Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good ?

  2. #17
    Mr.Simple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dick on my Mouth
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    why you guys was hate him, and why he was banned?

  3. #18
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Simple View Post
    why you guys was hate him, and why he was banned?
    We hate him because he was 7 years old.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #19
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    We hate him because he was 7 years old.
    weren't we all 7 at one point? kid probably picked up some fucked up shit while he was here

  5. #20
    Mr.Simple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dick on my Mouth
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    We hate him because he was 7 years old.
    7 years old! WTF, me think the kid was 7years old are only playing games

  6. #21
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    weren't we all 7 at one point? kid probably picked up some fucked up shit while he was here
    Yeah but we weren't 7 years old on a hacking site with 60% of the population being adults.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. #22
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    Yeah but we weren't 7 years old on a hacking site with 60% of the population being adults.
    then again alot of 7 year olds are fucking morons who beg and troll. I definitely would give him props for being in general and don't being that fucking annoying

  8. #23
    Mr.Simple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dick on my Mouth
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    when he want tell the truth about his age, and why he lie about his age?

  9. #24
    Invader-Zim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    214
    that the reason why you guys hate me, let me tell true. first this account i shared with my little brother, and my little brother are love to download hack.
    he know about the hack because me tell him about hack and how to use it.
    and ihealso tell about his age is 7, i tell him do not tell his age to other because i afraid the people think me trolling them.
    ok now i changed the password and my little brother would never opened this account again.
    Last edited by Invader-Zim; 08-03-2013 at 08:22 PM.


    The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!


    The Best Kill


  10. #25
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
    that the reason why you guys hate me, let me tell true. first this account i shared with my little brother, and my little brother are love to download hack.
    he know about the hack because me tell him about hack and how to use it.
    and he also tell about their age is 7, i tell him do not tell his age to other because i afraid the people think me trolling them.
    ok now i changed the password and my little brother would never opened this account again.
    so who the fuck is who lol?

  11. #26
    Invader-Zim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    so who the fuck is who lol?
    my little brother.


    ---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

    why TheFlyingDutchman' was banned what the mistake that he do? @arunforce


    The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!


    The Best Kill


  12. #27
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    He got banned huehuehue.
    Finally.
    I got a feeling @Flengo was involved
    Must suck to suck
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  13. #28
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post


    my little brother.


    ---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

    why TheFlyingDutchman' was banned what the mistake that he do? @arunforce
    He was banned for Creating threads in the wrong section.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    Invader-Zim (08-03-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [EPIC-Release] Gir (Invader Zim) Fully Customized L96A1
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:02 AM
  2. INVADER ZIM
    By Matt in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 01:23 AM
  3. Invader Zim
    By Onocron in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 02:47 PM
  4. hahaha its kyo
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 10:23 PM