Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Really? Over the M18? You go right ahead then good sir, reviews dont do Alienware enough, I havent had any issues, and from personal experience its all I need.
    Yeah, over an M18.. not even thinking twice about it. Have you even compared specs and benchmarks?
    We aren't talking about your laptop not giving you issues, we're talking about overall performance.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 07-31-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I would use BandiCam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fraps .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yeah, over an M18.. not even thinking twice about it. Have you even compared specs and benchmarks?
    We aren't talking about your laptop not giving you issues, we're talking about overall performance.

We are far from talking about my laptop sir, this discussion is all of you questioning my opinion that is why I wont lose this argument and why I continue this conversation. If you look to the beginning and actually read how this argument started and see where you popped yourself in at you would see I said this machine satisfys all MY needs. Then I went on to show everyone what I was working with and then everyone assumes I was stating it is better this this and that. I would choose the M18 simply because it is brand name, you are paying for the name but for the 100th time along with the name comes the resources, the availability and the accessibility. Now lets close this argument as I am getting tired of relaying to all of you that this was an opinionative argument in which case there wont be an outcome to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

We are far from talking about my laptop sir, this discussion is all of you questioning my opinion that is why I wont lose this argument and why I continue this conversation. If you look to the beginning and actually read how this argument started and see where you popped yourself in at you would see I said this machine satisfys all MY needs. Then I went on to show everyone what I was working with and then everyone assumes I was stating it is better this this and that. I would choose the M18 simply because it is brand name, you are paying for the name but for the 100th time along with the name comes the resources, the availability and the accessibility. Now lets close this argument as I am getting tired of relaying to all of you that this was an opinionative argument in which case there wont be an outcome to.
    I stopped reading this dribble at "I choose the Alienware M18 because it's a brand name" You're a pleb bro.
    You aren't winning any arguments, you're just making yourself look like a wannabe computer geek.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I stopped reading this dribble at "I choose the Alienware M18 because it's a brand name" You're a pleb bro.
    You aren't winning any arguments, you're just making yourself look like a wannabe computer geek.
    Then you are being quite the common childish, forum junkie... I can see that there is no sense in trying to communicate with you if you wont take the simple 30 second (Possible 5 minutes for you with the IQ of a rabbit) to read a few lines of text. And I am trying to get my point across on how I see things, I am nothing near being a "Computer Guru" I understand simple code, and little things here and there. Hardware is not something I am good at.... Nevermind you have probably stopped reading this so I am going to go now and proceed with my day. To anyone else reading this. Have a wonderful day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fraps+Sony Vegas
    Agreeed
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    Then you are being quite the common childish, forum junkie... I can see that there is no sense in trying to communicate with you if you wont take the simple 30 second (Possible 5 minutes for you with the IQ of a rabbit) to read a few lines of text. And I am trying to get my point across on how I see things, I am nothing near being a "Computer Guru" I understand simple code, and little things here and there. Hardware is not something I am good at.... Nevermind you have probably stopped reading this so I am going to go now and proceed with my day. To anyone else reading this. Have a wonderful day
    Let me break it down for you, you got lost somewhere along the line.

Hey guys just looking around for a screen recorder, (Dont care about pricing) but below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED as long as it has most of it.

• Works with games and recreational (Can use with or without games not like fraps)
    • Makes good quality
    • Not too demanding
    • Has some kind of editing tool in it (Or please link a decent video editing tool)

Thanks guys
    That is what started the argument, nothing else, I said you can't have both, it's one or the other.

I have an Alienware M14xR2 I can run most things I was simply putting it there because I would PREFER if it wasn't demanding, I said in my post (If you would have taken the little time to actually read) "below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED" so please stop spamming and leave a valid reply otherwise go waste your posts on some other thread. Thank you.
    Then you start "bragging" about having an Alienware, right there. (After I said that you should get a new computer, for a specific reason. If resource ever was a problem, then you wouldn't really care about the demand - effectively killing your own opinion about how good Alienware - Your computer, is.)

Not to mention you jump the gun and assume that I didn't read your post. Which quite honestly is, insulting, coming after the same statement)
    Don't get lost yet.

Thank you but, please correct me if I am misinformed, doesnt fraps only record gameplay? I was looking for something that can record both gameplay and average desktop. But I will look into Sony Vegas Thank you.
    Right there, you could've actually Googled that if it wasn't a resource problem.

- So, to make it short for you, as you seem to have a problem grasping what several people have stated to you, several times.
    I'm not saying this to be a dick, for once. But you created this argument yourself by having the wrong choice of word, then you kept it going.

And to the last point, if you are not good with hardware and you've come into this discussion, note, this isn't a debate, what we have presented is facts.
    Why would you argue?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​That was a valid reply you fucknugget.
    I thought i was the only one that used fucknugget.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Read a few lines of text? You asked me to post a laptop that rivals the M18. I posted one that beats it hands down.
    You being the Alienware fanboy that you are, write a wall of text basically redacting what you originally stated while attempting to character assassinate because you were obviously butthurt that a laptop exists that proverbially shits on your overpriced overhyped "name brand".

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Doc (07-31-2013),Xenocide (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Let me break it down for you, you got lost somewhere along the line.

That is what started the argument, nothing else, I said you can't have both, it's one or the other.

Then you start "bragging" about having an Alienware, right there. (After I said that you should get a new computer, for a specific reason. If resource ever was a problem, then you wouldn't really care about the demand - effectively killing your own opinion about how good Alienware - Your computer, is.)

Not to mention you jump the gun and assume that I didn't read your post. Which quite honestly is, insulting, coming after the same statement)
    Don't get lost yet.

Right there, you could've actually Googled that if it wasn't a resource problem.

