1. C: As i have no real weapons experience i would pick a rifle since from what i have heard they are quite easy to handle+ ammo is plentiful if i assume we are in the US.
2. C: same idea. Ammo is plentiful. Good to have inside houses or such where the rifle is too big to easily handle.
3. C: Bad weapon but i'm guessing i will need a lot of firewood during the winter and fall so a chainsaw will be useful.
4. B: Seeing what you are doing after 9pm is kinda important
5. B/C: B because it is very fuel effective but the downside is that it's not very comfortable for use during the winter. C Is a tricky choice because a tank uses crazy amounts of fuel to run. The upside is that when you are out of fuel you have a nigh impregnable house that you can live in.