Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    Shut up. I'm sorry but you're acting like you work for Youtube.
    Proof that it works:


    Me and friend of mine playing Aion. A retarded video got 80-90 views.
    This idea works, but is only going to work for up to 100 views at most...
    It's the same as sitting there refreshing a freshly uploaded video.


    I know for a fact that Youtube distinguishes between unique viewer and non-unique viewer.
    Why would people create tools with proxy integration if this 20 line code can easily exploit the system?

    Btw. the video has exactly 90 views for me. Probably 91 now (my view).
    Last edited by C.C.; 07-31-2013 at 07:32 PM.


  2. #17
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OwNAppLe View Post
    For irony sake, why do you keep saying this shit in every thread.
    u is a fukn tard. who is u? intellect?

  3. #18
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What steaming pile of bullshit do we have here

  4. #19
    PrettyLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    19

    explains your so called "bot'' lol
    Last edited by PrettyLights; 07-31-2013 at 07:35 PM.


  5. #20
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    I know for a fact that Youtube distinguishes between unique viewer and non-unique viewer.
    Why would people create tools with proxy integration if this 20 line code can easily exploit the system?

    Btw. the video has exactly 90 views for me. Probably 91 now (my view).
    I just said, it's only going to work for 80-90 views at the most..
    And yes, the views count, and no, they don't have some monkey that sits there 'Filtering' veiws wtf.
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  6. #21
    OwNAppLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states of niggers
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

    u is a fukn tard. who is u? intellect?
    What? can't understand your English ... and i am not really an intellect i fail at most of subjects at school.

  7. #22
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    I just said, it's only going to work for 80-90 views at the most..
    And yes, the views count, and no, they don't have some monkey that sits there 'Filtering' veiws wtf.

    Who said that they need to employ anyone to do such work?
    That "filtering" can be easily done by software.

    PrettyLight posted a pretty good video about this issue above.



  8. #23
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post

    Who said that they need to employ anyone to do such work?
    That "filtering" can be easily done by software.

    PrettyLight posted a pretty good video about this issue above.

    I was gonna watch it but I have to cook :/
    I'm just saying that it worked for that video,
    and me and my friend Tate were just refreshing it constantly..
    She figured out it can be done with any new video..
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  9. #24
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    I was gonna watch it but I have to cook :/
    I'm just saying that it worked for that video,
    and me and my friend Tate were just refreshing it constantly..
    She figured out it can be done with any new video..

    Yea it seems to work with a few views (probably going up to the 301 freeze) but I don't think you will get anything above that.

    Last edited by C.C.; 07-31-2013 at 07:55 PM.


  10. #25
    Hankk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh..
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post

    Yea it seems to work with a few views (probably going up to the 301 freeze) but I don't think you will get anything above that.

    Very true..
    Agreed.
    Herp Derp





    Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

    - Obsidian -

  11. #26
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Whew. *grabs popcorn*

  12. #27
    Assassinanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Under Your Desk ;3
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Bored
    Just did a quick test and it works perfectly fine. Since YouTube has a layer of protection after 300, it'll stop working since it'll check if the views are genuine.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassinanic For This Useful Post:

    Chris (08-02-2013)

  14. #28
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Who the fuck will want this?

  15. #29
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is no different from refreshing your page.

    Bullshit.

    >Runs bot
    >'Bots' video
    >Views stops at 301+
    > Youtube checks.
    > Remove duplicate views
    > There goes your views
    Last edited by Transfixed; 08-02-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


  16. #30
    Soothe.Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In ur cabinetz.
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    It would only make sense for YouTube to check IP for granting views... o.O so this bot can only bring a video up to its 301+ view count? Then does it just stop and from that point on, YouTube only grants unique-IP views or do they go back and remove any repeater views?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 09:32 AM
  2. [Help Request] Youtube view bot
    By inias in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:40 PM
  3. [Request] Requesting a working youtube view bot
    By k1ngqu33n in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:13 PM
  4. Youtube View Bot Service!
    By Need_Some_Cash in forum User Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 06:57 PM
  5. Selling A Youtube View Bot!!!! CHEAP!!
    By Need_Some_Cash in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 01:37 PM