Thread: Epic leechers

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 80
  1. #46
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Some people sell BF3 here for 5$. that is really a rip off since with humblebundle, they can get BF3 and 5 other games for a lower price ( 4.85$ )
    I know that, that is not what we are arguing about, he is saying that the sellers are stealing from charity, and I am saying they are not.

  2. #47
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    I know that, that is not what we are arguing about, he is saying that the sellers are stealing from charity, and I am saying they are not.
    Well he is when he pays them 4.84$ and then sells them for a higher amount, this is making money off charity

  3. #48
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Well he is when he pays them 4.84$ and then sells them for a higher amount, this is making money off charity
    Not stealing though.

    Okay, I read your reply again, "making money off charity"? Humble bundle works like this: humble bundle works out with some indie devs or publishers the sale, then the publishers/devs make a shit ton of money, and also they throw some of the money to a nice charity. This is not making money of charity, it is giving it to charity, charity does not fund/run the humble bundle.

    Last edited by dj46563; 08-18-2013 at 06:02 PM.

  4. #49
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Not true, because you are assuming that these people know about the humblebundle, which they do not know about if they are buying the bf3 here.

    Please explain.
    It's a rip off that instead of selling they should be informing about the humble bundle. It's unethical, arrogant, and selfish. You should see that, since everyone else who has half a brain is upset about it.

  5. #50
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    It's a rip off that instead of selling they should be informing about the humble bundle. It's unethical, arrogant, and selfish. You should see that, since everyone else who has half a brain is upset about it.
    Yeah, and everyone with more than half a brain sees that this is not even a problem, and who gives a shit about those idiots trying to sell stuff from the humble bundle.

  6. #51
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Yeah, and everyone with more than half a brain sees that this is not even a problem, and who gives a shit about those idiots trying to sell stuff from the humble bundle.
    Are you kidding me... like I said before It's unethical, arrogant, and selfish. Instead of arguing it how about you stop defending these pieces of shit who profit off money that should be the buyer's choice if it should go to the developer or charities... I know it's going to happen regardless but it's stupid and childish...

    And your statement about the game funding the humble bundle then throwing money to a charity, it's more like you can choose where you want the money to go since you have full control...

  7. #52
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Are you kidding me... like I said before It's unethical, arrogant, and selfish. Instead of arguing it how about you stop defending these pieces of shit who profit off money that should be the buyer's choice if it should go to the developer or charities... I know it's going to happen regardless but it's stupid and childish...

    And your statement about the game funding the humble bundle then throwing money to a charity, it's more like you can choose where you want the money to go since you have full control...
    Where did I ever defend them? I just called them idiots a few minutes ago. I am not defending them, just attacking the people going "OMG DEATH!!!! FUCK THEM FOR SELLING IT AGAIN QQ"

  8. #53
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Wut if i pay you?
    No need my friend! No need! You are far more worth
    then your stupid minion! Of course I will tell you who he is!


    The minion that told me everything is @TheFlyingDutchman!

    He said he was one of your minions and he told me everything you
    have planned. I know your secrets now!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  9. #54
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    No need my friend! No need! You are far more worth
    then your stupid minion! Of course I will tell you who he is!


    The minion that told me everything is @TheFlyingDutchman!

    He said he was one of your minions and he told me everything you
    have planned. I know your secrets now!
    THAT FUKING MINION
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #55
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    THAT FUKING MINION
    IKR! A MINION WITH 0 POSTS! CLICK THE NAME HE PROVIDED

  11. #56
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    IKR! A MINION WITH 0 POSTS! CLICK THE NAME HE PROVIDED
    ITS HIS ALT HE'S STILL HERE LONGER THAN YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #57
    Dzok!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    well, we gotta earn :P jk, scumbags reselling :S

  13. #58
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    THAT FUKING MINION
    Wait a minute here
    I mentioned the wrong person!

    @TheFlyingDutchman' THAT'S THE ONE! HE DID IT!
    Last edited by bullpop; 08-19-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  14. #59
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Wait a minute here
    I mentioned the wrong person!

    @TheFlyingDutchman' THAT'S THE ONE! HE DID IT!
    THAT FUCKING MINION TOO
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #60
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Wait a minute here
    I mentioned the wrong person! @TheFlyingDutchman' THAT'S THE ONE! HE DID IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    THAT FUCKING MINION TOO

    I'M INNOCENT
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] EPIC LEECHER
    By CrazyCrazyseethesun in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:34 PM
  2. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
  3. Plan to stop leechers
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. Read-- We must stop leechers.
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. Leechers
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:24 AM