Poll: Is it time for a change?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 100
  1. #46
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy
    if the new one comes out i'll buy donators

  2. #47
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It's about it being attractive for people who are considering buying donator. Stop being a nigga
    Donate because you want to, not for some color shyt. Man the fuck up, lil cunts crying over the color of there power rangers. Literally man up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Side note, Kids are the most gimmick ridden fuckin retards.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Mauled (08-23-2013)

  4. #48
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I would donate if the color changed to grey.

  5. #49
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post
    I would donate if the color changed to grey.
    And your a fag aswell.

  6. #50
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Donate because you want to, not for some color shyt. Man the fuck up, lil cunts crying over the color of there power rangers. Literally man up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Side note, Kids are the most gimmick ridden fuckin retards.
    Why are you so fiesty king?

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  7. #51
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    And your a fag aswell.
    How? Most people donated to get the tag and color does it mean that they are all fags? And people who deny donating to get the color and tag are liars except for a few who actually give a fuck about the site.

  8. #52
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post
    How? Most people donated to get the tag and color does it mean that they are all fags? And people who deny donating to get the color and tag are liars except for a few who actually give a fuck about the site.
    No no no, your over thinking me. YES, everyone who donated money just for the tag.....is a fag. Tags have watered down the MPGH experience. I remember a time when the only tag you could actually go out and get with asking or with perimeters was CS. No i can pay for a tag, even ask for a tag after a post count. guh so dumb.

    ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Side note, If you hunt for tags, you have a small penis. Guess what I'm packing.

  9. #53
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    No no no, your over thinking me. YES, everyone who donated money just for the tag.....is a fag. Tags have watered down the MPGH experience. I remember a time when the only tag you could actually go out and get with asking or with perimeters was CS. No i can pay for a tag, even ask for a tag after a post count. guh so dumb.

    ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Side note, If you hunt for tags, you have a small penis. Guess what I'm packing.

    8 inches of black chocolate?

  10. #54
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    No no no, your over thinking me. YES, everyone who donated money just for the tag.....is a fag. Tags have watered down the MPGH experience. I remember a time when the only tag you could actually go out and get with asking or with perimeters was CS. No i can pay for a tag, even ask for a tag after a post count. guh so dumb.

    ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Side note, If you hunt for tags, you have a small penis. Guess what I'm packing.
    Owell, I guess you have your opinion on this.

    What are you packing?

  11. #55
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    And @KING, I agree with what you say. Although I didn't donate myself. (Wish I had the money to.)

    You donate to support the site. Not get certain perks. Although there a nice side effect of helping the site out, doesn't mean you donate for that reason.

    Although a lot of us wish the color was different, doesn't mean we're crying.

    Was just a suggestion for those of us who like something to look appealing. (Although basic CSS editors allow you to change your color name to whatever the fuck you want.)

  12. #56
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post
    Owell, I guess you have your opinion on this.What are you packing?
    Not a opinion, the correct opinion.

    ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post
    And @KING, I agree with what you say. Although I didn't donate myself. (Wish I had the money to.)You donate to support the site. Not get certain perks. Although there a nice side effect of helping the site out, doesn't mean you donate for that reason.Although a lot of us wish the color was different, doesn't mean we're crying.Was just a suggestion for those of us who like something to look appealing. (Although basic CSS editors allow you to change your color name to whatever the fuck you want.)
    What even erks me even more, all the fags coming out saying the will not donate now to the site, but they will if the color changes. Olawed mother of gimmicks. And you know DaveRun will sell out so fast to keep the cake on the table.

  13. #57
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Not a opinion, the correct opinion.

    ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

    What even erks me even more, all the fags coming out saying the will not donate now to the site, but they will if the color changes. Olawed mother of gimmicks. And you know DaveRun will sell out so fast to keep the cake on the table.
    Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

    "The colours ugly. Not going to donate if my name's going to be that ugly ass color," is bullshit.

    Makes me sick how stupid people can be.

  14. #58
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post
    Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

    "The colours ugly. Not going to donate if my name's going to be that ugly ass color," is bullshit.

    Makes me sick how stupid people can be.
    Well I mean.. you wouldn't want to donate if it made your name look ugly though, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  15. #59
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Well I mean.. you wouldn't want to donate if it made your name look ugly though, right?

    Not at all.

    The color of my name is way too important to me then supporting a site I love.

    Especially when there's no way I can edit my name color with a webpage editor.

  16. #60
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post
    Not at all.

    The color of my name is way too important to me then supporting a site I love.

    Especially when there's no way I can edit my name color with a webpage editor.
    Exactly, so it kind of is a big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My personal opinion about CS:S
    By ZeroTroubles in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. [Discussion] Opinion about a menu CheckBoxes
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
  3. [Discussion] In my opinion-----about pubs
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. My opinion about the weapons.
    By Xcessive in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:11 AM