Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

80 a week is a kid that buys a quarter of an ounce and sells to his friends, thinking he's big shit.
    Same shit I was thinking. When I dealt I was dealing with four bricks, me and two buddies would buy it and then sell it in ounce/four ounce increments to people for 380 per ounce (350 for the four ounces). Made fucking bank considering we would buy the bricks for 1200 each and have a 5600 profit per brick minimum if everyone bought the four. Right before I stopped we actually bought six bricks and sold dubs, 20 dollar 1.2 bags (everyone around me does .6 to .8) and made a fucking killing. Ironically I was arrested with my last half that I was smoking to my own face right before I stopped, fucking cops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Same shit I was thinking. When I dealt I was dealing with four bricks, me and two buddies would buy it and then sell it in ounce/four ounce increments to people for 380 per ounce (350 for the four ounces). Made fucking bank considering we would buy the bricks for 1200 each and have a 5600 profit per brick minimum if everyone bought the four. Right before I stopped we actually bought six bricks and sold dubs, 20 dollar 1.2 bags (everyone around me does .6 to .8) and made a fucking killing. Ironically I was arrested with my last half that I was smoking to my own face right before I stopped, fucking cops.
    Shit man, I never got in trouble with the cops. That sucks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

FUCK I seem to have misplaced my favorite piece right now, but I don't have any oil rigs, I just roll hash into a ball and go to town. I do still have my train bubbler though,

I had to get rid of my mini bong RIP.
    dam hate getting rid of glass. Yeah dude i've been practically soaking my cigarettes and joints in hash oil since i'm just too lazy. works like a charm lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    dam hate getting rid of glass. Yeah dude i've been practically soaking my cigarettes and joints in hash oil since i'm just too lazy. works like a charm lol
    Sick man, hash oil will do just about anyone in.

Edit: FUCK YEAH, FOUND MY STEAMROLLER!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Sick man, hash oil will do just about anyone in.

Edit: FUCK YEAH, FOUND MY STEAMROLLER!
    nice man. steamrollers fuck my shit up. I have one with a 14g female to fit a bowl. Then I had a 14g male to 14g male with a domeless nail. In that first picture I got some custom glass for the small toro. Spent a good $700 in all that glass. Still have a few large bongs but aren't as nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    80-90 per week? Lol. What I've done before; I bought an ounce of some FIRE for 100, then I weighed it out and seperated it into 28 ten-sacks (28 grams in an ounce) Then I proceeded to sell skimped ten-sacks and I made 180 within a few days.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Lol there's 28 grams in an ounce, so if you buy an ounce for $100 you have the potential to make up to $180
    I didn't like to nickle and dime people, so in the end i didnt make it too far as the seller. What I did get done was network, I was the man with the numbers for a while

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sorry man. I don't sell weed
    Contact me by PM or VM

/-/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

I didn't like to nickle and dime people, so in the end i didnt make it too far as the seller. What I did get done was network, I was the man with the numbers for a while
    yeah i'd end up hooking up too many people, or smoking too much of it lol. I used to work for pizza hut and would do delivery for 1/8ths and stuff for friends while delivering pizzas lol

Thanks
    I'm sitting here reading through the comments confused since I haven't smoked weed or been involved in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yeah i'd end up hooking up too many people, or smoking too much of it lol. I used to work for pizza hut and would do delivery for 1/8ths and stuff for friends while delivering pizzas lol
    yeah i would always just eye it, because they usually smoked me out i would bring an extra nug or two with me to match. Thats when I learned to get my own stashes

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    I'm sitting here reading through the comments confused since I haven't smoked weed or been involved in it.
    Basically, its just a really social thing to do nowadays.

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

yeah i would always just eye it, because they usually smoked me out i would bring an extra nug or two with me to match. Thats when I learned to get my own stashes

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Basically, its just a really social thing to do nowadays.
    Next thing I know, people are gonna be talking about blowing up a house or some shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Next thing I know, people are gonna be talking about blowing up a house or some shit.
    have you not seen any of the fucked up 18+ threads yet? weed is the least obscene topic...

Thanks
    have you not seen any of the fucked up 18+ threads yet? weed is the least obscene topic...
    I've seen majority of them, and I you're right on weed being the least obscene topic. Just waiting for the day where something really fucked up happens so I can say "called it"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I've seen majority of them, and I you're right on weed being the least obscene topic. Just waiting for the day where something really fucked up happens so I can say "called it"
    your view on weed is fucked up. Considering there's been 0 deaths, it's being slowly legalized and decriminalized everywhere. and it's fucking natural, you'll hear more bad shit about alcohol and cigarettes then you will about weed. Read a history book and then you'll learn why it's illegalized. not because you can smoke it, but because it was a racist act to keep the mexicans from stealing the cotton industry since hemp is sooooo much better. It's just been a chain effect of misinterpretation which led to it being a "drug"...

Thanks
    your view on weed is fucked up. Considering there's been 0 deaths, it's being slowly legalized and decriminalized everywhere. and it's fucking natural, you'll hear more bad shit about alcohol and cigarettes then you will about weed. Read a history book and then you'll learn why it's illegalized. not because you can smoke it, but because it was a racist act to keep the mexicans from stealing the cotton industry since hemp is sooooo much better. It's just been a chain effect of misinterpretation which led to it being a "drug"...
    I never did say anything negative about weed, it's just something that people like to talk about 24/7 on facebook which annoys me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast