Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I couldn't overlay because I couldn't find a character facing the right way
    But I colored the armor and stuff.

     
    ]


    ---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

    I could also make a helmet, chaps, gloves. I always adored drawing helmets.

  2. #32
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's a useless piece of shit.

  3. #33
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    I couldn't overlay because I couldn't find a character facing the right way
    But I colored the armor and stuff.

     
    ]


    ---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

    I could also make a helmet, chaps, gloves. I always adored drawing helmets.
    shit made with the spray paint tool wont cut it.

  4. #34
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post


    shit made with the spray paint tool wont cut it.
    First of all its not spray paint, second it was mostly made to be a template. 3rd I would love to see you try to use paint and make some shit.

  5. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Looks like something sheepfucker would wear with his gay teal cape.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Doc (08-08-2013)

  7. #36
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Heres another template.

     
    ]

  8. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    I couldn't overlay because I couldn't find a character facing the right way
    But I colored the armor and stuff.

     
    ]


    ---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

    I could also make a helmet, chaps, gloves. I always adored drawing helmets.
    Looks good for paint
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    hidudeshi (08-08-2013)

  10. #38
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Welp, that looks fucking horrible.

  11. #39
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,716
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Try drawing on top of this: https://i.imgur.com/74oD0Ij.png



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #40
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Try drawing on top of this: https://i.imgur.com/74oD0Ij.png
    Why u, use me
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [1.5_01] White Gold Tools, Block, Slab, Armour V2.5!
    By mystery2k10 in forum Minecraft Mods
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. [1.5_01] White Gold Tools And Armour V2!
    By mystery2k10 in forum Minecraft Mods
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
  4. Buying best ranger armour and bow for Guild Wars
    By littleryan in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:19 PM
  5. [Idea] Armour hack...
    By Tehm in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 08:27 PM