Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Bisuone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New World Order
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Any Skype resolvers that work?

    Looking for a Skype resolver that currently works. I intend to use it to background check users before dealing with them on Skype.
    \

  2. #2
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    I intend to use it to background check users before dealing with them on Skype.


    Right. That's what the kids are calling it these days.

    Anyways, to answer your question, yes there are Skype resolver's that work.

  3. #3
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Genius. Doing background checks with an IP.

  4. #4
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,855
    Reputation
    3438
    Thanks
    81,440
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Google Skype Resolver and its the first result, no joke and it works.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Gmail (08-04-2013)

  6. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,387
    Yes there are.

    No I will not link you to one. If you want to do a background check, have them post on your VMs.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. #6
    Bisuone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New World Order
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why is everyone here so hostile? Gotta love the community at mpgh.
    \

  8. #7
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,524
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Why is everyone here so hostile? Gotta love the community at mpgh.
    there is a resolver called skype2ip and that works very good ^_^
    i would give you link but that breaks mpgh rules >_>
    so just search skype2ip and click the first link =)

  9. #8
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,387
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Why is everyone here so hostile? Gotta love the community at mpgh.
    Because a large amount of us hang out in MPGH Unite, and some random guy coming around asking for a resolver is extremely sketchy.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #9
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Why is everyone here so hostile? Gotta love the community at mpgh.
    Because no one wants some cocksucking script kiddie using a 3rd party program to get people's I.P so they can "run background checks" on them (DDoS them).
    Last edited by scotbud123; 08-04-2013 at 04:02 AM.








     





















  11. #10
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    DDOSing is for fgts.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to C.C. For This Useful Post:

    Karla857 (08-04-2013)

  13. #11
    Bisuone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New World Order
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Rofl you guys must have had terrible childhoods. I'm the highest grossing elo booster on mpgh and I make thousands a month through traffic on this site. DDOSing people is far below my interests. I can't believe that's the first thing you guys think of when you see a thread asking for a resolver.

    I've got to say the naivete of some of you is shocking.

    Most of you have over a thousand posts too, and are still this narrow-sighted on the forums?
    Last edited by hueyhuey; 08-04-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    \

  14. #12
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Rofl you guys must have had terrible childhoods. I'm the highest grossing elo booster on mpgh and I make thousands a month through traffic on this site. DDOSing people is far below my interests. I can't believe that's the first thing you guys think of when you see a thread asking for a resolver.

    I've got to say the naivete of some of you is shocking.

    Most of you have over a thousand posts too, and are still this narrow-sighted on the forums?
    Aww, that's cute. Tell us something that we don't care about.

  15. #13
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Rofl you guys must have had terrible childhoods. I'm the highest grossing elo booster on mpgh and I make thousands a month through traffic on this site. DDOSing people is far below my interests. I can't believe that's the first thing you guys think of when you see a thread asking for a resolver.

    I've got to say the naivete of some of you is shocking.

    Most of you have over a thousand posts too, and are still this narrow-sighted on the forums?
    Yes .
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  16. #14
    Bisuone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New World Order
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Aww, that's cute. Tell us something that we don't care about.
    It's the internet, of course you care. You wouldn't have replied otherwise.

    SUP KID.
    \

  17. #15
    Banditodegod2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Rofl you guys must have had terrible childhoods. I'm the highest grossing elo booster on mpgh and I make thousands a month through traffic on this site. DDOSing people is far below my interests. I can't believe that's the first thing you guys think of when you see a thread asking for a resolver.

    I've got to say the naivete of some of you is shocking.

    Most of you have over a thousand posts too, and are still this narrow-sighted on the forums?
    I got DDoS'd this week cause of some kid from MPGH, not intend to teach others how to do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nametags - any dll/injects that work?
    By Weepingangel in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. [Request] Any New Hacks That Work (Now)!
    By rommel18329 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:44 AM
  3. AlterIWnet, any hacks out that work? Looked everywere... :/
    By omgthanksforhack in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:39 AM
  4. Any charms hacks that work?
    By aussie23 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:48 AM
  5. Any form of VB that works
    By Lhemgo135 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:24 AM