Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

    The point of social welfare is for them to have time to look for a job . if they work a 9-5 minimum wage job then there wouldnt be much time left to look for a job .
    Better then 5 hours at a welfare funded thing.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  2. #47
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    and i dont agree with people getting paid to do nothing . the least you can do is annoy them so they dont stay on welfare to long .
    The difference is, having some retarded hippie telling me how to breath is counter-productive, that is only wasting my time that I could be using to search for a job.

    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    but then it wouldnt be welfare , it would be a minimum wage job .
    You also appear not to know how the Swedish welfare works, you actually HAVE to do stuff and apply for atleast 20 jobs a month even though you're in school normally. Unless you're an Arab or have some off-color religion, then you get shit for free.
    Not even kidding.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 08-01-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  3. #48
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I woke up, went to work, came home, went on MPGH.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #49
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

    You also appear not to know how the Swedish welfare works, you actually HAVE to do stuff and apply for atleast 20 jobs a month even though you're in school normally. Unless you're an Arab or have some off-color religion, then you get shit for free.
    Not even kidding.
    Exactly like in Germany lol

    You have to sent out 20-30 applications per month and you need to go to an official job advisor once a week to be eligible for Hartz-IV (German welfare).


  5. #50
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
    Exactly like in Germany lol

    You have to sent out 20-30 applications per month and you need to go to an official job advisor once a week to be eligible for Hartz-IV (German welfare).
    Maybe if we had the same thing in America then we wouldn't have so many parasites wasting tax payer money.

  6. #51
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Maybe if we had the same thing in America then we wouldn't have so many parasites wasting tax payer money.
    Sad thing is that this is not really preventing the wrong people from getting welfare, we do have a lot of people who just send 08/15 standard applications to random companies and drag their body to their local Arbeitsamt (German federal employment agency) to get welfare.


  7. #52
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just woke up. Don't know what to do next though

  8. #53
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
    Sad thing is that this is not really preventing the wrong people from getting welfare, we do have a lot of people who just send 08/15 standard applications to random companies and drag their body to their local Arbeitsamt (German federal employment agency) to get welfare.
    We have tons of those here too, I don't know who's dick they are sucking, but they sure don't search for a job, I'm talking about the alcoholics that somehow get their money from them anyway.

  9. #54
    tom96boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Atleast you got your second live MPGH, gaining alot of posts and a online reputation should revive you

  10. #55
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    Atleast you got your second live MPGH, gaining alot of posts and a online reputation should revive you
    I guess .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] What Even the Fuck is wrong with this section these days.
    By Falingrave in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:35 PM
  2. What is your best day ever won the number of kills ?
    By Harmony♫ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. What in the fuck Stupid chinks
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:48 AM
  4. WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK.
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:32 PM
  5. What a dumb fuck.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 01:45 AM