Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    and it's F2P game if you notice -_-
    He said it was good for F2P or FTP
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  2. #17
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,676
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,605
    about damn time



    My games;

    x

  3. #18
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I played it for less than a day.. the ping was horrible so I just quit.



  4. #19
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    about damn time
    Did you get Gface beta? Is that the only way to play it?
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  5. #20
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    I played it for less than a day.. the ping was horrible so I just quit.
    lol i played the ru version with 20-70 ping o-o

  6. #21
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    I played it for less than a day.. the ping was horrible so I just quit.
    get the closed beta and lets play the co-op

  7. #22
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    get the closed beta and lets play the co-op
    What do you need to do to get the Beta? I Need it!
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  8. #23
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    get the closed beta and lets play the co-op
    Nah.. Planetside 2 <3



  9. #24
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo. View Post
    He said it was good for F2P or FTP
    I mean he's comparing a free2play game with a paid game



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  10. #25
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    I mean he's comparing a free2play game with a paid game
    True, for the assets available Warface is definitely better.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  11. #26
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    710
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    5,282
    My Mood
    Confused
    I hope they do 16vs16 maps or so

  12. #27
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo. View Post
    What do you need to do to get the Beta? I Need it!
    WARFACE- Free-to-play online first person shooter
    sign up here

  13. #28
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I did but they never sent me an invitation. Stupid fhegs.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  14. #29
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    At all the game is fucking nice when you play CO OP " With friends sure better but with other players is still amazing " for me it's the best FPS game in the COOP

    The normal multiplayer matches for me aren't that good :\



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  15. #30
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    710
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    5,282
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    At all the game is fucking nice when you play CO OP " With friends sure better but with other players is still amazing " for me it's the best FPS game in the COOP

    The normal multiplayer matches for me aren't that good :\
    Yes the maps isn't big and 8vs8 is totally suck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [REQUEST] New Backup please
    By Alex in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
  2. <,< i feel noobish. file backups?
    By h4x0rswln is back in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. .rez file backup?
    By Ali in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. dav96cool vs the sassy bitch new zakurna backup
    By dav96cool in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:57 PM
  5. Engine Backup
    By Talixxo-chan in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM