Poll: Is it time for a change?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100
  1. #61
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post
    Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

    "The colours ugly. Not going to donate if my name's going to be that ugly ass color," is bullshit.

    Makes me sick how stupid people can be.
    People that say that they'd donate if the colour changed piss me right off. Honestly peopl don't deserve the name change or the tag or to be on the site if they're going to be like that. People that say shit like that make me sick.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  2. #62
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    So much people arguing over the tag, but personally I wouldn't mind if they changed it or kept the current tag.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smaug For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-22-2013)

  4. #63
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Donate because you want to, not for some color shyt. Man the fuck up, lil cunts crying over the color of there power rangers. Literally man up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Side note, Kids are the most gimmick ridden fuckin retards.
    Yah okay lets have donator tag look as shit as possible so no one donates

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Borndel (08-22-2013),Euphemistic (08-22-2013),Exotiic. (08-23-2013),Famous (08-23-2013),kalekip1 (08-23-2013)

  6. #64
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yah okay lets have donator tag look as shit as possible so no one donates
    KING is just hatin for some reason.



    honestly, the people want the perks. Money is money, and if this raises the chances of more donators. Then hell, change it.

    As if it was that hard.

  7. #65
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Sorry but that tag is ugly shit. Fuck no.

  8. #66
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    We did have a thread like this before. New tags were planning to be implemented, although now I don't really know... It would be nice if we got a change though.
    So I've heard, but it got iced for unknown cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Lol, people will be just donating $50 cause gold is ugly!

    Maybe there should be like 3 different donator levels.

    Gold $25 - Platinum $50 - Diamond $75 lol
    Disagree with the diamond idea. That's just to overdo it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Fuck off, you get what you pay for. Ungrateful bitch.
    Sharing personal opinions isn't being ungrateful.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Donate because you want to, not for some color shyt. Man the fuck up, lil cunts crying over the color of there power rangers. Literally man up.

    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Side note, Kids are the most gimmick ridden fuckin retards.
    If you read it wasn't the reason I donated, I donated because I spent so much time on the forum and what was appealing was the increased avatar size, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    No no no, your over thinking me. YES, everyone who donated money just for the tag.....is a fag. Tags have watered down the MPGH experience. I remember a time when the only tag you could actually go out and get with asking or with perimeters was CS. No i can pay for a tag, even ask for a tag after a post count. guh so dumb.

    ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Side note, If you hunt for tags, you have a small penis. Guess what I'm packing.
    Assuming by how angry you seem, I'd say you're packing fudge.


    All in all, I made a thread to increase the appeal to it on a few fronts, platinum looks better than this desaturated gold color and that being said, the likelyhood of people donating will then increase, if it matters, that's one way to support the website even if you look at it as if they buy it for the color.
    The site keeps on running and people will get happy.

    Other than that, you are one angry boy @KING I like that.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    Exotiic. (08-23-2013),kalekip1 (08-23-2013)

  10. #67
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    test test test

  11. #68
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    test test test
    Yes, the forum is fully operational again.

  12. #69
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Well I mean.. you wouldn't want to donate if it made your name look ugly though, right?

    I have a pink name, your point is invalid. My shit pinker than the CS pink. IT's the bitch Pink.



    I'm forced with a pink name. Really, you want to talk about ugly. REALLY! Because I couldn't fucking wait to get a pink as name. Pinker than CS Pink. Its the BITCH PINK.

    I haven't ask for a change because I respect the history of the tag.

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yah okay lets have donator tag look as shit as possible so no one donates
    Lets think of the tags as an ring passed down from your great great great great grandfather, when its the passed down to you, do you alter that ring, or do you let it stay the same, keep it the same, keep it safe, and wait for the day to pass it down to your son.

    You're all my sons, and im not just thinking about you, im thinking about my future sons. The prestige of the ring/tag is to important.

    Good, if they don't want to donate because they care about MPGH, then we don't need em. Were not going to be held hostage by money, we're above that.

  13. #70
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I have a pink name, your point is invalid. My shit pinker than the CS pink. IT's the bitch Pink.



    I'm forced with a pink name. Really, you want to talk about ugly. REALLY! Because I couldn't fucking wait to get a pink as name. Pinker than CS Pink. Its the BITCH PINK.

    I haven't ask for a change because I respect the history of the tag.
    Please do enlighten me, what's the history of the donator tag.

