Thread: Dreams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Dreams

What are a few dreams you use to have as a kid?

I never stopped dreaming tbh, but cycles stop. Like when I was 5/6

I used to live in an apartment. I slept in a room with my older brother. Two beds, in a fairly decent sized room. Separate with a gap in the middle. And the door was closer to my brothers bed. I don't remember if I had these dreams everyday but I do remember around 5 of them so they must have. I was next to my bed, farther from the door, near the RIGHT wall. This creature, a short, hairy thing. Kinda like that animal from Yu-gi-oh.

It was next to my brothers bed. Closer to the wall. You know when you are in a dream how you dont really think? You just do? Well, we raced. Every dream I had with it. We raced to the light at the door. See, what made me remember it was the PAIN. If he won, and I didnt get to the door, I would feel this pain in my side, horrible pain. Then wake up! If I won, I would wake up with no pain.. These pains still happen almost every bad dream I have. wby?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have dreams where I feel pain, similar to yours. I've had it a lot when I was young, but nowadays, it's rare. For me, the pain's not in my side, it's in my back. Exactly the middle of it. It's not exactly right to say I feel pain, but it's definitely uncomfortable and disturbing. It's sort of like repeated thumping to the middle of my back. Sometimes it's brief, sometimes longer. After I wake up, the "pain" is completely gone.

For example, I had a dream where I was standing on a roof, and a giant bee landed on my back and stung it. But instead of the actual bee sting pain, it was that same repeated thumping behavior on my back, then I wake up.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I wanted to be Ash in the pokemon shows and have a pet pikachu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    After seeing Jurassic Park as a little kid, I often dreamed about that motherfucking T. Rex chasing me all over the place.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    When it was raining outside i always heard like if someone was climbing, i tought it was satan coming for me because i was a bad boy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    About a year ago, I'd use to always dream of me being an enforcer for organized crime and every time I got shot, I woke up with a pain in that area.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14