Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Cool Need Game Designing Partner

    Hi I am looking someone who wants to design games/Learn how
    So we can help each other!


    Using Uniti to make coor 3D game!
    Here is a game example!



    If Interested add me on skype : MPGH.HAYEM
    Last edited by dnj$nda94manbdw; 08-09-2013 at 09:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Low Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    31
    So you know......
    C#
    C++

    LOGIC
    GRAMMAR
    SPELLING

    Right? Yeah fuck no.

  3. #3
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    You say DLG is a simple project, you're an idiot then.

    DLG has been working on No Heroes for well over a year. They had a whole team and the only reason they were able to get this far is because the creator (Who downsized to just Tiago) had prior knowledge of unity.


    He's now working with 2 others, but still.


    You also might want to know how to spell the f**king engine name.


    Skype: Soklast1

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (08-09-2013)

  5. #4
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Learn how to use the engine you are trying to code with then maybe you can look for a team to help create something
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  6. #5
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dude i am learning i dont fuckin know shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    You say DLG is a simple project, you're an idiot then.

    DLG has been working on No Heroes for well over a year. They had a whole team and the only reason they were able to get this far is because the creator (Who downsized to just Tiago) had prior knowledge of unity.


    He's now working with 2 others, but still.


    You also might want to know how to spell the f**king engine name.


    ---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

    thats why i was asking for someone

    ---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

    Yes I am looking someone who can help me get started
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shift View Post
    Learn how to use the engine you are trying to code with then maybe you can look for a team to help create something

  7. #6
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by -HAYEM View Post
    Yes I am looking someone who can help me get started
    Just google it because anyone who you ask is just going to say "here follow this guide then make this"
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  8. #7
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    You don't know a single line of C#/C++

    Any Java, or any programming language at all I take it.

    Yet you want to design a game.

    Wow, you sir are fucking genius.

  9. #8
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    by watching tutorials i made simple car game alredy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    You don't know a single line of C#/C++

    Any Java, or any programming language at all I take it.

    Yet you want to design a game.

    Wow, you sir are fucking genius.

  10. #9
    Ponzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    1,682
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @-HAYEM You should use the unreal engine it is A LOT better the Unity and like everyone is saying you're should learn C++/C# or what ever you game engine uses first.

  11. #10
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by -HAYEM View Post
    by watching tutorials i made simple car game alredy
    A car game, wow.

    How exactly does it work?

    Do you race with a car that's a 12x12 pixel box with circle on the bottom around a half circle track?

    Try making a real game and practice before asking for someones help.

  12. #11
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    This kid doesn't know jack shit. He can't spell correctly, and thinks everything is simple.

  13. #12
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    >Can't even spell Unity.
    >Expects to create a game.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (08-09-2013)

  15. #13
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    >Can't even spell Unity.
    >Expects to create a game.

  16. #14
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So much flame, just chill.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  17. #15
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,535
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,953
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Bitch, AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need GFX for Game Design E.g GUI
    By Rasta in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:44 PM
  2. [Fail] Game Design Team Needs Unity C++ Scripters
    By Dappy in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:20 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 09:29 PM
  4. Need games to play !
    By KingsClan in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:46 PM
  5. need game guard bypass
    By prox32 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 04:08 AM