Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    might want to watch this: @Ethereal @Invis. @Aborted

How recent is this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

How recent is this?
    new report is quite recent like a few weeks. the clips are kinda scattered since it's mostly about bush's and obama's time in office. Hopefully we see those fucks over thrown, put in jail, and waterboarded...

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    new report is quite recent like a few weeks. the clips are kinda scattered since it's mostly about bush's and obama's time in office. Hopefully we see those fucks over thrown, put in jail, and waterboarded...
    Well, I wonder if they had a good reason for what they did?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Well, I wonder if they had a good reason for what they did?
    not at all. those fuckers need to burn in hell. George bush was president during 9/11 and gave the most shady interviews, failed to view any false evidence, and is just a puppet for a large game. Obama is the biggest liar from his speeches that got him president to how he is now. He's also a puppet for a larger game. He's slaughtered so many children, men and women while hiding behind a drone. He's montoring everything we do online/phone/in public which is breaking out constitutional rights. in that video he literally can sign a contract with an attachment saying his signature only applies to the sections he agrees with, which means he can control the law and doesn't have to abide by it. He can pick and choose what he wants to do. America needs to back off and keep to themselves. there's no need to be bring "independence" to other countries, start a foreign war with other countries. we have no business there but yet we push more to it. There's POW (prisoner of war) camps being built and some are already built in the US. There's FEMA camps being put up in the US as well which is ultimately going to be used when the revolt of the people starts to happen and prisons and jails are overflowed. There's going to be marshall law at some point, it's been a slippery slope up to now and doesn't look like we have much control.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Based on this video, I think if the US does lunch this attack. China might retaliate the same way, or cut us off from everything which would make the US nothing.
    Although, I'm not sure if I am understanding the video correctly. What do you think? @Oneirish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Based on this video, I think if the US does lunch this attack. China might retaliate the same way, or cut us off from everything which would make the US nothing.
    Although, I'm not sure if I am understanding the video correctly. What do you think? @Oneirish
    as he said it's just a speculation. We probably won't know for sure and the US probably isn't going to be too stupid and wage war or try to take down these nuclear warheads. I think the US is going to try to militarize alittle more over in china and observe all action of these tunnels. I'd say at this point the US is just nervious and scared and are just waiting to jump the gun. I don't blame china for stocking up on Nukes since the US is very shady, but if they do decide to wage war, we're definitely going to be fucked. Only thing that comes from war is inflation, starvation, and poverty.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    as he said it's just a speculation. We probably won't know for sure and the US probably isn't going to be too stupid and wage war or try to take down these nuclear warheads. I think the US is going to try to militarize alittle more over in china and observe all action of these tunnels. I'd say at this point the US is just nervious and scared and are just waiting to jump the gun. I don't blame china for stocking up on Nukes since the US is very shady, but if they do decide to wage war, we're definitely going to be fucked. Only thing that comes from war is inflation, starvation, and poverty.
    True, true. If you think about it, what they own is none of our business. The US spying on the Chinese is just gonna get us into trouble, I think either way the US is going to do something stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

True, true. If you think about it, what they own is none of our business. The US spying on the Chinese is just gonna get us into trouble, I think either way the US is going to do something stupid.
    yeah considering who's in power. We're going to hide behind our military and drones. Eventually everyone is going to break off our treaties and retaliate. Hopefully it's not the world vs. US but I wouldn't be surprised.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah considering who's in power. We're going to hide behind our military and drones. Eventually everyone is going to break off our treaties and retaliate. Hopefully it's not the world vs. US but I wouldn't be surprised.
    And this is why I am trying to get the fuck out of the US asap... but in 5 years from now I think it'll be to fucking late. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

And this is why I am trying to get the fuck out of the US asap... but in 5 years from now I think it'll be to fucking late. xD
    who knows. If there's some intense shit i have the next plane out of here. Although maybe alittle crazy, I am interested to see what happens next. Maybe it'll be a good thing if the US was whipped out, just curious how the world would function

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    who knows. If there's some intense shit i have the next plane out of here. Although maybe alittle crazy, I am interested to see what happens next. Maybe it'll be a good thing if the US was whipped out, just curious how the world would function
    As we all know, history repeats itself. The US is going to fall.

Thanks

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Nice try yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yeah like every CMV I've seen on 9/11 it's no more convincing to me than the inside job theory is to you.
    I mean seriously.. the guy used the Nist report as a source, as if that would be a credible source if in fact it was an inside job.
    What he tries to use as concrete "evidence" is even more paper thin than the truther theories he bashes.
    But hey, I guess because he got a bunch of upvotes and someone bought him some reddit gold he must be right.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (08-19-2013),Elocrypt. (08-19-2013),Oneirish (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah like every CMV I've seen on 9/11 it's no more convincing to me than the inside job theory is to you.
    I mean seriously.. the guy used the Nist report as a source, as if that would be a credible source if in fact it was an inside job.
    What he tries to use as concrete "evidence" is even more paper thin than the truther theories he bashes.
    But hey, I guess because he got a bunch of upvotes and someone bought him some reddit gold he must be right.
    i just remember all the speeches george bush gave, and how he would contradict himself many times but yet somehow he's immune to any accusations regarding false information.

look at this lying piece of shit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-20-2013)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast