Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092

    Have you ever thought about it?

    Currently, everything we are do that includes society(work, school, etc), is for the development of the country you currently live in.
    I think most people are forgetting what freedom is. Surely, you and I can wake up and do whatever the hell we want as long as it is in logical guidelines, but aren't we missing true freedom?


    When you go to school, you learn a certain profession so that you can contribute to the country you currently live in.
    Same goes for work.

    So basically, if one wishes to survive, take care of his family/friends in a country, he must contribute to the evolution of a country.


    But what if you're not a patriot? What if you just want to live as you want, not contributing to the evolution of a country, and just work for what you do, instead of the development of a country and the expansion of the moneybag of a king or the government?
    Why are all these people so greatful to a king/government when they basically took the land and decided to play the boss?
    What about the fact that they are sitting there, accordingly ruling YOUR birthplace because their parents robbed the land in the old ages and distributed it amongst their kids, whilst your mom and dad have to work their ass off to get a rediculous small amount of money?

    How can people accept this?
    I just fail to understand. What happened? Do we let them have it the way they want to? Are the people afraid to stand up?
    Do people agree with the governments and their ways of ruling the country?!





    Take a look at America for example.
    People are working their asses off for that country, whilst their ancestors were the ones who did all the efforts to get that.
    But what did they get?

    What did they fight for?
    What did YOUR ancestors die for?

    Except for religious and a small amount of freedom, they've fought for nothing else, all because the people who were watching your ancestors on the battlefield from a comfy room took over the ruling policy.
    But as I said, they got ripped off.

    What freedom do you have now?
    You can no longer browse the internet without knowing they might stand infront of your door someday.
    You can not acces militairy information, nor anything said by the government is worded completely.
    We are all literally being played by people who once robbed a country, and we are all accepting it.


    Why?

    Why should politicians earn so much, whilst the hard workers get enough to buy a bit food for a while?
    I think its pretty obvious how they are corrupting the democratic way of governing a country.
    Back in the days when democracy was born, politicians would get enough money for a sidejob, not as a main income, as it should be.



    Soldiers.

    Soldiers are the main reason why America exists at the moment, yet they get a shit payment, whilst America is perfectly capable of paying them atleast double of what they are currently earning. Why not?
    Because they need money for themselves.








    I don't understand why we should accept this.
    But then again, what should we do against it?

    We all know they will protect their ancient method of earning shitload of money with whatever they have.
    And as we all know, everyone does a job to survive and maintain their family.
    So why would the soldiers/cops rise up against them if they would lose their income?


    Their system seems so well sealed, but what if one day we do manage to get them down?
    What if we change it all someday?
    What if we rip the power from them and give it to people who are capable of handling it and distributing everything fairly?

    So basically, either they go down, or they become powerful enough to never get stopped again.


    Ahh, maybe someday..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're implying that we're working just to develop our country. You're implying that only civil professions exist. Taxes are pretty much the only way I contribute and it's a measly portion of my income. I'm pretty sure that I work for money and not the betterment of society or because that's what my government wants me to do. Otherwise I'd just go on welfare, which is pretty much what the first part of what you're saying says we should do.

    The rest is just rhetoric that's been said over and over by people who don't even act.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-14-2013)

  4. #3
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You're implying that we're working just to develop our country. You're implying that only civil professions exist. Taxes are pretty much the only way I contribute and it's a measly portion of my income. I'm pretty sure that I work for money and not the betterment of society or because that's what my government wants me to do. Otherwise I'd just go on welfare, which is pretty much what the first part of what you're saying says we should do.

    The rest is just rhetoric that's been said over and over by people who don't even act.
    No, you do contribute to the development of your country, whether it be unwillingly or without even knowing.
    The fact is that the system does not work out.

    And to be honest, about the acting not speaking part, how should one start?
    I think to take one down, it would require alot, and I mean alot of people who are in the organization. And this would most likely be seen as terrorism.


    As I said, their system seems so well sealed, I don't know how they would ever get taken down unless nearly everyone participates..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    No, you do contribute to the development of your country, whether it be unwillingly or without even knowing.
    The fact is that the system does not work out.
    Please, enlighten me.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-14-2013)

  7. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Please, enlighten me.
    Culturally perhaps?

  8. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Culturally perhaps?
    But that happens independently.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-14-2013)

  10. #7
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Please, enlighten me.
    Well:
    You work, and with the money you earned by working you buy food, you buy electronics, you buy all that.
    You pay taxes, and these taxes go to the evolution of your country, there.
    In my opinion, the salary distribution is really unfair. The hard workers deserve a higher amount, while the others should get a decent check. There is no need for a king or whatever in the 21st century, yet they refuse to get their lazy asses off the throne, because they enjoy their free money. Don't you think they should work for it, instead of stealing the hard working people's money? That is truely what they are doing, because a king or queen role is truely no longer necessary, but they still get the money.





    You might be only giving a small amount of taxes, but you are still giving away money, and you have no regards over what they spend it on.
    They could spend it on militairy supplies, they could spend it on moon researches, or they could use it to buy a luxe cruise.


    Is this really what we want?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    3deep5mebro
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Well:
    You work, and with the money you earned by working you buy food, you buy electronics, you buy all that.
    You pay taxes, and these taxes go to the evolution of your country, there.
    In my opinion, the salary distribution is really unfair. The hard workers deserve a higher amount, while the others should get a decent check. There is no need for a king or whatever in the 21st century, yet they refuse to get their lazy asses off the throne, because they enjoy their free money. Don't you think they should work for it, instead of stealing the hard working people's money? That is truely what they are doing, because a king or queen role is truely no longer necessary, but they still get the money.





