Thread: Epic leechers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    People will do anything for money. And if you think about it this is a great way to do it, although idiotic trying to sell that shit here.

  2. #32
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,178
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    WHO WAS THIS MINION
    I will not tell you! Since we have made a deal. He will leech everything to me!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  3. #33
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    I leeched lots of keys, I am the ultimate leecher

  4. #34
    thijsduijker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Doh
    I donated my last 5euro to charity only c:
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    https://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

  5. #35
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its kinda pathetic.

  6. #36
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    we should go insult them. #LEGGOO

  7. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    I will not tell you! Since we have made a deal. He will leech everything to me!
    @bullpop'sSource if u come out i will gib u moni
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #38
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,178
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    @bullpop'sSource if u come out i will gib u moni

    My source pays me a great ammount of moni and hookers, fine hookers to
    have his identity hidden!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  9. #39
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post

    My source pays me a great ammount of moni and hookers, fine hookers to
    have his identity hidden!
    Wut if i pay you?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #40
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    The marketplace always has had this kind of stuff, was nobody upset when people were bruteforcing 100's of accounts and selling them? Or when people sell 100's of ebooks that do not do anything except steal your money?

    This is nothing new in terms of a new evilness, and this is not stealing from charity :/ it is just ripping off stupid buyers.
    yes it's stealing from a charity since the money that's getting ripped off these "stupid buyers" can be going to the charity rather than the pockets of some low life piece of shit...

  11. #41
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Doing my best to reach 1000 posts to get that leecher tag, that beautiful tag

  12. #42
    notaGM_Yea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can any one send me a bf3 key

  13. #43
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by notaGM_Yea View Post
    Can any one send me a bf3 key
    How dare you come into the leecher's home asking for a key? you are banished from here

  14. #44
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    yes it's stealing from a charity since the money that's getting ripped off these "stupid buyers" can be going to the charity rather than the pockets of some low life piece of shit...
    Not true, because you are assuming that these people know about the humblebundle, which they do not know about if they are buying the bf3 here.

    Please explain.

  15. #45
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Not true, because you are assuming that these people know about the humblebundle, which they do not know about if they are buying the bf3 here.

    Please explain.
    Some people sell BF3 here for 5$. that is really a rip off since with humblebundle, they can get BF3 and 5 other games for a lower price ( 4.85$ )

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] EPIC LEECHER
    By CrazyCrazyseethesun in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:34 PM
  2. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
  3. Plan to stop leechers
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. Read-- We must stop leechers.
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. Leechers
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:24 AM