Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 127
  1. #16
    pedbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Happy
    My addictions are Internet , Masturbating , Porn, Sleeping , Philosophing'nd shit(i try to explain to people more and they dont give a fuck)

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy` View Post


    depends on the money i got
    but 2 max
    Oh alright, I thought you were one of those rich kids who buys 2 cellphones a month.

    ---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
    My addictions is Internet , Masturbating , Porn, Sleeping , Philosophing'nd shit(i try to explain to people more and they dont give a fuck)
    Why is masturbating in red?

  3. #18
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    At the moment I can't get off World of Warcraft..

  4. #19
    pedbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    Oh alright, I thought you were one of those rich kids who buys 2 cellphones a month.

    ---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------



    Why is masturbating in red?
    Red means strong addiction

  5. #20
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Uppers, Downers and Hallucinogens.

  6. #21

  7. #22
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh and Deliriants and Dissociates

  8. #23

  9. #24
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fapping is my addiction. I think I went on a steak for like 6 faps lel.

  10. #25

  11. #26
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cocaine..My addiction is cocaine.

  12. #27
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Beating the fuck out of @Ethen .


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  13. #28
    pedbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    Fapping is my addiction. I think I went on a steak for like 6 faps lel.
    Bitch Liar , You will feel pain after the second or third fap. and you won't continue.

  14. #29

  15. #30
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
    Bitch Liar , You will feel pain after the second or third fap. and you won't continue.
    I assure you that isn't true.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's Your Addiction?
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. what is your best record in warrock?
    By priit1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
  3. What is your Screen Resolution?
    By The_Enigma in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 10:30 PM
  4. What is your 2nd favorite website ?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 02:23 AM
  5. What is your real name?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:10 PM