Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

That last paragraph is more like it. Apology accepted.

However, I do not care about my own demise. Nor do I truly care about humanity's demise. No, I'm not depressed, suicidal, or psychotic.
    I just don't like people. Simple as that. I have a few friends that I'd die for and my family, but I hate everyone else. :\ Just the way I am, I guess.
    I understand you completely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Invis. read this as well

Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

That last paragraph is more like it. Apology accepted.

However, I do not care about my own demise. Nor do I truly care about humanity's demise. No, I'm not depressed, suicidal, or psychotic.
    I just don't like people. Simple as that. I have a few friends that I'd die for and my family, but I hate everyone else. :\ Just the way I am, I guess.
    hey man, so I guess you're banned so you might read this. Listen, the world does look shitty when you think about all the conflicts (which are a lot), but there's still alot of good out in the world. The world would have been destroyed a loooooong time ago if it wasn't for people who decided that they're tired of seeing all this shit happen and stand there and watch it. I'm currently in Guatemala, where everyone's poor, alot of gangs, alot of violence, and alot of corruption trying to help some family but these people here are so thankful to have a culture, have family, and have people to share and grow with. They are so resilient to anything (they've been through it all) but yet they are so compassionate, caring, and understand since they know everyone has their own story.

To learn something you first have to understand. You need to understand why there's so much crime, why there's such a loss of compassion for life, why aren't people as smart and intelligent like you are, and why are their morals different from yours? When you can answer those questions, then you'll realize how this world works like looking into a watch and seeing all the cogs spin and move. Once you understand all of that then you can start getting rid of your ego and become something more than just an animal who doesn't think but only uses his instincts. You can become a conscious living being who's surpassed any known species since you've let go of the shackles that hold you down. Who knows maybe you'll find answers to yourself or what comes next. I wish you best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    In the video at around 3:03 its just a rare cloud formation known as a fallstreak hole Such holes are formed when the water temperature in the clouds is below freezing but the water has not frozen yet due to the lack of ice nucleation particles. When ice crystals do form it will set off a domino effect, due to the Bergeron process, causing the water droplets around the crystals to evaporate: this leaves a large, often circular, hole in the cloud.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mauled For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I reccomend watching: Things They Don't Want You To Know on youtube.
    They've got some good information.
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    https://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    @Invis.You can become a conscious living being who's surpassed any known species since you've let go of the shackles that hold you down. Who knows maybe you'll find answers to yourself or what comes next. I wish you best of luck!
    Profound arrogance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post

this is much important than op thread
    buildings getting collapsed from 'fire'
    Did you not understand what happened in that link?
    The point is that there are examples of a bunch of skyscrapers that burned longer than wtc building 7 and they didn't fall.
    Wtc building 7 burns in a few spots for 3 hours not even completely engulfed and it crumbles like a pile of sticks.
    It gave off a heat signature so intense that it could be picked up via infrared satellite from space years later.
    Anybody that thinks that shit wasn't a controlled demo must be a Goddamn retard.
    That building was destroyed because of the evidence within it would have destroyed Wallstreet. Mainly the Enron scandal documentation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

The point is that there are examples of a bunch of skyscrapers that burned longer than wtc building 7 and they didn't fall.
    Wtc building 7 burns in a few spots for 3 hours not even completely engulfed and it crumbles like a pile of sticks.
    It gave off a heat signature so intense that it could be picked up via infrared satellite from space years later.
    Anybody that thinks that shit wasn't a controlled demo must be a Goddamn retard.
    That building was destroyed because of the evidence within it would have destroyed Wallstreet. Mainly the Enron scandal documentation.
    that what i wanted to say
    whoever did that it had to much access in that building just to make a perfect demolition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Profound arrogance.
    The hell is this supposed to mean? You can't state that something is arrogant without logical information backing you up...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

especially after the collapse when tons of support beams where sliced sideways perfectly like they would do in a controlled demo. Finding molten metal at the base which can only be found if there was an explosive detonation. Plus all the reports from the people inside the build who hear explosions from the basement... ridiculous.

My favorite lie the government has ever given the public and the public ate it up was how they found the terrorist's passport after the crash in the pentagon... All the bodies were completely metled to nothing, the building was fucked up like a bomb hit it, and yet they recover a passport still in perfect condition...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    especially after the collapse when tons of support beams where sliced sideways perfectly like they would do in a controlled demo. ..
    Well that was more so evident with the towers. WTC building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.. yet it crumbles after burning for 3 hours in a few random spots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Well that was more so evident with the towers. WTC building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.. yet it crumbles after burning for 3 hours in a few random spots.
    yeah how the fire spread and collapsed around the same time. People heard explosions from the basement and had to evacuate to building 7 where there was more explosions coming from the basement.

Thanks
    This is always interesting!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I hate the US more and more... our military is so brainwashed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No one can say all of this is fake because we really don't know and that i think fuels our interest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    might want to watch this: @Ethereal @Invis. @Aborted

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-18-2013)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast