn't a resource problem.

    - So, to make it short for you, as you seem to have a problem grasping what several people have stated to you, several times.
    I'm not saying this to be a dick, for once. But you created this argument yourself by having the wrong choice of word, then you kept it going.

    And to the last point, if you are not good with hardware and you've come into this discussion, note, this isn't a debate, what we have presented is facts.
    Why would you argue?
    To clarify I was far from bragging. If I was bragging I would have started blablering on right then and there how Alienware is top dog and such. I simply said that I have an Alienware, and for the sense of you thinking I meant my pc wasnt able to run it you are wrong. I would PREFER to have a low demanding client simply because I do not like stressing my machine. It gets to 100 degree's here (Somewhat new weather to be having in this area) and if I can keep my computer running as little as possible I would be happy so stop assuming shit and actually ask before you think your so fucking smart. You can pick apart this arguement as much as you like but all your doing it giving me a good old laugh. And about googling yes you are correct. I could have avoided this entire post that your dumbass decided to drag on this long, and I could have went with a few reviews and trusted them. But like we stated earlier reviews dont cut it, as someone mentioned reviews on Alienware are too high for its actual performance. So if you can comprehend what I am saying I was trying to ask everyone opinion rather than read what a company has to say about their software. And I didnt bring this upon myself you questioned me and I answered? I was being polite if you want me to be a dick I can jsut tell you to fuck off and ignore the post that simple. But I figured you wanted an answer to your question. Now about the hardware thing, I never said I was good with it. Someone questioned my specs and I posted them I never said anything about my computer being the best or about me knowing what I am talking about I simply stated facts, and shows some proof about its ranking on some websites. So to sum this up and hopefully you can actually pay attention this time...

    -I wanted a software that delivered "Good Quality" (Reason why I listed it first) and then "Not Too Demanding) that was simply there because I enjoy gaming and my computer in this heat isn't good I have been blasting fans on it for weeks and I still leave it sit a few hours a day to be careful. I put that there because I was just giving myself some options, I understand there arnt many programs like that but Fraps is a perfect example. I run Fraps crisp and clean with high quality ( I can link one of my videos if you need proof) and still keep my cpu and drive running at a reasonable amount.
    -I also dont see me telling you what kinda computer I have bragging? If that is so then half these threads are just people bragging... I was simply answering your question and if you dont want someone to answer then dont fucking comment. I already answered the resource problem hopefully you have enough knowledge to comprehend that.
    -I didnt good because I find that actual people are more honest than the companies allowing me to get the truth about what software is best and what better place to do it than here, a gaming/hacking forum.
    -And I argued because (Like I have stated many, many times) I am not saying my pc is some kind of super computer Im saying that its very good and IT IS MY OPINION that Alienware is worth it weight in cash.

  13. #72
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    To clarify I was far from bragging. If I was bragging I would have started blablering on right then and there how Alienware is top dog and such. I simply said that I have an Alienware, and for the sense of you thinking I meant my pc wasnt able to run it you are wrong. I would PREFER to have a low demanding client simply because I do not like stressing my machine. It gets to 100 degree's here (Somewhat new weather to be having in this area) and if I can keep my computer running as little as possible I would be happy so stop assuming shit and actually ask before you think your so fucking smart. You can pick apart this arguement as much as you like but all your doing it giving me a good old laugh. And about googling yes you are correct. I could have avoided this entire post that your dumbass decided to drag on this long, and I could have went with a few reviews and trusted them. But like we stated earlier reviews dont cut it, as someone mentioned reviews on Alienware are too high for its actual performance. So if you can comprehend what I am saying I was trying to ask everyone opinion rather than read what a company has to say about their software. And I didnt bring this upon myself you questioned me and I answered? I was being polite if you want me to be a dick I can jsut tell you to fuck off and ignore the post that simple. But I figured you wanted an answer to your question. Now about the hardware thing, I never said I was good with it. Someone questioned my specs and I posted them I never said anything about my computer being the best or about me knowing what I am talking about I simply stated facts, and shows some proof about its ranking on some websites. So to sum this up and hopefully you can actually pay attention this time...

    -I wanted a software that delivered "Good Quality" (Reason why I listed it first) and then "Not Too Demanding) that was simply there because I enjoy gaming and my computer in this heat isn't good I have been blasting fans on it for weeks and I still leave it sit a few hours a day to be careful. I put that there because I was just giving myself some options, I understand there arnt many programs like that but Fraps is a perfect example. I run Fraps crisp and clean with high quality ( I can link one of my videos if you need proof) and still keep my cpu and drive running at a reasonable amount.
    -I also dont see me telling you what kinda computer I have bragging? If that is so then half these threads are just people bragging... I was simply answering your question and if you dont want someone to answer then dont fucking comment. I already answered the resource problem hopefully you have enough knowledge to comprehend that.
    -I didnt good because I find that actual people are more honest than the companies allowing me to get the truth about what software is best and what better place to do it than here, a gaming/hacking forum.
    -And I argued because (Like I have stated many, many times) I am not saying my pc is some kind of super computer Im saying that its very good and IT IS MY OPINION that Alienware is worth it weight in cash.
    >Says he'd rather real peoples opinions and experiences rather than company reviews.
    > Supports an overpriced laptop based on company reviews.
    >mfw


  14. #73
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    You are just making yourself look incredibly stupid by each passing post.
    You're < not your. So how about you accept the fact of what we've all been saying to you and stop responding to the thread that you wanted to end.
    You are the culprit as much as any of us.

  15. #74
    thijsduijker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Doh
    Action = best quality and what you are searching for my friend
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    https://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

  16. #75
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread went from a question, to a argument as most threads are like this.
    On topic, fraps is great for recording (a cracked version can be acquired)
    But bandicam is also good.
    Fraps takes off alot of fps.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for people to play with - I will be recording
    By BenjaminBates in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. Looking for a map viewer/ recorder.
    By relyks in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Best Screen Recording Software For Sudden Attack
    By sakthis90 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:30 AM
  4. Screen Recorder For Combat Arms :I
    By Noobkake in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:55 AM
  5. Best Screen recorder for Crossfire!
    By I-hack3r in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:01 PM