Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    He's blocking your Mac Address. There's no way pass this mate. I do this all the time. When in the modem you can see every single IP/Mac Address that's ever logged onto the modem. I actually check mine once a week to make sure nobody hack my wifi.You have to log onto the modem from your brother pc (find out the password) and unblock your mac address. This will be a bitch to do every time, so Id just get used to being blocked at 1am. Sucks bro.
    i can't change my MAC Adress every once and a while?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHacker View Post
    i can't change my MAC Adress every once and a while?
    Not that I know of. Matter of fact, you can even look at your mac addressee on the bottom of your laptop where the stickers are. You can change your ip, but not your mac addressee. In certain situation you can spoof your mac addressee because some programs or software you pay for link themselves to a mac addressee (basically ripping of a company), you then spoof your addressee to match your friend or whatever to use that software (basically trick the software). But that is not permanent and the MAC will revert once you restart your pc.----I'm not sure if you can trick your modem or w.e and the other problem is your brother probably has a firm grip of how many and which MAC addressees are who and what. Once he see's the new one, he'll simply block it again. Maybe if he has the block on a time schedule then I guess you could get away with it. But if he's doing it manually every night, you kinda fucked.----You need to get into your modem with it's ip, get the password, find something called QOS or maybe its called Wireless Addressee Filter and find away to unblock yourself(thats the easiest part obviously). And all of this in secret, I don't know how your sharing a room with him, if you are this would require some Jack Baur 007 type shit.---When shyt like this comes around, I tend to just ask Dave or Arun. Dave weakness is cake, Arun is chesse. GL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHacker View Post
    Don't be a fgt. you're not funny. And i want to game with my friends. get off mpgh fgt.
    Shit..
    I made him mad...
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hahahahaha, this is funny. My dad has shut off the internet on me sometimes, he just shuts off the modem which is in his room so no one gets internet. I just sleep it off and then he turns it back on in the morning, or I just hack into my neighbors WiFi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123