Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I could make a coin dissapear and they would think I am a God. Also, a book filled with flaws isn't exactly the ideal source for trying to prove something as a fact.

How true.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    something must have created the entire universe.....

Subscribe + Rate!

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Science by definition, can be proved. Anything that goes in a physics book has a formula and has been peer reviewed. The modern world is built on Science. Questioning Science while sitting on a computer, talking to people thousands of miles away near instantly, but not questioning religion, cracks me up. Only when you begin to question your surroundings do you really see how the world works. I question anything that doesn't fit.

To me, any explanation of God doesn't fit. I didn't think the theory of optics didn't fit for the longest time, the idea that refracting colors (absorbing everything but the color reflected didn't make sense), but the simple flashlight proved me wrong. Putting faith in anything without observation just makes you blind. I think the Big Bang doesn't fit.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    something must have created the entire universe.....
    Yup. It's called the "Big Bang Theory"

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    /universe create .... BOOM SOMEWHERE ANOTHER PLANET earth was created >.< NOT man people wake up there are two sides your gona have to pick one sooner or later read scripture go to church follow..obey >.< and things go smooth or dont and face your fate of your choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Yup. It's called the "Big Bang Theory"
    something must have created big bang something like god !!!!!!!

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its funny how you all want to explain things, beyond our understanding or even mental process, and try to judge it by human standards. I notice is a very selfish thing (Atheism) "I haven't experienced God, he hasn't shown himself to ME" and if someone says, "well I've experienced him, I've felt him, in my heart, and In my mind" then you claim they are skitzo. Like love there is no scientific explanation for it, but most humans can share that experience. Just because he doesn't choose to show himself to YOU (not that I think God is some old man in a throne, I think he is energy, that surrounds us, and gives us life that goes beyond that of biological basis) Does not mean, He doesnt exist, come on, don't be so selfish. Just because You've never seen an alien being, does not mean they don't exist.

and a reminder, Science IS a made up THEORY, created by man, just like Religions all over, its his way to try and explain things in life. but how do we know, how do we truly, in our hearts know. Its impossible.

Now to each their own, if you don't want to believe in anything don't. If you do, great. but let others live their lives in their happiness, and as they see fit.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    something must have created big bang something like god !!!!!!!
    God creating the Big Bang would totally be contradicting itself. Scientist believe in evolution and the big bang. Theists are taught to believe in God creating everything.
    .: Favorite:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i was asking question on goods existance but then i said if his real i might go to hell so i was like would it hurt to beleive in god no it wouldnt but it will hurt to go to hell so thats why i believe in god............and donate money to charities!

Subscribe + Rate!

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnzar View Post
    /universe create .... BOOM SOMEWHERE ANOTHER PLANET earth was created >.< NOT man people wake up there are two sides your gona have to pick one sooner or later read scripture go to church follow..obey >.< and things go smooth or dont and face your fate of your choice
    If faith was my fate, I wouldn't be questioning faith. The idea that just we all HAPPENED because some supernatural "human" said "Oh, hey I want mini-mes. Then they will just kill each other till we all die. Sound's great." Isn't all too revealing. If you want to pull shit out of books, at least don't pick the one that said the Earth is in the center of the universe.

I'm not saying there isn't a God, I'm just bashing any organized religion that has attempt to define God.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Its funny how you all want to explain things, beyond our understanding or even mental process, and try to judge it by human standards. I notice is a very selfish thing (Atheism) "I haven't experienced God, he hasn't shown himself to ME" and if someone says, "well I've experienced him, I've felt him, in my heart, and In my mind" then you claim they are skitzo. Like love there is no scientific explanation for it, but most humans can share that experience. Just because he doesn't choose to show himself to YOU (not that I think God is some old man in a throne, I think he is energy, that surrounds us, and gives us life that goes beyond that of biological basis) Does not mean, He doesnt exist, come on, don't be so selfish. Just because You've never seen an alien being, does not mean they don't exist.

and a reminder, Science IS a made up THEORY, created by man, just like Religions all over, its his way to try and explain things in life. but how do we know, how do we truly, in our hearts know. Its impossible.

Now to each their own, if you don't want to believe in anything don't. If you do, great. but let others live their lives in their happiness, and as they see fit.

omg that was beautifull i like the part about the energy thing u should write a book LOL.........

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i thought this was gonna be a huge ass post explaining gods non existence, boy i lol'd.

science>religion

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hispiforce For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-13-2009)

Thanks

i can feel the presence of the lord

I can feel the presence of the Lord and I'm gonna get my blessing right now

Can't you see Him working on the outside
    I can see Him moving on the inside
    So come and enter in and cast your cares on Him
    He'll open up a window and pour you out a blessing
    Cause when the Lord steps in He brings everything you need
    Healing, power, and victory
    Said it's all up to you, whatever you need Him to do
    Just trust Him and believe and then by faith you will receive

I can feel the presence of the Lord and I'm gonna get my blessing right now (

The blessing of the Lord is here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    god is energy that keeps us moving his all the elements his in everything he created everything.....

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    and another thing. If there were no pain there would be no joy, if there were no death there would be no "life", if there were no tears, there would be no smiles. everything needs balance, Good and bad, otherwise, we will know nothing and everything would be gray.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast