Thread: BT DOWN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,286
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,638
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post

    Thought you were playing CS:GO
    I was but those fgts always choose dust 2 fuck that
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Youtro (08-06-2013)

  3. #17
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    I was but those fgts always choose dust 2 fuck that
    I got him it /

    I got 5super op backpacks that you'll never get
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #18
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I wanted to play
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  5. #19
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,286
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,638
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    I got him it /

    I got 5super op backpacks that you'll never get
    Dont care about that fdp wats ur lvl
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #20
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Dont care about that fdp wats ur lvl
    Lower than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #21
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    I got him it /

    I got 5super op backpacks that you'll never get
    I found an "adventurer backpack" today. Is it the same backpack as yours?



  8. #22
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    I found an "adventurer backpack" today. Is it the same backpack as yours?
    yes...but did you find 5?
    i was the first one in the world so i got my backpack colored
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #23
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    I got him it /

    I got 5super op backpacks that you'll never get
    these backpacks drop every round .

  10. #24
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's still down
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

    these backpacks drop every round .
    you're wrong.

  11. #25
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

    these backpacks drop every round .
    Only for u and me
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #26
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Got nothing better to do?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #27
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Got nothing better to do?
    What is there better to do then wasting your time with video games (or just trying to get into said game)

    I still vividly remember the day long downtimes of WoW...


  14. #28
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    What is there better to do then wasting your time with video games (or just trying to get into said game)

    I still vividly remember the day long downtimes of WoW...
    When a game is down, I'm usually playing another game, or here on MPGH.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #29
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Got nothing better to do?
    Yea..got nothing but browser games
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Playing Gunzonline When it's down
    By CrazyDeath in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
  2. gunz is down
    By Killclowns in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 06:45 PM
  3. GunZ Down! Feb 07, 2006
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:19 PM
  4. GunZ is Down ATM so STFU
    By Neogaiden in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:02 AM
  5. Server down for tonite - 1/1/06 till 2/1/06
    By Dmx in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 11:51 PM