Thread: Favorite cars!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    3evil3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where the sun doesnt shine
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Devilish


    TVR cerbera , frenshys power cars =)

  2. #17
    Wax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A Box
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well my favorite car ever since I was 10 has been a 76 Corvette Stingray.


  3. #18
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,716
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LAMBORGHOTTIS OR POSQUAZ





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #19
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Aww man I epic fail XD! My favorite car is still a Honda Civic but my turns out my cousin sold his. His Honda only went up to 160... His NEW car is the one that can go up to like 240. I told him to send me a pic of his dash last night.


    Still pretty sexy though.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  5. #20
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    Aww man I epic fail XD! My favorite car is still a Honda Civic but my turns out my cousin sold his. His Honda only went up to 160... His NEW car is the one that can go up to like 240. I told him to send me a pic of his dash last night.


    Still pretty sexy though.
    You have shitty taste in cars and any car your "cousin" owns would fall apart at 240, and there is literally no place on earth other than a few tracks and the salt flats in the world to get your car to go that fast. Looking at that picture of his dash you can see that he owns a mazda and also that there is no boost gage anywhere on that car. The problem with that is a naturally aspirated mazda would NEVER create enough horse power to get it up even to ~180 MPH let alone 240. And fuck shitty ass asian cars, german cars are twenty times better.



    My favorite car ever, a BMW E30 M3

  6. #21
    Forsaken_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    When you find out,tell me
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Twisted
    2010 CAMMARO!!!!

  7. #22
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by helger View Post
    i dont have picture but favorite is shelby gt 500 -Elanor
    its called a Shelby Mustang GT500, the elanor is from the movie Gone in 60 Seconds.



    but ya that car is awesome.

  8. #23
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You have shitty taste in cars and any car your "cousin" owns would fall apart at 240, and there is literally no place on earth other than a few tracks and the salt flats in the world to get your car to go that fast. Looking at that picture of his dash you can see that he owns a mazda and also that there is no boost gage anywhere on that car. The problem with that is a naturally aspirated mazda would NEVER create enough horse power to get it up even to ~180 MPH let alone 240. And fuck shitty ass asian cars, german cars are twenty times better.



    My favorite car ever, a BMW E30 M3
    They are up near the window.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  9. #24
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    They are up near the window.
    The sad thing is that a mazda would never have the aerodynamics to be able to reach speeds over 200 mph without all sorts of UGLY modifications.

  10. #25
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,716
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    The sad thing is that a mazda would never have the aerodynamics to be able to reach speeds over 200 mph without all sorts of UGLY modifications.
    Ugly iverson modifications.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #26
    desto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nissan 350 (or the new version 370) z

  12. #27
    pwnzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angry
    lambo for exotic.. 1967 Chevy Camero

  13. #28
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Ugly iverson modifications.
    NO, ugly Dave mods because we all know for a fact that everything I do is awesome and everything you do is fail.

  14. #29
    bannedshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Blah
    lexus is300, since i own one>.< BTW i know like 99% of you won't beleive me, so i can get more pics lol
    Last edited by bannedshow; 08-16-2009 at 06:59 AM.

  15. #30
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,254
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    those cars are gay

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
  2. favorite animes?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
  3. Pimp ass cars... FOR ALL CAR LOVERS
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:09 PM
  4. Nice cars!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread