Thread: Lay off yaronv.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 114
  1. #46
    TheAbortedJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Long ship
    Posts
    1,764
    Reputation
    845
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post


    One kid calling me a faggot makes me flee from this site forever. Well, if you come back later for proof, compare this to yaron's 10MBp/s download speed.
    Well hey, he got a data limit, that would explain it.

    Anyway, you can stop defending the fag now, you might aswell go back to your cave where you came from.



    Fucking talibans.

  2. #47
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post


    One kid calling me a faggot makes me flee from this site forever. Well, if you come back later for proof, compare this to yaron's 10MBp/s download speed.
    LMAO!!! HE'S INCOGNITO MODE
    BTW you posted your IP

    ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love how you're in incognito mode with no other browser open and Yaronv goes offline.
    Last edited by Hack in the box; 08-24-2013 at 11:57 AM.

  3. #48
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I like seeing this kind of threads ~ Says no one ever. EVER.
    I do. I always like internet fights.


    Keep going guys.

  4. #49
    CrankcaseROTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nothing wrong with Incog. mode. Plus, I don't care if I gave my IP out. Just changed it.

  5. #50
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post
    Nothing wrong with Incog. mode. Plus, I don't care if I gave my IP out. Just changed it.
    >Dynamic IP

    Doesn't yell @SykoticCA aka @yaronv

    Check yaronvs last login to see if the IPs change.

  6. #51
    CrankcaseROTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    >Dynamic IP

    Doesn't yell @SykoticCA aka @yaronv

    Check yaronvs last login to see if the IPs change.
    Why would I yell at yaronv?

  7. #52
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post


    Why would I yell at yaronv?
    You idiot. Go die in a hole faggot.

  8. #53
    CrankcaseROTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    You idiot. Go die in a hole faggot.
    Has nothing to do with yelling. "Doesn't yell @SykoticCA aka @yaronv" This is what I was referring to FYI.

  9. #54
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post


    Has nothing to do with yelling. "Doesn't yell @SykoticCA aka @yaronv" This is what I was referring to FYI.
    Oh lawdy please help this retard for once.

  10. #55
    CrankcaseROTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "Go die in a hole" Too obvious you don't know what to say anymore, since you got fucked up.

    ---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    Oh lawdy please help this retard for once.
    Hack in the box - Autistic and proud. Seems like a good catchphrase to put on a shirt.

  11. #56
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post
    "Go die in a hole" Too obvious you don't know what to say anymore, since you got fucked up.

    ---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------



    Hack in the box - Autistic and proud. Seems like a good catchphrase to put on a shirt.
    By an autistic faggot with down syndrome? I don't see what you're trying to say except that you're a stupid piece of shit that can't understand basic English.

  12. #57
    CrankcaseROTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post


    By an autistic faggot with down syndrome? I don't see what you're trying to say except that you're a stupid piece of shit that can't understand basic English.
    Nah man, I think it's because you skipped a few grades in school that you can't understand basic English.

  13. #58
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankcaseROTF View Post


    Nah man, I think it's because you skipped a few grades in school that you can't understand basic English.
    The irony & stupidity in that statement kills me.

  14. #59
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Lol you guys are fighting like kids for no reason...

  15. #60
    `Monsters Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway Maste®
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Goofy
    after reading all this...Wow, just woke up and who is this kid "ethen" no wonder why everyone hates him.

    May lord fix your disabilities.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Msellers left Kabam or got layed off! (And a bunch of other people)
    By Helzgoth in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 06:14 PM
  2. I gotta lay off...
    By Rainscape in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. [OFF]Enter in NY server?
    By Gabriel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 04:44 PM
  4. FUCK OFF ENDRIT we all HATE YOU
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Administrators pissin me off.....
    By Scarface_21 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 02:40 PM