Thread: Gamescom 2013

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't even know how to buy tickets, otherwise I'd go.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I don't even know how to buy tickets, otherwise I'd go.
    Online ?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Online ?
    No shit sherlock ...
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I don't even know how to buy tickets, otherwise I'd go.
    Very easy, just go to the international site, click on "For everyone" (left menu) then on "Admission ticket" and there you will find a "Ticket-Shop" link.
    From there you just register an account, put the ticket of your choice in your cart and pay the thing either by creditcard or direct debit.

    You can also buy tickets directly in Köln but that may or may not involve a huge queue.
    Last edited by C.C.; 08-09-2013 at 11:11 AM.


  5. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

    No shit sherlock ...
    Now you know how to buy, so go buy
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #36
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    Okay well you won't get tickets for below 120€ per flight

    Still worth it :P

    Also need to get a hotel or whatever and that costs a lot. If of course niggas don't want to get knifed in some old, shit german street.
    Last edited by Snape; 08-09-2013 at 11:28 AM.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (08-09-2013)

  8. #37
    Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Also need to get a hotel or whatever and that costs a lot. If of course niggas don't want to get knifed in some old, shit german street.
    If you have a tent you can camp on the official gamescom camp for only like 20 bucks per night.


  9. #38
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    Pff 13k kilometers
    i live like an hour. i go see the koln shark games xD other than that, i don't go.

  10. #39
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    If you have a tent you can camp on the official gamescom camp for only like 20 bucks per night.
    ,,Camping trip to gamescom"
    Boy, that's something



  11. #40
    Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    ,,Camping trip to gamescom"
    Boy, that's something
    Pre raised tents with wooden floor and field beds, not real camping
    Last edited by C.C.; 08-09-2013 at 03:43 PM.


  12. #41
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    10,444
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    Pre raised tents with wooden floor and field beds, not real camping
    Well, that's better, but I still don't know is it worth 20 bucks.

  13. #42
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    Pre raised tents with wooden floor and field beds, not real camping



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (08-09-2013)

  15. #43
    Nulled.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I wish I could go im br and i cant afford plane tickets hue

  16. #44
    Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nulled. View Post
    I wish I could go im br and i cant afford plane tickets hue
    Safe money and go next year, its going to be even bigger and they will showcase stuff like Battlefront 3 next year


  17. #45
    Nulled.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post


    Safe money and go next year, its going to be even bigger and they will showcase stuff like Battlefront 3 next year

    where's it going to be next year?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 04:15 PM
  2. [Preview] AoC MultiHack Coming 2013* EST
    By theranger in forum Age of Conan Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
  3. [Info] MW3 Totally Ruled Gamescom
    By Tick Me On in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 10:28 PM
  4. COD Black Ops LIVE at Gamescom
    By Moothew =^_^= in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:00 PM