Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    I FUCKIN RAGE QUIT


    1 HP left
    BULLSHIT I FUCKING RAGE (INB4BAN4RAGE)

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Go take your Battletale, and shove it up your ass.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (08-10-2013),Terrified (08-10-2013),HalfBajan (08-10-2013),Nightmare. (08-10-2013),Tide (08-10-2013),Assistive (08-10-2013),WarWood (08-10-2013)

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Go take your Battletale, and shove it up your ass.
    My asshole is stuffed. It's unorganized aswell.

  5. #4
    Slurpee-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wait, I must Kill the Zombie
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice .
    Last edited by Slurpee-; 08-10-2013 at 06:42 AM.

  6. #5
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    GG try again


  7. #6
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ROFL suck dick.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  8. #7
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    No body gives a fuck about you cs fag.

  9. #8
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,940
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,786
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm better than you bitch.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  10. #9
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thunder kicks ass? This seems fake!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  11. #10
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wrong section though.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  12. #11
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    buy me a key.

  13. #12
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Multis View Post
    No body gives a fuck about you cs fag.
    Shut the fuck up you wanna be girl.


    ---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    I'm better than you bitch.
    You're an idiotic edgy. I have no idea why he lets idiots on like you. Hell, he even let someone even more idiotic on (Lovroman)

  14. #13
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    Shut the fuck up you wanna be girl.


    ---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------



    You're an idiotic edgy. I have no idea why he lets idiots on like you. Hell, he even let someone even more idiotic on (Lovroman)
    Ethen is mad.
    The best thing i want you to do is go a head jump out of your window.

  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Multis View Post
    Ethen is mad.
    The best thing i want you to do is go a head jump out of your window.
    You're a fucking man. I am not mad I just woke up.

    [8/4/2013 8:23:11 PM] Genesis: You said you and your brother have the same name
    [8/4/2013 8:23:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): I never did say that
    [8/4/2013 8:23:33 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): My name is Liza
    [8/4/2013 8:23:42 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): And my brother name is Eli
    [8/4/2013 8:24:56 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): Try something funny and i will boot you with my new booter

    [8/2/2013 9:18:08 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): he got my older brother facebook and he thinks this is me
    [8/2/2013 9:18:18 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): and my brother intredos me to mpgh
    [8/2/2013 9:18:27 PM] Genesis: He probably DOXed you to check
    [8/2/2013 9:18:40 PM] Genesis: Link him to your facebook.
    [8/2/2013 9:18:45 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): This is my old Brother computer
    [8/2/2013 9:19:05 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i dont use facebook any more some annimouys hacker hacked it
    [8/2/2013 9:19:25 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): and my computer was atteckd by 3 torjan horses
    [8/2/2013 9:19:38 PM] Genesis: Uh...
    [8/2/2013 9:20:10 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): And my brother is a sleep and he asking for my brother account and i dont rember it
    [8/2/2013 9:20:22 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): graaaa i knew it i am scared now
    [8/2/2013 9:20:45 PM] Genesis: Video call dave
    [8/2/2013 9:21:08 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i dont have nothing the torjan horses destryed my sound card
    [8/2/2013 9:21:23 PM] Genesis: Video Card?
    [8/2/2013 9:21:37 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): the video is alive
    [8/2/2013 9:21:51 PM] Genesis: Do you have a cam?
    [8/2/2013 9:21:57 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): No.
    [8/2/2013 9:22:06 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i can record myslef and send him
    [8/2/2013 9:22:11 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): throw my mom phone
    [8/2/2013 9:22:30 PM] Genesis: What phone is your moms?
    [8/2/2013 9:23:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): Galaxys2Mini
    [8/2/2013 9:23:41 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): no skype dosent work there


    Seems fishy as hell.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tide For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-10-2013),Assistive (08-10-2013)

  17. #15
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    You're a fucking man. I am not mad I just woke up.

    [8/4/2013 8:23:11 PM] Genesis: You said you and your brother have the same name
    [8/4/2013 8:23:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): I never did say that
    [8/4/2013 8:23:33 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): My name is Liza
    [8/4/2013 8:23:42 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): And my brother name is Eli
    [8/4/2013 8:24:56 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): Try something funny and i will boot you with my new booter

    [8/2/2013 9:18:08 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): he got my older brother facebook and he thinks this is me
    [8/2/2013 9:18:18 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): and my brother intredos me to mpgh
    [8/2/2013 9:18:27 PM] Genesis: He probably DOXed you to check
    [8/2/2013 9:18:40 PM] Genesis: Link him to your facebook.
    [8/2/2013 9:18:45 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): This is my old Brother computer
    [8/2/2013 9:19:05 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i dont use facebook any more some annimouys hacker hacked it
    [8/2/2013 9:19:25 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): and my computer was atteckd by 3 torjan horses
    [8/2/2013 9:19:38 PM] Genesis: Uh...
    [8/2/2013 9:20:10 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): And my brother is a sleep and he asking for my brother account and i dont rember it
    [8/2/2013 9:20:22 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): graaaa i knew it i am scared now
    [8/2/2013 9:20:45 PM] Genesis: Video call dave
    [8/2/2013 9:21:08 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i dont have nothing the torjan horses destryed my sound card
    [8/2/2013 9:21:23 PM] Genesis: Video Card?
    [8/2/2013 9:21:37 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): the video is alive
    [8/2/2013 9:21:51 PM] Genesis: Do you have a cam?
    [8/2/2013 9:21:57 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): No.
    [8/2/2013 9:22:06 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): i can record myslef and send him
    [8/2/2013 9:22:11 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): throw my mom phone
    [8/2/2013 9:22:30 PM] Genesis: What phone is your moms?
    [8/2/2013 9:23:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): Galaxys2Mini
    [8/2/2013 9:23:41 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): no skype dosent work there


    Seems fishy as hell.
    i can be even a transgender/Shemale why do you care?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. rage quitting alienware
    By MicroManage in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:27 AM
  2. IM RAGE QUITTING
    By ~G36E~ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. RAGE QUIT
    By Andrew420 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:12 AM
  4. Rage quit.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 12:53 AM
  5. Faggot faggot ahahah Go rage quit
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:47 PM