Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    cute thread is cute .



  2. #17
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    cute thread is cute .
    Wanna skype big boy? No homo

  3. #18
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    Wanna skype big boy? No homo
    Saying like that is homo



  4. #19
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Saying like that is homo
    Shit, stop giving me mixed signals then. 1st you say my thread is cute, then you deny my offer on skype?

    Fuck is going on here.

  5. #20
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    Shit, stop giving me mixed signals then. 1st you say my thread is cute, then you deny my offer on skype?

    Fuck is going on here.
    I don't give a fuck, that u made the thread, the shit thats in it(flame), that makes it cute.



  6. #21
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    I don't give a fuck, that u made the thread, the shit thats in it(flame), that makes it cute.
    Have you actually ever given a fuck?
    Because you are just negative over everything.

  7. #22
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    Have you actually ever given a fuck?
    Because you are just negative over everything.
    Trust me, mpgh life is a lot better, if u just don't give a fuck



  8. #23
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    Have you actually ever given a fuck?
    Because you are just negative over everything.
    Snape never gives a fuck.

  9. #24
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    Have you actually ever given a fuck?
    Because you are just negative over everything.
    i was just joking with him, but the majority of the time he posts, it's negative like d00d learn to take a joke.

  10. #25
    Death'²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Snape can't take a joke

  11. #26
    ^peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    35
    I'm new here; who are those guys and why do you guys hate them?

  12. #27
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ^peace View Post
    I'm new here; who are those guys and why do you guys hate them?
    They are fgts , so people hate 'em.

  13. #28
    ^peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post


    They are fgts , so people hate 'em.
    oh kk .

  14. #29
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Because they spend their time trying to get rep and post on the forum and it all goes wrong and thus ends up being someone like Death.

  15. #30
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Death'² View Post
    ROFL!
    No seriously, I am laughing too hard right now... Anonymous themselves won't be able to find what I look like or where I live, so don't say things that you can't do, k buddy?
    The fact that you brought the hacktivist group Anonymous into this proves that you are and will always be an immature spamming newphag.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

    Blake (08-21-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. just wondering
    By Tryptamine. in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. I was just wondering...
    By yup in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. just wondering..
    By Tryptamine. in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. Just wondering but..
    By wakaraka in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 02:58 PM
  5. i was just wondering if...
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 04:07 AM