Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    The smarter method is get high while working.

    (at my old job) I'd Take my break, walk outside to my car, hop into my car, take a fat ass dab, go back into work, answer phones for apple lol.
    I park right at the entrance to my shop lol. I think I might smoke after work too.

  2. #17
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    I park right at the entrance to my shop lol. I think I might smoke after work too.
    yeah I used to work for pizza hut, so we'd all go out back to smoke a joint's where the traffic can pretty much see us, and during the nights when work is close all the employees are getting drunk off their asses in the parklot making some random as food haha. I do miss those days.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (08-23-2013),Elocrypt. (08-23-2013),HalfBajan (08-23-2013)

  4. #18
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    My situation right now, it;s the only reason I chose that song lol
    Woah wtf, the video didn't load before so I didn't know what it was 0.0


    ---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    yeah I used to work for pizza hut, so we'd all go out back to smoke a joint's where the traffic can pretty much see us, and during the nights when work is close all the employees are getting drunk off their asses in the parklot making some random as food haha. I do miss those days.
    Working a night shift high at pizza hut, holy fuck that's like munchie heaven

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #19
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    Woah wtf, the video didn't load before so I didn't know what it was 0.0


    ---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------


    Working a night shift high at pizza hut, holy fuck that's like munchie heaven
    When I worked at McDonalds, every night was munchie night

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (08-23-2013)

  7. #20
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    I still have never smoked weed. Only consumed weed cookies. haha

  8. #21
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    Woah wtf, the video didn't load before so I didn't know what it was 0.0


    ---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------


    Working a night shift high at pizza hut, holy fuck that's like munchie heaven
    hell yeah, used to go delivery $20 sacks of weed on my deliveries to friends lol. I got super drunk there with a bunch of friends late at night and ended up fucking my girl on the prep table where all the cheezes/peperonis, and shit is. i had to slap her with a mushroom for the hell of it. Had to bleach and santatize the shit out of that table too.

  9. #22
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It was a goooooood day guys

  10. #23
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    hell yeah, used to go delivery $20 sacks of weed on my deliveries to friends lol. I got super drunk there with a bunch of friends late at night and ended up fucking my girl on the prep table where all the cheezes/peperonis, and shit is. i had to slap her with a mushroom for the hell of it. Had to bleach and santatize the shit out of that table too.
    Hahahahaha, reminds me of Ted!

    SOUNDCLOUD



  11. #24
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just got off work, and my legs are tired as fuck. I feel oily too.

  12. #25
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post
    Just got off work, and my legs are tired as fuck. I feel oily too.
    Go shower man

  13. #26
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Go shower man
    Took a bath instead and went out to go eat some steaks with my family.. It's been a decent night.

  14. #27
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post


    Took a bath instead and went out to go eat some steaks with my family.. It's been a decent night.
    now smoke a bowl

  15. #28
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    now smoke a bowl
    Only if you spark me up.

  16. #29
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post


    Only if you spark me up.
    If I could I would...

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

    Famous (08-23-2013)

  18. #30
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not surprised.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I was gonna buy NX...
    By Stevenom in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 08:45 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. My work while i was gone
    By moosicgawd in forum Showroom
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:08 PM
  4. hey i was wondering wat hacks still work?
    By killajones427 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 06:42 AM