    You might be only giving a small amount of taxes, but you are still giving away money, and you have no regards over what they spend it on.
    They could spend it on militairy supplies, they could spend it on moon researches, or they could use it to buy a luxe cruise.


    Is this really what we want?
    When I am buying things I am injecting money into the economy. That's a good thing, and it really doesn't help illustrate your point, as that is only a good thing, and it isn't part of any "system" unless you think an economy is out to get you. I pay taxes and I decide what it get's spent on when I vote. That how a democracy works. How else is the government going to pay for vital infrastructure? And hard workers do get paid in the appropriate amount. If they aren't then that's what union are set up for. Again not really illustrating anything here beyond mindless rhetoric. Also since when did the Queen get all of the money? This isn't the 19th century bro.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-14-2013)

  14. #10
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    When I am buying things I am injecting money into the economy. That's a good thing, and it really doesn't help illustrate your point, as that is only a good thing, and it isn't part of any "system" unless you think an economy is out to get you. I pay taxes and I decide what it get's spent on when I vote. That how a democracy works. How else is the government going to pay for vital infrastructure? And hard workers do get paid in the appropriate amount. If they aren't then that's what union are set up for. Again not really illustrating anything here beyond mindless rhetoric. Also since when did the Queen get all of the money? This isn't the 19th century bro.
    Whether it is the queen or the king, you know what I'm trying to say.
    Do you really think hard workers get paid in the right amount? I mean, compare politicians to soldiers as in the thread, from what I heard, they earn around 44k yearly, which is rediculous for what they have to do.
    Now look at soldiers, they earn around 15k-30k. That is a serious setdown.

    As you said, you're injecting money into the economy, which is what helps to evolve your country.

    You really can't deny the fact that the world is doing really bad at the moment, and changes are vital in my opinion.
    Why should we show respect to the 'leaders' if they can't even show respect to each other? They see what is going on, they know, and thats why we don't know.
    I'm not trying to be a conspiratard here, but is there any proof that your money has gone to what you voted for?
    It really is rediculous, and anyone who does not agree to the fact that the system is not working out right now, is either being ignorant or just doesn't know.


    Why would you show supportive behavior?
    I hope you realise they don't care for shit about you.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  15. #11
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    3deep5mebro
    I'm with you on this one.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  16. #12
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Seems legit, no. Too lazy to read.

  17. #13
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    884
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    Seems legit, no. Too lazy to read.
    FUCK! YOU BEAT ME TO IT! I was gon a write too lazy to read.

  18. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Whether it is the queen or the king, you know what I'm trying to say.
    No, I don't know. The Queen gets her money from YOUR taxes, but that doesn't equate to the whole world or even anyone else in the Commonwealth Union.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Do you really think hard workers get paid in the right amount? I mean, compare politicians to soldiers as in the thread, from what I heard, they earn around 44k yearly, which is rediculous for what they have to do.
    Now look at soldiers, they earn around 15k-30k. That is a serious setdown.
    Define hard workers, define soldiers. There are different pay-grades for different fields and specialties. To derive an argument from "hard workers" and "soldiers" is laughable. Hell, to lump different ranks and roles into one category as "soldiers" is sheer idiocy. You have to come up with at least two jobs in the same field but in different environments to properly show income inequality/disparity within that field. Until you provide specifics and sources you have nothing to stand on. You cannot compare a politician or a CFO to a labour worker simply because you think one works hard and the other does not. They have different specialties that draw different rewards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    As you said, you're injecting money into the economy, which is what helps to evolve your country.
    And that is bad how? Yes I'm helping my countries economy as opposed to what? If you can't provide an alternative then shits gonna stick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    You really can't deny the fact that the world is doing really bad at the moment, and changes are vital in my opinion.
    Why should we show respect to the 'leaders' if they can't even show respect to each other? They see what is going on, they know, and thats why we don't know.
    I can deny that fact. I live in a relatively liberal country with a very strong and stable economy with a government that is undertaking major infrastructural improvements across the board. My world is doing just fine at the moment. Again you are just throwing out conjecture without any weight behind it. You don't even have any anecdotal evidence. You think the world is bad, and changes are vital, and I'm supposed to trust you on this. Yeah right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I'm not trying to be a conspiratard here, but is there any proof that your money has gone to what you voted for?
    Ah yes there is, I don't know if you know much about politics but I tend to vote based on tangible promises that I can witness. If I vote one way because I want education reform, and money to be set aside for improving schools, and I see the reform being done, and I see new school facilities being put in then I know my money has been put to good use. Do you think that politicians just shove tax money into some mystery money sink and hope nobody notices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    It really is rediculous, and anyone who does not agree to the fact that the system is not working out right now, is either being ignorant or just doesn't know.


    "Anyone who does not agree with me is obviously ignorant or ignorant". Cool, nice to see you keeping an open mind towards opposing views not (nice tautology btw).

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Why would you show supportive behavior?
    I hope you realise they don't care for shit about you.
    I'm pretty sure they give a shit when the people are their only source of income. I'm not supportive of corruption, but I'm against painting a bad picture for the sheer sake of it. Until you know what you're talking about and provide something that supports your opinion, your argument is really nothing more than what some first world anarchist would write on his little blog to fuck wit da system.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-14-2013)

  20. #15
    Banditodegod2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    So what is your point?
    Do you want more salary for being a soldier?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IF you ever thought about getting a cat
    By Snake in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. Have you ever thought?
    By Sid in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:01 PM
  3. Have you ever Had...
    By Tallrobby in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:28 PM
  4. Have you ever heard of Shattered Galaxy?
    By zakels in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM