Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 203
  1. #181
    pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Heavens Above for I Am God
    Posts
    1,121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    here is why you are wrong, You do not need to belive in god to go to heaven. you dont make the rules the church doesnt make the rules god does. if you live a good life and help good people you will go to your destend heaven.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

    Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

  2. #182
    3evil3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where the sun doesnt shine
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Never thought that there would be so many god believing idiots in this forum .
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    God doesn't exist.
    Neither does Santa...
    God and Santa are the same sort of concept.
    Santa is a way of making children "behave" according to how the parents want them.
    God is a way of control also...
    You can't do this, you can't do that, well fuck you, I do want I want, motherfucker.
    You are totally right . God + the Bible were invented by some retard ages ago to get people under their control but also to give the...... hmmmmm..... lets just say the kind of humans are weak minded a little bit more strength and something they can believe in . It's like endrit said , its the same model as santa claus . It's to control people .So religion is actually just invented to be used for humans will and greed of power .It's always the same , when sience tries to prove that there is no god with logical explanations , believers always argue with unlogical bullshit like faith and blah blub . Scientists are bored of the same lame argues and ignores the believers just like they ignore any logic . Believers claim to win but they actually just fail and in the end of the day no one is convinced to the other and it will probably just cause another war . the worst thing is that most of them deny evolution . With denying evolution they also deny their own further development and that would mean that you pathetic idiots would still climb up trees and scream " UGA BUGHA!" when you see an animal and try to kill it with a piece of wood .My point is just that you stop saying "you are going to hell for dont believe in god " cuz you really can't tell shit and just have to wait and stop annoy people with your retarded fairytails .
    Last edited by 3evil3; 08-14-2009 at 05:06 PM.

  3. #183
    Foxking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England Bridgnorth!
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    GOD IS REAL DAMN IT!
    DO REALLY THINK JESUS DIED FOR NO REASON?
    YOU ARE OFFENDING MANY PEOPLE HERE!
    ME INCLUDED!
    well thats my proof

  4. #184
    3evil3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where the sun doesnt shine
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxking View Post
    GOD IS REAL DAMN IT!
    DO REALLY THINK JESUS DIED FOR NO REASON?
    YOU ARE OFFENDING MANY PEOPLE HERE!
    ME INCLUDED!
    well thats my proof
    That's not a proof , you just threw your unlogical and retarded opinion in the room like the ignorant christians always do without any telling why .

  5. #185
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    fuck heaven I wanna go to hell

  6. #186
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxking View Post
    GOD IS REAL DAMN IT!
    DO REALLY THINK JESUS DIED FOR NO REASON?
    YOU ARE OFFENDING MANY PEOPLE HERE!
    ME INCLUDED!
    well thats my proof

    How is that in any way possible "proof"?
    Do you really believe that Jesus actually did all the things he was said to have done, let alone existed?
    Sorry to break it to you, but chances are Jesus never existed... at all.
    Even if he did, he would have been:

    1) Black.
    2) Clearly Intelligent, most likely a doctor.

    x

  7. #187
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    How is that in any way possible "proof"?
    Do you really believe that Jesus actually did all the things he was said to have done, let alone existed?
    Sorry to break it to you, but chances are Jesus never existed... at all.
    Even if he did, he would have been:

    1) Black.
    2) Clearly Intelligent, most likely a doctor.

    x
    Isn't Jesus the same as Santa

  8. #188
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    No Santa = God
    Here is why:

    Santa = Father Christmas
    Father of Christ = God

  9. #189
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    No Santa = God
    Here is why:

    Santa = Father Christmas
    Father of Christ = God
    No I meant, they both give stuff

  10. #190
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    No I meant, they both give stuff

    I guess that works too...

  11. #191
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah well ima go to the beach (yes it is about 0 'o clock)

  12. #192
    skycaptain95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I agree with your logic, beteasta3..hoping that it will not get me banned, for simply stating my opinion

  13. #193
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain95 View Post
    I agree with your logic, beteasta3..hoping that it will not get me banned, for simply stating my opinion
    Why would that get you banned?

  14. #194
    KAcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Blah
    I Say just OMG

  15. #195
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    lol i got nothing better to do so ill just go right on ahead

    1. God is All knowing
    2. God is All powerful
    3. God is All loving
    4. Everyone who doesn't believe in God goes to Hell.
    5. In order to believe in God, I require concrete proof.
    6. God hasn't given me concrete proof on his existence.
    7. If God was all knowing, he'd know what I need to believe.
    8. If God was all powerful, he COULD give me that proof.
    8. if God was all loving, he wouldn't want me to go to hell and he'd prove he existed to me.

    Conclusion: God cannot be All powerful, all knowing, and all loving, and therefore the Christian God (one who is all three things) does NOT exist.
    7-God doesnt care if u want to believe or not.
    8-God gave prophets lots of miracles to make u believe -read that dusty book we call bible-
    9-God is loving but he got patience.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 05:11 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. why i doesnt can log in?
    By jaws in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:19 AM
  4. proof that god exists
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM

Tags for this Thread