Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Get about 2500 posts ..
    Then you will have access to the Member level 2 section ..
    Or commonly known as the "Porn Section" ..
    I don't even want to see it , just got bored from those who post porn things in general.

  2. #17
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    I don't even want to see it , just got bored from those who post porn things in general.
    You get bored from watching "porn things" .. ?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. #18
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    You get bored from watching "porn things" .. ?
    I don't even watch it , I don't like porn.

  4. #19
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    I don't even watch it , I don't like porn.
    You're gay then ..
    or a 9 year old ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  5. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​How about we create a fucktard section and throw you in it.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Arun's Bitch (08-01-2013),Bernard. (08-01-2013),C.C. (08-01-2013),Electro Beat (08-01-2013),Symmetrical (08-01-2013)

  7. #21
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    You're gay then ..
    or a 9 year old ..
    Why should I watch shit

  8. #22
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    Why should I watch shit
    Because you are shit .. ?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  9. #23
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    Why should I watch shit
    ^^ Most likely gay
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  10. #24
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol there is a porn section ...like wtf

  11. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    Member Lvl 2.
    How you know, you aint even der.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #26
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,524
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    How you know, you aint even der.
    it was just a baad way to spam i think >.>
    i wanna get my post count up and get to 2500 >.>

  13. #27
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
    it was just a baad way to spam i think >.>
    i wanna get my post count up and get to 2500 >.>
    Lol way to just come out and say you wanna spam

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #28
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    Member Lvl 2.
    Why are you saying "Member Lvl 2."? You are only lvl 1 after all.

  15. #29
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,524
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Lol way to just come out and say you wanna spam
    only reason you say mem lvl 2 but you are mem lvl 1 is to spam >.>

  16. #30
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
    only reason you say mem lvl 2 but you are mem lvl 1 is to spam >.>
    Im mem lvl3 tho

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dave and Arun
    By InHuman in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 09:41 AM
  2. dave or arun
    By InHuman in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:02 PM
  3. Dave and Arun bake cookies
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 01:05 AM
  4. Um Dave or Arun or a mod
    By Forsaken_One in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 01:10 AM
  5. message to dave or arun
    By Dorado in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:24 PM