Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,540
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,955
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Or, instead of chunks of rock hitting earth, you can send up a small solar powered rocket and move it off course a bit.
    The chunks of rock will be small enough to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere. Plus you cant move a big rock off course with a rocket. The gravity to size ratio of the Earth and the rock will be high so the rock would just re-position itself back to Earth.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    My race is right, do you have a problem that I called him Chain Human? You don't make much difference of them cause they all look almost same.
    Its cause you too dumb to tell races apart. White trash
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    The chunks of rock will be small enough to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere. Plus you cant move a big rock off course with a rocket. The gravity to size ratio of the Earth and the rock will be high so the rock would just re-position itself back to Earth.
    Untrue, Thousands of asteroids a year curve around the earth, they do not hit the earth because their path is slightly off.

  4. #34
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,540
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,955
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Untrue, Thousands of asteroids a year curve around the earth, they do not hit the earth because their path is slightly off.
    Think about it. The size of the rock must be big enough to do some damage to the Earth. Depending on the size of it it the gravity can pull the rock to it
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  5. #35
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Think about it. The size of the rock must be big enough to do some damage to the Earth. Depending on the size of it it the gravity can pull the rock to it
    That is not how gravity works

    Heavier things do not fall faster (Air resistance aside)

  6. #36
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Its cause you too dumb to tell races apart. White trash
    What ever, go live your own life "Black Trash"

  7. #37
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,540
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,955
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    That is not how gravity works

    Heavier things do not fall faster (Air resistance aside)
    Im not talk about it falling faster...
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  8. #38
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Im not talk about it falling faster...

    It shows that the gravitational pull isn't stronger just because the object with the lighter mass is either more or less massive.

  9. #39
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    What ever, go live your own life "Black Trash"
    Im asian
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #40
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    That people still believe this shit
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  11. #41
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Im asian
    Like I care? Now leave me alone. Cheese, you make so huge point about everything. Wake up from bed and welcome to the internet...

  12. #42
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Like I care? Now leave me alone. Cheese, you make so huge point about everything. Wake up from bed and welcome to the internet...
    Its cause you dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #43
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    Seemed too informal to be real
    It's real, Michio Kaku is a successful theoretical physicist, and graduated from Harvard, he is most known for string theory
    Last edited by Mauled; 08-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.

  14. #44
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Its cause you dumb
    Same to you. Get sense of humor....

  15. #45
    pedbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Happy
    Watch this :


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1900 x 1200 Wallpaper [End of the World].
    By .Amnesia in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:09 PM
  2. End of the World
    By Puffin in forum Showroom
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:26 AM
  3. End of the World
    By -ParallaX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
  4. End of the world
    By Gourav2122 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:30 PM
  5. end of the world
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 11:44 PM