Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    but arent all conspiracy theories just trolls without any truth to them? o_o
    Grammar Nazis, Grammar Nazis everywhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Bill Cooper said ages ago the government was planning a fake alien invasion to bring on the NWO.

Not sure if I believe in all that, but after this NSA shit went down who fucking knows what our government is up to.
    Our own allies don't even trust us anymore, nor do most of us civilians.

BTW, Bill Cooper was shot dead on his property one night by an officer. He was unarmed.
    ​I wouldn't put it past them, considering Operation Northwoods.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (08-16-2013),Elocrypt. (08-17-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (08-16-2013),Oneirish (08-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Bill Cooper said ages ago the government was planning a fake alien invasion to bring on the NWO.

Not sure if I believe in all that, but after this NSA shit went down who fucking knows what our government is up to.
    Our own allies don't even trust us anymore, nor do most of us civilians.

BTW, Bill Cooper was shot dead on his property one night by an officer. He was unarmed.
    yeah dude, for the NWO to work you'd have to integrate religion. To do so, you've have to shattered everyone religion which would be creating a false man made rapture/prophet to come to earth. All these UFO's and crazy ass vehicles are strange as hell, but who knows with all the technology we have, especially the shit they're probably doing in A51.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    but arent all conspiracy theories just trolls without any truth to them? o_o
    conspiracies are logical theories for the world around us. Do you really think that there aren't secrets kept from us? 9/11 is one of the most obviously and blatant lies ever fed the the public and they accept it...

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
    UFO's are obvs real and that NWO shit is fucked.
    if you get the chance watch this. It's alittle tough to watch through it all, but explains why there's a NWO and what it's purpose is for. Especially who is running the Illuminati.

The Illuminati Is Fulfilling Biblical Prophecy Part 1 Doc Marquis - YouTube

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ironic how you want this thread to be 18+, but you're talking about conspiracy theories.
    You get where I'm going with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Ironic how you want this thread to be 18+, but you're talking about conspiracy theories.
    You get where I'm going with this.
    I don't want it to be 18+ I want everyone who decides to contribute to the thread to have the literacy and education as an average 18 year old since general is mostly spam, flaming, and who's going to be a CS.

I don't find the ironic connection between these? elaborate?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I don't want it to be 18+ I want everyone who decides to contribute to the thread to have the literacy and education as an average 18 year old since general is mostly spam, flaming, and who's going to be a CS.

I don't find the ironic connection between these? elaborate?
    Conspiracy theorists have the logic of a child, and these threads will only attract children- more or less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Conspiracy theorists have the logic of a child, and these threads will only attract children- more or less.
    are you kidding me...?

as i said before

"conspiracies are logical theories for the world around us. Do you really think that there aren't secrets kept from us? 9/11 is one of the most obvious and blatant lies ever fed the the public and they accept it..."

pentagon crash, twin tower collapse, reports from george w bush... there was so many lives lost that day... so you absolutely believe there wasn't any shady shit during 9/11 considering you're an american...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    are you kidding me...?

as i said before

"conspiracies are logical theories for the world around us. Do you really think that there aren't secrets kept from us? 9/11 is one of the most obvious and blatant lies ever fed the the public and they accept it..."

pentagon crash, twin tower collapse, reports from george w bush... there was so many lives lost that day... so you absolutely believe there wasn't any shady shit before 9/11 considering you're an american...
    Puzzle pieces that don't exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​They exist alright, they're just hacked apart and re-arranged to make something of nothing.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wow... do you believe everything you hear from the news... this shows me how sheltered you are, I feel sorry for you.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't understand why our government/people have to hide things from us to "protect" us. The people in our country are so blind because we are fed with so much bullshit, and the fact that we can believe things so easily. And there is a reason why I don't watch the news or believe in what is told to me, I don't believe it until there is proof laying in front of my face. I really want to know what kinda information is being hidden from us. If only I knew what to look for.

Thanks
    chem trails have already been logically explained on joe rogan questions everything. Harp doesn't do shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    I don't understand why our government/people have to hide things from us to "protect" us. The people in our country are so blind because we are fed with so much bullshit, and the fact that we can believe things so easily. And there is a reason why I don't watch the news or believe in what is told to me, I don't believe it until there is proof laying in front of my face. I really want to know what kinda information is being hidden from us. If only I knew what to look for.
    yeah keep studying and getting more into it. it teaches you alot about history and alot about stuff that's hidden from us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

Hue, Illuminatti.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    chem trails have already been logically explained on joe rogan questions everything. Harp doesn't do shit
    I've seen his show. I absolutely love his stand up comedy, I love his acting, I love him in MMA, but that show is totally limiting what can really be said. Plus joe rogan is only the narator, not the writer. But on the chemtrails he didn't go into much information about HAARP, but didn't go in depth about what particles could easily be shot into the air, the many reports taken from all over the world about the consistency variations... plus think about what happened with "agent orange". if you haven't heard about it read about it.

Same with all the shit going on with the FDA and Monsanto. The same guy who controls the company for GMO (genetically modified organism) is the same guy who control's the FDA who tests the food... He can get away with poisoning everyone, which is very similar to these other conspiracies about chem trails. Only difference is there's so many questions than there is answers so that's what makes it very shady

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast