Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You must literally be retarded or have the mental capacity of a 6 year old with downs syndrome. Building a PC is far from being a pain in the ass if you are moderately competent. And for it to take you 3 days to set up a PC only exemplifies your stupidity. I can build a machine and setup it up with Windows in less than an hour, for a person who has never done it before, maybe a few hours maybe a touch more if they are watching tutorials. Stop spreading disinformation just because you're incompetent. You know what a real pain in the arse is? Paying more than you need to.
    WoW the link in the description,does it give the best parts for a gaming computer costing 881$?

And I want your skype,I want to talk to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ASoldSoul View Post
    WoW the link in the description,does it give the best parts for a gaming computer costing 881$?

And I want your skype,I want to talk to you.
    If you mean pounds then yes.

Logical Increments - PC Buying Guide

On the drop down menu select UK, then scroll down to excellent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

If you mean pounds then yes.

Logical Increments - PC Buying Guide

On the drop down menu select UK, then scroll down to excellent.
    Can I customize?
    Like I mean I take a gpu from the Monstrous and a case from the outstanding and make a cocktail computer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You must literally be retarded or have the mental capacity of a 6 year old with downs syndrome. Building a PC is far from being a pain in the ass if you are moderately competent. And for it to take you 3 days to set up a PC only exemplifies your stupidity. I can build a machine and setup it up with Windows in less than an hour, for a person who has never done it before, maybe a few hours maybe a touch more if they are watching tutorials. Stop spreading disinformation just because you're incompetent. You know what a real pain in the arse is? Paying more than you need to.
    I think you're the retarded one for not knowing what "building a pc" means..., you're basically saying "Upgrading a pc"...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
    I think you're the retarded one for not knowing what "building a pc" means..., you're basically saying "Upgrading a pc"...
    Where on earth did I say upgrade a PC? Shoving words in my mouth just to weasel your way out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-18-2013),TheAbortedJr (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    God Damn, when do you start primary school?

3 days to build a pc? It should take 3-4 hours at max if you're a noob, you're on a whole new level of noobness.noob.
    I bet it takes you half an hour to make 2 minute noodles.

SOUNDCLOUD

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Doc (08-18-2013),TheAbortedJr (08-18-2013),WarWood (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What the fuck does "Build a PC" mean to you?

Buying your components, setting it all up, is considered BUILDING A PC. If you disagree, fine, be a retard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAbortedJr For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Where on earth did I say upgrade a PC? Shoving words in my mouth just to weasel your way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSAT View Post
    What the fuck does "Build a PC" mean to you?

Buying your components, setting it all up, is considered BUILDING A PC. If you disagree, fine, be a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    God Damn, when do you start primary school?

3 days to build a pc? It should take 3-4 hours at max if you're a noob, you're on a whole new level of noobness.noob.
    I bet it takes you half an hour to make 2 minute noodles.
    Well yes you fucking pieces of shit, Building a pc takes time you idiots, else , you're saying upgrading a PC, which takes only 2 to 3 hours, Removing old components AND replacing them

Do you know how much time fucking took me to just set up the motherboard to the power supply?, I JUST GAVE UP THAT SHIT CUZ IT WAS MY FIRST TIME..., And then continued the next days

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN MIND, i didn't say it takes 3 days, I SAID IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS...,god soo much fucking retarded people in MPGH.. tryin to act hard pfff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    nvdia Gt660i 2GB in my opinion.

Thanks
    Well yes you fucking pieces of shit, Building a pc takes time you idiots, else , you're saying upgrading a PC, which takes only 2 to 3 hours, Removing old components AND replacing them

Do you know how much time fucking took me to just set up the motherboard to the power supply?, I JUST GAVE UP THAT SHIT CUZ IT WAS MY FIRST TIME..., And then continued the next days

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN MIND, i didn't say it takes 3 days, I SAID IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS...,god soo much fucking retarded people in MPGH.. tryin to act hard pfff
    YES WE FUCKING KNOW YOU DEMENTED FUCK.
    WE'RE NOT RETARDS LIKE YOU AND WE CAN BUILD A PC FROM SCRATCH IN NO LONGER THAN AN HOUR OR TWO.
    Jesus Christ you must have some mental problems.
    were not talking about upgrading a fucking pc, if you can't connect your motherboard to your PSU then you need to go to a school made for 'special' children.
    I'm surprised you know how to get on this website, let alone turn on the pc
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 08-18-2013 at 09:20 AM.

SOUNDCLOUD

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

TheAbortedJr (08-18-2013),WarWood (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

So, buying everything needed for a NEW pc, a case, PSU, Motherboard etc. You call "replacing" and "upgrading your old pc"?

Good logics.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAbortedJr For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

YES WE FUCKING KNOW YOU DEMENTED FUCK.
    WE'RE NOT RETARDS LIKE YOU AND WE CAN BUILD A PC FROM SCRATCH IN NO LONGER THAN AN HOUR OR TWO.
    Jesus Christ you must have some mental problems.
    were not talking about upgrading a fucking pc, if you can't connect your motherboard to your PSU then you need to go to a school made for 'special' children.
    I'm surprised you know how to get on this website, let alone turn on the pc
    Grow the fuck up...
    Quote Originally Posted by GSAT View Post
    So, buying everything needed for a NEW pc, a case, PSU, Motherboard etc. You call "replacing" and "upgrading your old pc"?
    Good logics.
    I Didn't..., you know what guys just nevermind, i'm an idiot ok... just don't try to act hard , you don't know shit alright, cya ...
    Last edited by pedbera; 08-18-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Grow the fuck up...

I Didn't..., you know what guys just nevermind, i'm an idiot ok... just don't try to act hard , you don't know shit alright, cya ...
    Hmmmmm

"Well yes you fucking pieces of shit, Building a pc takes time you idiots, else , you're saying upgrading a PC, which takes only 2 to 3 hours, Removing old components AND replacing them"

Go re-read everything, and MAYBE you'll realise how much of a retard you are.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAbortedJr For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Where did I say replacing parts is building a PC. I built an entire PC from individual boxes, to a fully functional PC with Windows 7 in less than an hour. Is that clear enough? Also there are only two cables that run from the PSU to the motherboard (the mains and the 4-pin power to CPU), it should only take you 15 seconds to do that.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Grow the fuck up...

Yea, because not being a fucking retard is acting hard. Cya later faggot.

Thanks

Where did I say replacing parts is building a PC. I built an entire PC from individual boxes, to a fully functional PC with Windows 7 in less than an hour. Is that clear enough? Also there are only two cables that run from the PSU to the motherboard (the mains and the 4-pin power to CPU), it should only take you 15 seconds to do that.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Yea, because not being a fucking retard is acting hard. Cya later faggot.
    TIL having issues with setting up water-cooling inside.

About the only thing that would be understandable for building a PC in 3 fucking days. lel.

(Other than my unbearable OCD to not have a rat's nest of wires inside my rig. )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast