Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    If faith was my fate, I wouldn't be questioning faith. The idea that just we all HAPPENED because some supernatural "human" said "Oh, hey I want mini-mes. Then they will just kill each other till we all die. Sound's great." Isn't all too revealing. If you want to pull shit out of books, at least don't pick the one that said the Earth is in the center of the universe.

I'm not saying there isn't a God, I'm just bashing any organized religion that has attempt to define God.
    no where in the bible does it say earth is the center of the universe
    >.< obviously youve never read the bible..

here is an audio book i like to listen to you can listen to it as a pop up flash player its leet. BibleGateway.com- Audio Bibles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    and another thing. If there were no pain there would be no joy, if there were no death there would be no "life", if there were no tears, there would be no smiles. everything needs balance, Good and bad, otherwise, we will know nothing and everything would be gray.
    defiently make a book on this liz...... youlll be a millionare and imsohooood since beaners dont beleive in good that why must of the them are crack heads and drug dealers that die fast and have no rights there a disgrace to god and humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnzar View Post

here is an audio book i like to listen to you can listen to it as a pop up flash player its leet. BibleGateway.com- Audio Bibles
    -sigh, the bible is as good as the translation of monks were. I don't trust a book that has been translated and altered so many times.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Its funny how you all want to explain things, beyond our understanding or even mental process, and try to judge it by human standards. I notice is a very selfish thing (Atheism) "I haven't experienced God, he hasn't shown himself to ME" and if someone says, "well I've experienced him, I've felt him, in my heart, and In my mind" then you claim they are skitzo. Like love there is no scientific explanation for it, but most humans can share that experience. Just because he doesn't choose to show himself to YOU (not that I think God is some old man in a throne, I think he is energy, that surrounds us, and gives us life that goes beyond that of biological basis) Does not mean, He doesnt exist, come on, don't be so selfish. Just because You've never seen an alien being, does not mean they don't exist.

and a reminder, Science IS a made up THEORY, created by man, just like Religions all over, its his way to try and explain things in life. but how do we know, how do we truly, in our hearts know. Its impossible.

Now to each their own, if you don't want to believe in anything don't. If you do, great. but let others live their lives in their happiness, and as they see fit.
    I agree with the first part, that's probably why I will never take a side. I think Theism is equally selfish. There is a supernatural being that will listen to my wishes and grant them if I think about them, and stand in a building and swear my allegiance. Love has a scientific definition, believe it or not, there is chemistry behind it, just like drugs.

I'd be more inclined to believe your definition of God than any other one. I don't think God is a living creature with an agenda. The way the world fits together mathematically is amazing, if not all together coincidental.

I'm not one in the position to question God, but I sure will question any Religion set forth by MAN.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wat da f who banned me and why!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow you guys are feeding the troll in paragraph form.

I laugh at you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you're all full of shit who the fuck cares

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I agree with the first part, that's probably why I will never take a side. I think Theism is equally selfish. There is a supernatural being that will listen to my wishes and grant them if I think about them, and stand in a building and swear my allegiance. Love has a scientific definition, believe it or not, there is chemistry behind it, just like drugs.

I'd be more inclined to believe your definition of God than any other one. I don't think God is a living creature with an agenda. The way the world fits together mathematically is amazing, if not all together coincidental.

I'm not one in the position to question God, but I sure will question any Religion set forth by MAN.
    very nice argument. and while prayer is good, if on mental aid alone, there is no guarantee that the prayer will be answered, even though i have seen them come true many many times, but i've also seen them go by unanswered.

and while what you say is true, the chemical aspects of "love" closely linked to sexual chemistry, cannot yet fully explain, why we would go against self preservation for another. The mind is a powerful thing, true, but emotions, feelings, are more often than not unreasonable if not irrational & illogical.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnzar View Post

Does the bible say earth is the center of the universe? - Yahoo! Answers

Center of the Earth or not.

1. The Earth isn't flat. How many scientists had to die just to prove that it wasn't?
    2. The Moon isn't a source of light. It's illuminated by the Sun.
    3. People who take the word of a book unquestionably, and then kill innocent people who question it, are supposed to make me want to believe that God is there? Yeah, some God.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    you're all full of shit who the fuck cares
    i agree i dont see y atheists or anyone is so determine to prove someone wrong

Kanna, i hate u, im addicted to that song falling down

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    again why the fuck was i banned!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    like i said the choice is there its yours to make i feel sorry for those poor souls that dont obey and follow you were banned cause your a noob

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan1 View Post
    again why the fuck was i banned!
    cause your a fag no one likes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got your back man. I'm not religious at all. I'm not here to prove anyone wrong, just throwing my beliefs out there. Now, man wrote the bible, not god? So how could we know that those men were not just on mind altering drugs. I believe that Jesus was a real person, but not with magical abilities. I just think that the people at the time needed someone to believe in, and the turned to him. =P
    [iDraw]

PLEASE THANK THE WIND.

I make all my sigs.

...It was JustTheWind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    click on the advertisment some of its stuff is pretty interesting

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast