Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy

    BACK TO THIS SITE AFTER 2 YEARS - ERMYGAWD.

    hello men Back to MPGH after 2 years. everything has changed, alot more active i guess.

    Donators tag looks epic im going to buy it soon! yeah just letting every1 know im back mpgh yay! my 700 posts are gone Lol i'll start again its all good.

    HELLO EVERYONE!

  2. #2
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    i don't think that alot of people know you here.

  3. #3
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I know they won't but just saying HI to MPGH members!
    Quote Originally Posted by Multis View Post
    i don't think that alot of people know you here.
    Last edited by `Monsters Inc.; 08-14-2013 at 08:09 AM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Welcome back to MPGH.

  6. #6
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy
    that's my backround i don't live their lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    lol lebanon got internet acess after 2 years

  7. #7
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Welcome back I guess
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  8. #8
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    die please .



  9. #9
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Welcome back man, but their is an actual General Sub-Section for shit like this.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  10. #10
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapezy View Post
    Welcome back man, but their is an actual General Sub-Section for shit like this.
    do you have a mod tag? no so stfu and don't try to enforce rules it's not your job generals got enough spam, no need for you to do shit faggot
    In god we trust.

  11. #11
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This isn't the Flame section mate, talk to me like that again and I'm going to lose my temper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    do you have a mod tag? no so stfu and don't try to enforce rules it's not your job generals got enough spam, no need for you to do shit faggot
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  12. #12
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yaronv View Post

    Donators tag looks epic im going to buy it soon
    .__. You mean donate not buy it xD also donate for me one for the tag you rich-ass

    Quote Originally Posted by yaronv View Post

    my 700 posts are gone Lol i'll start again its all good.
    How the fu** they got removed :O



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  13. #13
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy
    haha, idk man. i just logged on then BAM 2 posts Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    .__. You mean donate not buy it xD also donate for me one for the tag you rich-ass



    How the fu** they got removed :O

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to `Monsters Inc. For This Useful Post:

    TheSknuk (08-14-2013)

  15. #14
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yaronv View Post
    haha, idk man. i just logged on then BAM 2 posts Lol
    Anyway welcome back
    Sure I don't know you as I registered just 8 months I think



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  16. #15
    unsocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Busy
    Welcome back c:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. umm any hacks coming to this site in the next year?
    By jetzon1 in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. about the roll back on this site
    By moyie in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:41 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:02 AM
  4. can anyone on this site use these....
    By Jumpshot in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
  5. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM