Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post

your dads friend is a dick fuck. lol
    Hehehahehe, He got bailed out, and hes looking to get probation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

*HAD* cause once i fucking find out who the fuck did it, i got enough liquid cash to spend that 7k on travelling to them. IDC if its a fucking family, it's wrong and they will learn that if you use other peoples credit cards, they get a bat to the knees
    Sounds like they'll get whats coming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Had some guys in my town about 2-3 years ago, went to a small time gas station and did something to the machines to pump them free gasoline (or used other stolen cards) . As they filled 50 gallon drums in the back of their van, one of them was rigging the card swipers with his own readers that would steal peoples info.

Security footage showed something short circuit, make a spark and lit the whole car up. *most* of 2 of the 3 men were found, remains of the guy behind the wheel were never found.

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Had some guys in my town about 2-3 years ago, went to a small time gas station and did something to the machines to pump them free gasoline (or used other stolen cards) . As they filled 50 gallon drums in the back of their van, one of them was rigging the card swipers with his own readers that would steal peoples info.

Security footage showed something short circuit, make a spark and lit the whole car up. *most* of 2 of the 3 men were found, remains of the guy behind the wheel were never found.
    lol thats why they are now going to all incorporate the use of a pin... in the near future *true story*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

lol thats why they are now going to all incorporate the use of a pin... in the near future *true story*
    Have you heard of this?

Dmitry ‘ddd1ms’ Smilianets, the former leader of the pro team Moscow 5, has been officially charged with a computer hacking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit wire fraud along with three other Russians and a Ukrainian. According to the U.S. government, Smilianets and company stole and sold more than 160 million credit and debit card numbers. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said the case was “the largest hacking and data breach scheme ever prosecuted in the United States.”
    Smilianets was actually arrested last July, but will supposedly appear in U.S. federal court sometime next week. The U.S. government said Smilianets’ job was to help sell the credit and debit card numbers the group had illicitly obtained. Smilianets’ lawyer, Bruce Provda, expects the case to be a long one.
    “It’s a rather complex international charge of hacking,” Provda said. “If it goes to trial, it’s going to be a lengthy trial.” Moscow 5, which was best known for competing in League of Legends, Dota 2, and Counter-Strike, shut down following Smilianets’ arrest due to a severe lack of funding.
    I doubt this case will shine a particularly negative light on eSports as a whole, considering Smilianets’ alleged role in the crime group doesn’t seem connected to his former job at Moscow 5, though that probably doesn't provide much consolation to the millions of people who had their credit card numbers stolen.

Thanks
    fuck those retards

Thanks
    Free flight? Wow..... You're lucky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by kvisitstump View Post
    Free flight? Wow..... You're lucky
    dafuq are you talking about?

Thanks

dafuq are you talking about?
    Random thing :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Meh, I'm kinda scared that I got carded as well. I used my cc and gave out my cc info to a couple shady ass places over the last few days.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Meh, I'm kinda scared that I got carded as well. I used my cc and gave out my cc info to a couple shady ass places over the last few days.
    Please Share to us if your CC is stolen .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123