Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    I'm not a vegetarian, but I like vegetarian food. Also, the meat that you buy in stores here are often of a bad quality and sometimes it's not even the kind of meat that it's labeled as. Lately we've had a lot of salmonella alarms too
    I really like the meat that you get from swedish haunters like elk, wild boar, goose and deer.
    My granddad hunts, I'll never have bad meat

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    i'll teach you kiddos how to make crack and synthetic ecstacy with household products
    Yaaay!
    Finally a way to make money
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  2. #92
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    My granddad hunts, I'll never have bad meat


    Yaaay!
    Finally a way to make money
    I'm so jealous I have one too in the family but he lives about... 560 km from here.
    I also need to make more money, I got tons of stuff I need to get for my training. I might start selling drawings again if anyone's interested.


    ---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

    Btw, there should be a hobby section with subsections such as Food, Art & litterature, Graphic design, Music, Sports & training and Drugs & brewing.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  3. #93
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post


    I'm so jealous I have one too in the family but he lives about... 560 km from here.
    I also need to make more money, I got tons of stuff I need to get for my training. I might start selling drawings again if anyone's interested.


    ---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

    Btw, there should be a hobby section with subsections such as Food, Art & litterature, Graphic design, Music, Sports & training and Drugs & brewing.
    What training?

    Agreed.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  4. #94
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    What training?

    Agreed.
    Material arts. I just started karate again after having quite a break, but I'm going to try out MMA, submission wrestling and aikido toho as well. I need to get a new gi (grew out of my old one) and a set of protective gear for the karate, the other sports has other dress codes and might require another set of protective gear as well.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  5. #95
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post


    Material arts. I just started karate again after having quite a break, but I'm going to try out MMA, submission wrestling and aikido toho as well. I need to get a new gi (grew out of my old one) and a set of protective gear for the karate, the other sports has other dress codes and might require another set of protective gear as well.

    mma is fun. been doing it for 3 years. Love grappling, started taking classes for jujitsu training as well. I originally started off as kick boxing, but doing submissions are the shit. When I was in high school wrestling wasn't doing it for me, but definitely helped not getting taken down.

  6. #96
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post


    Material arts. I just started karate again after having quite a break, but I'm going to try out MMA, submission wrestling and aikido toho as well. I need to get a new gi (grew out of my old one) and a set of protective gear for the karate, the other sports has other dress codes and might require another set of protective gear as well.
    And you wonder why people are scared of you ^^
    I'm a kickboxer, material isn't that expensive tho.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  7. #97
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    mma is fun. been doing it for 3 years. Love grappling, started taking classes for jujitsu training as well. I originally started off as kick boxing, but doing submissions are the shit. When I was in high school wrestling wasn't doing it for me, but definitely helped not getting taken down.
    They're doing both MMA and submission wrestling during the same session so it's going to be amazing. I've been looking at jujitsu as well but I don't think it's something for me. I guess I'm more into kicking, punching and wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    And you wonder why people are scared of you ^^
    I'm a kickboxer, material isn't that expensive tho.
    Not really, but I'm low paid and my savings were used during summer
    I didn't really find out about the club until lately. I jumped right into the advanced group yesterday and it felt simply amazing training with them.
    Last edited by Niet; 08-14-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

  8. #98

  9. #99
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    i know that homemade alchohol is much better
    Well, that depends.
    You won't get the kind of whine that had rested for 100 years.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Expanded Gam Hacking Section
    By SpiderByte in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:24 AM
  2. Warez Section
    By AthlaS in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 12:18 PM
  3. Ragnarok Section
    By Miz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 05:50 PM
  4. adding a DF series Section
    By zack6924 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. Download Section
    By blahblahz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:14 AM