Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 203
  1. #16
    bannedshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnzar View Post
    god does exist and i can prove it usin the same logic.. your body is
    made up of nothing but organs bones and skin and brain heart ect
    but what controls all of that ? some inside force has to have a personality and give you control over your body of organs ..what is that force your SOUL and if souls
    exist then souls have to have somewhere to go after the body is gone so if souls exist god exists. just by mear logic that is proven... not to mention in order to receive all the benifits of being a follower of god you must believe without any physical evidence.
    electric impulses control everything, such as your heart which pumps blood to your body and keeps everything alive, its all science

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bannedshow For This Useful Post:

    beteasta3 (08-12-2009)

  3. #17
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
    electric impulses control everything, such as your heart which pumps blood to your body and keeps everything alive, its all science
    finally someone with brains...all hail bannedshow for he is our savior. our true savior


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  4. #18
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Better proof or gtfo.



    Although....I agree there is no proof that he exist....
    But really, there is no proof that he isnt.

  5. #19
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no there is 100% real logical and scientifical proof that he doesnt exist i can easily point out dozens of flaws


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  6. #20
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yet these posts are so random i dont get it

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  7. #21
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    finally someone with brains...all hail bannedshow for he is our savior. our true savior
    Lets get some more people on teh internetz to agree with you, shall we??

    You're telling me everything in this world was a coincidence. How the sun is just perfect so we don't burn, and we don't freeze. How tree's produce oxygen. How water is on the earth. All that was just a huge coincidence?

  8. #22
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Really guy you fail GTFO


    YOU are NOT COOL SO GTFO

  9. #23
    Jonbp10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Lets get some more people on teh internetz to agree with you, shall we??

    You're telling me everything in this world was a coincidence. How the sun is just perfect so we don't burn, and we don't freeze. How tree's produce oxygen. How water is on the earth. All that was just a huge coincidence?
    He has a very good point. The odds of that happening are EXTREMELY slim, so it probably isn't a coincidence. But who really knows? No one does.

  10. #24
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Lets get some more people on teh internetz to agree with you, shall we??

    You're telling me everything in this world was a coincidence. How the sun is just perfect so we don't burn, and we don't freeze. How tree's produce oxygen. How water is on the earth. All that was just a huge coincidence?
    actually it is all backed up by mathematics and science. think of it this way as in percentages. out of the billions of stars billions of galaxies and trillions of planets there was bound to be at least 1-2 planets that are just perfect enough to be able to produce complex life. make sense?? it should cause this is 5th grade shit right here


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  11. #25
    pwnzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angry
    right electric impulses control it but what im saying is what gives the brain the command to send those impulses? how do we have logic how do we think and make choices and have likes and dislikes? its the soul that controls the body >.< and even if faith or logic doesnt lead you to believe im telling you i used to be simmilar doubting god ...ect but when i turned my life into gods hands my life went so much better and smoother and didnt have to worry about any choice i made because it was the right one i have been protected... ive done alot of bad shit and received no punishment ive also done alot of good things... life goes a hell of alot smoother in gods hands dont believe? test it your self go to church try it out for 6 months or so im telling you things will go your way god helps all and asks so little. read Basic Information Before Leaving Earth (Bible) its kick ass

  12. #26
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    actually it is all backed up by mathematics and science. think of it this way as in percentages. out of the billions of stars billions of galaxies and trillions of planets there was bound to be at least 1-2 planets that are just perfect enough to be able to produce complex life. make sense?? it should cause this is 5th grade shit right here
    Man stfu and suck my dick

  13. #27
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnzar View Post
    right electric impulses control it but what im saying is what gives the brain the command to send those impulses? how do we have logic how do we think and make choices and have likes and dislikes? its the soul that controls the body >.< and even if faith or logic doesnt lead you to believe im telling you i used to be simmilar doubting god ...ect but when i turned my life into gods hands my life went so much better and smoother and didnt have to worry about any choice i made because it was the right one i have been protected... ive done alot of bad shit and received no punishment ive also done alot of good things... life goes a hell of alot smoother in gods hands dont believe? test it your self go to church try it out for 6 months or so im telling you things will go your way god helps all and asks so little. read Basic Information Before Leaving Earth (Bible) its kick ass
    well my friend that's the magic of the brain. read some articles about how the brain works. and i can say the same thing about the soul. well what controls the soul? a souls soul? =_=


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  14. #28
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    Man stfu and suck my dick
    ure the cock sucker u should suck my dick


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  15. #29
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    That really does not matter. Life is not once huge coincidence. We were created. Where did the 'Big Bang' theory come from? Apparently their had to be something causing this big fusion with everything. Where do you think that stuff came from? Out of nowhere? Someone had to of created it knowing what he was creating. Scientist can't prove shit. So why not believe GOD and have a damn change of going to Heaven, other than acting like a dumb ass Atheist, questioning other peoples Religions.
    That Atheist shit is a bunch of Horse shit. I wish you realized that.

  16. #30
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm not taking sides, but your points are dumb. Lack of evidence does not prove God doesn't exist.

    However, the idea that our conditions are ideal for life isn't true, because microbes can survive even in boiling hot conditions. Also, if life didn't exist on another planet because the conditions are imperfect, you can't question that it doesn't exist. That's like saying soccer doesn't exist because there is no soccer field around my house.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 05:11 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. why i doesnt can log in?
    By jaws in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:19 AM
  4. proof that god exists
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM

Tags for this Thread