  14. #71
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    So I've heard, but it got iced for unknown cause.



    Disagree with the diamond idea. That's just to overdo it.



    Sharing personal opinions isn't being ungrateful.



    If you read it wasn't the reason I donated, I donated because I spent so much time on the forum and what was appealing was the increased avatar size, nothing more.



    Assuming by how angry you seem, I'd say you're packing fudge.


    All in all, I made a thread to increase the appeal to it on a few fronts, platinum looks better than this desaturated gold color and that being said, the likelyhood of people donating will then increase, if it matters, that's one way to support the website even if you look at it as if they buy it for the color.
    The site keeps on running and people will get happy.

    Other than that, you are one angry boy @KING I like that.
    The only reason why you should donate money is because you care for the site. That's it. If you're doing it for any other reason, the reason is a gimmick. If you fall for gimmicks, you're a faggot. I refuse to let fags make any decision other than which CS should be removed from CS.

    The site will run literally till the Dave Die. And way beyond that. With our without your donations. (Hey may have to get dirty in the coding world but meh)

    If we set a president that a group can change it's tag color, then whats to stop other groups from changing theirs. Next thing you know, SP is now Violet. Fuck Violet.

    You need to keep the history of prestige, and not sell our souls (especially to fags).

    I'm more mad at the potential of Dave going along with this because of the cake he would buy with the extra cash. I have to be the voice of reason opposite of the cake. The cake's a lie.

  15. #72
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    The only reason why you should donate money is because you care for the site. That's it. If you're doing it for any other reason, the reason is a gimmick. If you fall for gimmicks, you're a faggot. I refuse to let fags make any decision other than which CS should be removed from CS.

    The site will run literally till the Dave Die. And way beyond that. With our without your donations. (Hey may have to get dirty in the coding world but meh)

    If we set a president that a group can change it's tag color, then whats to stop other groups from changing theirs. Next thing you know, SP is now Violet. Fuck Violet.

    You need to keep the history of prestige, and not sell our souls (especially to fags).

    I'm more mad at the potential of Dave going along with this because of the cake he would buy with the extra cash. I have to be the voice of reason opposite of the cake. The cake's a lie.
    Mate, you should chill.
    Violet is a nice color, so is indigo. However you turn it, I donated because I spend my time here, that I got a bigger image is a perk, it made the deal.
    Lubed my hands making it easier for my hard earned money to slip through my fingers.

  16. #73
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Please do enlighten me, what's the history of the donator tag.
    1.Dave tired of the politics and DDOS of offering VIP hacks. Constant Competition with other hack sites.

    2.He banks on what he knows he has better than any other site. The community.

    3.He offer the same exact perks other site offer in their VIP for the exact same price and time but without the VIP.

    4. MPGH members are so leet that they still help dave run site and pay for VIP without the VIP hacks aka Donator.

    5. They don't ask for anything really, just a brown lil tag. Shows how dedicated they are to this site. That's how awesome they were.


    In the future

    6. You have spoiled little kidfags who want to change the color of the tag. Allot of people will ONLY! DONATE if they get the change of COLOR before hand.

    7. A slap in the face, to those original donators who ACTUALLY care about MPGH.

    Summary

    8. Dona tor should only be for those, who ACTUALLY care about MPGH. Donator set you apart from the rest, not just those on MPGH but set you above the rest in every single hacking community. This is what makes MPGH so god dam epic. You have people... who actually care.

    9. There's your history.

    ---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Mate, you should chill.
    Violet is a nice color, so is indigo. However you turn it, I donated because I spend my time here, that I got a bigger image is a perk, it made the deal.
    Lubed my hands making it easier for my hard earned money to slip through my fingers.

    Please show me a time when I was chill.
    *You will never find it.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Royce (08-24-2013)

  18. #74
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    color seems a bit to close to SA imo



    My games;

    x

  19. #75
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Donator should be about giving back to mpgh not about a colored tag .
    If you dont like the tag , just ask to get it removed .

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]KING (08-23-2013),Royce (08-24-2013)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My personal opinion about CS:S
    By ZeroTroubles in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. [Discussion] Opinion about a menu CheckBoxes
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
  3. [Discussion] In my opinion-----about pubs
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. My opinion about the weapons.
    By Xcessive in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:11 AM