- So, to make it short for you, as you seem to have a problem grasping what several people have stated to you, several times.
    I'm not saying this to be a dick, for once. But you created this argument yourself by having the wrong choice of word, then you kept it going.

And to the last point, if you are not good with hardware and you've come into this discussion, note, this isn't a debate, what we have presented is facts.
    Why would you argue?
    To clarify I was far from bragging. If I was bragging I would have started blablering on right then and there how Alienware is top dog and such. I simply said that I have an Alienware, and for the sense of you thinking I meant my pc wasnt able to run it you are wrong. I would PREFER to have a low demanding client simply because I do not like stressing my machine. It gets to 100 degree's here (Somewhat new weather to be having in this area) and if I can keep my computer running as little as possible I would be happy so stop assuming shit and actually ask before you think your so fucking smart. You can pick apart this arguement as much as you like but all your doing it giving me a good old laugh. And about googling yes you are correct. I could have avoided this entire post that your dumbass decided to drag on this long, and I could have went with a few reviews and trusted them. But like we stated earlier reviews dont cut it, as someone mentioned reviews on Alienware are too high for its actual performance. So if you can comprehend what I am saying I was trying to ask everyone opinion rather than read what a company has to say about their software. And I didnt bring this upon myself you questioned me and I answered? I was being polite if you want me to be a dick I can jsut tell you to fuck off and ignore the post that simple. But I figured you wanted an answer to your question. Now about the hardware thing, I never said I was good with it. Someone questioned my specs and I posted them I never said anything about my computer being the best or about me knowing what I am talking about I simply stated facts, and shows some proof about its ranking on some websites. So to sum this up and hopefully you can actually pay attention this time...

-I wanted a software that delivered "Good Quality" (Reason why I listed it first) and then "Not Too Demanding) that was simply there because I enjoy gaming and my computer in this heat isn't good I have been blasting fans on it for weeks and I still leave it sit a few hours a day to be careful. I put that there because I was just giving myself some options, I understand there arnt many programs like that but Fraps is a perfect example. I run Fraps crisp and clean with high quality ( I can link one of my videos if you need proof) and still keep my cpu and drive running at a reasonable amount.
    -I also dont see me telling you what kinda computer I have bragging? If that is so then half these threads are just people bragging... I was simply answering your question and if you dont want someone to answer then dont fucking comment. I already answered the resource problem hopefully you have enough knowledge to comprehend that.
    -I didnt good because I find that actual people are more honest than the companies allowing me to get the truth about what software is best and what better place to do it than here, a gaming/hacking forum.
    -And I argued because (Like I have stated many, many times) I am not saying my pc is some kind of super computer Im saying that its very good and IT IS MY OPINION that Alienware is worth it weight in cash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To clarify I was far from bragging. If I was bragging I would have started blablering on right then and there how Alienware is top dog and such. I simply said that I have an Alienware, and for the sense of you thinking I meant my pc wasnt able to run it you are wrong. I would PREFER to have a low demanding client simply because I do not like stressing my machine. It gets to 100 degree's here (Somewhat new weather to be having in this area) and if I can keep my computer running as little as possible I would be happy so stop assuming shit and actually ask before you think your so fucking smart. You can pick apart this arguement as much as you like but all your doing it giving me a good old laugh. And about googling yes you are correct. I could have avoided this entire post that your dumbass decided to drag on this long, and I could have went with a few reviews and trusted them. But like we stated earlier reviews dont cut it, as someone mentioned reviews on Alienware are too high for its actual performance. So if you can comprehend what I am saying I was trying to ask everyone opinion rather than read what a company has to say about their software. And I didnt bring this upon myself you questioned me and I answered? I was being polite if you want me to be a dick I can jsut tell you to fuck off and ignore the post that simple. But I figured you wanted an answer to your question. Now about the hardware thing, I never said I was good with it. Someone questioned my specs and I posted them I never said anything about my computer being the best or about me knowing what I am talking about I simply stated facts, and shows some proof about its ranking on some websites. So to sum this up and hopefully you can actually pay attention this time...

-I wanted a software that delivered "Good Quality" (Reason why I listed it first) and then "Not Too Demanding) that was simply there because I enjoy gaming and my computer in this heat isn't good I have been blasting fans on it for weeks and I still leave it sit a few hours a day to be careful. I put that there because I was just giving myself some options, I understand there arnt many programs like that but Fraps is a perfect example. I run Fraps crisp and clean with high quality ( I can link one of my videos if you need proof) and still keep my cpu and drive running at a reasonable amount.
    -I also dont see me telling you what kinda computer I have bragging? If that is so then half these threads are just people bragging... I was simply answering your question and if you dont want someone to answer then dont fucking comment. I already answered the resource problem hopefully you have enough knowledge to comprehend that.
    -I didnt good because I find that actual people are more honest than the companies allowing me to get the truth about what software is best and what better place to do it than here, a gaming/hacking forum.
    -And I argued because (Like I have stated many, many times) I am not saying my pc is some kind of super computer Im saying that its very good and IT IS MY OPINION that Alienware is worth it weight in cash.
    >Says he'd rather real peoples opinions and experiences rather than company reviews.
    > Supports an overpriced laptop based on company reviews.
    >mfw

Thanks
    You are just making yourself look incredibly stupid by each passing post.
    You're < not your. So how about you accept the fact of what we've all been saying to you and stop responding to the thread that you wanted to end.
    You are the culprit as much as any of us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Action = best quality and what you are searching for my friend
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    https://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread went from a question, to a argument as most threads are like this.
    On topic, fraps is great for recording (a cracked version can be acquired)
    But bandicam is also good.
    Fraps takes off alot of fps.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast