Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused

    My first gif " Signature "



    My first try of making .gif


    Is it good ?? Don't make me disappointed :\





    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  2. #2
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Dead
    To be 10000% honest, and this is hard, but it absolutely sucks nuts. How did you make it?
    It takes forever to load and it's crappy quality. Sorrynotsorry.
    Last edited by oXParadoxXo; 08-16-2013 at 06:56 PM.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  3. #3
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    To be 10000% honest, and this is hard, but it absolutely sucks nuts. How did you made it?
    It takes forever to load and it's crappy quality. Sorrynotsorry.
    I just saw a free website online

    What is the best way to make .gif ?



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  4. #4
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,260
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    I've seen far worse

  5. #5
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good? No.

    Bad? Hmmm..

  6. #6
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    I just saw a free website online

    What is the best way to make .gif ?
    That sucks ass, make one by hand in photoshop.

  7. #7
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    I made mine (in my sig) with photoshop.

    Rendered the video(90 frames-3 seconds) with sony vegas as jpegs then I put them in photoshop 1by1 and resized them.

    It was bigger than 2mb(highest imgur will allow you to upload) and to drop it to like 32 colors or some shit.

    OT: Yours looks like it was recorded off the tv with a low end camera. Since it's your 1st one, I don't think it's bad.

  8. #8
    FeldGrau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    I just saw a free website online

    What is the best way to make .gif ?
    Use photoshop, and open with. Create video into layers.

  9. #9
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Dead
    You heard 'em speak.

    But IMO,


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  10. #10
    Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    648
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Not bad for your 1st time man
    Contact me by PM or VM

    /-/


  11. #11
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaps View Post
    Not bad for your 1st time man
    WOW and finally somebody not disappointing me xD

    Will try the PS



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  12. #12
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    That sucks ass, make one by hand in photoshop.
    Did you make your avatar?

    SOUNDCLOUD



  13. #13
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    It looks good for a 1st try, but use Photoshop next time

  14. #14
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    wdf is this? theres no picture o...O

  15. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    Did you make your avatar?
    Almost every avatar that I've had has been made by me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 06:06 AM
  2. First gif signature
    By AngelOfDeath~666 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. My first GIF GFX Sig
    By -Zebo- in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. My First Pop-Out Signature
    By Murkforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 12:08 PM
  5. ma first photoshop cs2 signature!!!
    By enemy88 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 03:29 AM