Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    We elect these idiots so shut the fuck up. If you don't like a candidate, don't for them, vote for somebody who agrees with your political views, and you believe will do a good job.

  2. #17
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,002
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    LOL @ those last 10 seconds...

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    We elect these idiots so shut the fuck up. If you don't like a candidate, don't for them, vote for somebody who agrees with your political views, and you believe will do a good job.
    What's with the aggression? And I know how to vote, but thank you. I was just sharing that we have idiots that are running our country, no need to be that way.


    ---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    LOL @ those last 10 seconds...
    Hahaha, I know right? I was just in awe.

  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    What's with the aggression? And I know how to vote, but thank you. I was just sharing that we have idiots that are running our country, no need to be that way.

    ---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------


    Hahaha, I know right? I was just in awe.
    I'm usually aggressive. My aggression isn't directed specifically toward you. It's directed toward anyone who votes for said elected idiot official, or doesn't vote at all, and then whines about it. For the most part, an official's actions can be foreseen. Case and point, Obama. I knew he was a scumbag. But when the fags with the "Obama 2012" stickers on their bumpers start whining about how shocked and disappointed they in their Great Leader, I go right ahead and tell them to shut the fuck up, because that's what happens when you don't do your research.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-20-2013),Xanthochroid (08-20-2013)

  6. #20
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    You get what you vote for.

  7. #21
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    You get what you vote for.
    Azathoth already covered that. haha

  8. #22
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I'm usually aggressive. My aggression isn't directed specifically toward you. It's directed toward anyone who votes for said elected idiot official, or doesn't vote at all, and then whines about it. For the most part, an official's actions can be foreseen. Case and point, Obama. I knew he was a scumbag. But when the fags with the "Obama 2012" stickers on their bumpers start whining about how shocked and disappointed they in their Great Leader, I go right ahead and tell them to shut the fuck up, because that's what happens when you don't do your research.
    Everyone I talked to during the first election of Obama, had no fucking idea why they were voting for him. If they did it was because he was black, everyone else was voting for him, or all his campaign was about "change" which is technically correct since he's changing everything especially our constitutional rights. Obviously he was the worst choice compared to McCain, and 2nd term Ron Paul was the obviously choice but nobody could have a "free thinking" president in office who can't afford the same campaign Obama is running. It's sad and Pathetic our population is due to no individualism. So that's why we will always have arrogant, lying, and deceitful people in office, because there's always going to be a population of uninformed, unintelligent, and arrogant people who vote blindly. Too bad we aren't as distracted as egypt is. One guy in office that people don't agree with the whole country will protest, fight, and overthrow him. We just aren't smart enough to do such a thing until it's too late...

  9. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Everyone I talked to during the first election of Obama, had no fucking idea why they were voting for him. If they did it was because he was black, everyone else was voting for him, or all his campaign was about "change" which is technically correct since he's changing everything especially our constitutional rights. Obviously he was the worst choice compared to McCain, and 2nd term Ron Paul was the obviously choice but nobody could have a "free thinking" president in office who can't afford the same campaign Obama is running. It's sad and Pathetic our population is due to no individualism. So that's why we will always have arrogant, lying, and deceitful people in office, because there's always going to be a population of uninformed, unintelligent, and arrogant people who vote blindly. Too bad we aren't as distracted as egypt is. One guy in office that people don't agree with the whole country will protest, fight, and overthrow him. We just aren't smart enough to do such a thing until it's too late...
    The Egyptian people are accustomed to violence and tyranny, and are prepared to fight for democracy. Because they know full well that to acquire freedom, they have to fight tooth and nail for it. The American people have grown fat and docile. We're no better than the next sheep, because like the next sheep, we aren't taking action.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 08-20-2013 at 03:14 AM.

  10. #24
    Xanthochroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Is
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    51
    This is hilarious, but Bill Maher is an absolute fucktard.

  11. #25
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthochroid View Post
    This is hilarious, but Bill Maher is an absolute fucktard.
    New Rules is fucking hilarious.

  12. #26
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    The Egyptian people are accustomed to violence and tyranny, and are prepared to fight for democracy. Because they know full well that to acquire freedom, they have to fight tooth and nail for it. The American people have grown fat and docile. We're no better than the next sheep, because like the next sheep, we aren't taking action.
    depends by taking action. I mean all it takes is for everyone to be aware and educated to actually make a change. So far you've passed the level of sheep since you're not blindly taking actions but you're aware of your surrounds. I'm not sure where you're from, but america it's like being chained down with the rest of the herd get ready for the slaughter. So I decided to expand my horizons out side of us but if you're able to teach more people about what's going on, that's definitely doing something about it (maybe not drastically, but it's beneficial and can spread quickly). I mean you could changing a lot of people's opinions just from stating yours on this forum, who knows.

  13. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    depends by taking action. I mean all it takes is for everyone to be aware and educated to actually make a change. So far you've passed the level of sheep since you're not blindly taking actions but you're aware of your surrounds. I'm not sure where you're from, but america it's like being chained down with the rest of the herd get ready for the slaughter. So I decided to expand my horizons out side of us but if you're able to teach more people about what's going on, that's definitely doing something about it (maybe not drastically, but it's beneficial and can spread quickly). I mean you could changing a lot of people's opinions just from stating yours on this forum, who knows.
    When I say taking action, I mean taking direction action. Action on the level of public protest that expresses my opinion on a wide, public scale. I'm not doing that. Why? Because others are not doing it and I don't care enough to do it myself. I have more pressing and immediate concerns to address.

  14. #28
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    When I say taking action, I mean taking direction action. Action on the level of public protest that expresses my opinion on a wide, public scale. I'm not doing that. Why? Because others are not doing it and I don't care enough to do it myself. I have more pressing and immediate concerns to address.
    Makes sense, It's tough but if you are having the urge to, I'd highly consider find a group that truly feel the same as you do. I've been to probably 75+ rallies across the us just to help out. Now I'm in guatemala helping build schools and help some families out. So you can easily take action just depends how much of your free time you're willing to give up. If everyone had alittle optimism and compassion it could definitely help this world out alot. Maybe not permanently, but it'll make alot of lifes easier. If it wasn't for those people throughout history who didn't stand up for what they saw was wrong, this world would have been destroyed along time ago. I'd highly suggest getting your voice out their, because at this point in time, nobody can afford to be selfish because there's too many innocent lives that hang in the balance. I'm proud to say I've helped give shelter, food, donations, clothes, schools to 100's of kids and adults which is alot from 1 person. Imagine what a whole country or state could potentially pull off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] wat the benefit for being a coder for cf?
    By striker2x in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. What are the chances of being caught with a wallhack?
    By thebeanie in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:56 PM
  3. I miss the comfort in being sad
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. I miss the comfort in being sad
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:06 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:31 AM