Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Crynogen View Post
    I never did say anything negative about weed, it's just something that people like to talk about 24/7 on facebook which annoys me.
    I'd be concerned if people weren't talking about weed. Considering all facebook is is fucking retarded ass posts about shitty people's days and their shitty games they play. Maybe you should smoke it and you're realize that it's not that annoying. it literally has cancer preventing/curing properties... if you don't smoke you should still love the shit...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I'd be concerned if people weren't talking about weed. Considering all facebook is is fucking retarded ass posts about shitty people's days and their shitty games they play. Maybe you should smoke it and you're realize that it's not that annoying. it literally has cancer preventing/curing properties... if you don't smoke you should still love the shit...
    It's a good concept, but with my family and such, I can't do it without getting caught or whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You're too much of a pussy to sell weed

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

.REZ (08-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I know a guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Those who get caught usually sells the "wrong" way.

Those who get caught here in Sweden that deals the wrong way, they say like "I'm selling weed, here take my number and give it to EVERYONE".
    That's totally the wrong way. And they usually meet you at a populated place...

You should get some customers that you TRUST, about 10-15, and they need it like regulary.

I used to deal, with the method to only have some regulars, I had like eight or nine. I earned like 110-150$ a week.
    You need to think tactics. I had a runner boy that bought the shit from Denmark. Brought it to Sweden then I sold
    it here.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Inb4 Dixtacy has already been traced and monitored by homeland security.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I have bunch of weeds growing up in my backyard. I can UPS that shit to mexico.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well people get caught because they sells to sketchy ass people. As for me, I make sure I know the person and smoke with them before I sell. No undercover is going to smoke. Plus if they send you messages like crazy trying to get it, suspicious as hell. Had a friend meet an older guy at the top of a parking garage to sell a 20 sack. How fucking stupid are you to go to the TOP of a parking garage... obviously you can't leave anywhere if shit goes down... stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    I have bunch of weeds growing up in my backyard. I can UPS that shit to mexico.
    you're retarded...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well people get caught because they sells to sketchy ass people. As for me, I make sure I know the person and smoke with them before I sell. No undercover is going to smoke. Plus if they send you messages like crazy trying to get it, suspicious as hell. Had a friend meet an older guy at the top of a parking garage to sell a 20 sack. How fucking stupid are you to go to the TOP of a parking garage... obviously you can't leave anywhere if shit goes down... stupid

you're retarded...
    Actually, undercovers can do anything they need to to apprehend someone. If they're offered a blunt while trying to nail down a large dealer, they'll smoke the shit out of it with you, wait a while, then someone else busts your ass for them. You can't get arrested by an undercover officer, but all they need is evidence, and they can do drugs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Actually, undercovers can do anything they need to to apprehend someone. If they're offered a blunt while trying to nail down a large dealer, they'll smoke the shit out of it with you, wait a while, then someone else busts your ass for them. You can't get arrested by an undercover officer, but all they need is evidence, and they can do drugs.

really?!?! dam i had no idea. Well I guess i've just been lucky/good judge of character i guess. Never really put myself in a fucked up situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    really?!?! dam i had no idea. Well I guess i've just been lucky/good judge of character i guess. Never really put myself in a fucked up situation.
    Yeah, found that out not too long ago, it's fucked up. Anybody could be an undercover, you just have to be older than 18 and sign up for it, and always watch out for people that have had run-ins with the cops, they could have gotten caught, then flipped to reduce their sentence or possibly get that expunged from their record by giving the police the information. I watch something on TV where a drug suspect that was trying to get out of a sentence by working for the police planted cocain on a black man that owned a head shop just to get out of trouble. It's fucked up man.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

PyrexxHero® (08-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Yeah, found that out not too long ago, it's fucked up. Anybody could be an undercover, you just have to be older than 18 and sign up for it, and always watch out for people that have had run-ins with the cops, they could have gotten caught, then flipped to reduce their sentence or possibly get that expunged from their record by giving the police the information. I watch something on TV where a drug suspect that was trying to get out of a sentence by working for the police planted cocain on a black man that owned a head shop just to get out of trouble. It's fucked up man.
    Holy shit... have you ever seen the series "dont get caught" or like "dont get busted"? It's this dude who used to work for the DEA, FBI, etc and goes tells everyone how to hide your drugs in your car, not get caught having a grow house, etc. look it up on youtube. But yeah he talks alot about the negotiations they make with people they bust to make turn them into "informants" to lower their sentence. Fuck the police, glad it's way less sketch in colorado. plus i have private patients that buy from me for a looooong time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Holy shit... have you ever seen the series "dont get caught" or like "dont get busted"? It's this dude who used to work for the DEA, FBI, etc and goes tells everyone how to hide your drugs in your car, not get caught having a grow house, etc. look it up on youtube. But yeah he talks alot about the negotiations they make with people they bust to make turn them into "informants" to lower their sentence. Fuck the police, glad it's way less sketch in colorado. plus i have private patients that buy from me for a looooong time.
    Yeah, I've seen him a few times. It's messed up what people will do just to help themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Yeah, noty, I don't want to go to jail
    Lol the FBI is definitely reading every post you make since you're a "pro hacker"... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :you're a skid:

hhaahhahahahaahaahhahahahaahhahaahha u made me laugh ahhahaaha

I look forward to doing business with you all!

Have faith my son, I will not scam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by mocano1415 View Post
    Lol the FBI is definitely reading every post you make since you're a "pro hacker"... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :you're a skid:

hhaahhahahahaahaahhahahahaahhahaahha u made me laugh ahhahaaha
    When did he say he was a "pro hacker"

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast